• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yes, that is stealing. My mother is a good friend with this neighbor though, so it doesn't matter.

*edit* Myztek beat me to it.
Btw. Lol @ a Forum Staff member of mugenguilds name. "yaoIori" It's ridiculous, haha.

Myztek

Smash Ace
For anyone who wants MUGEN and has no idea wth they're doing, I'll upload a small version with about 5 or 6 good characters and tell you how and what to do from there if you want.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Myz- thanks for uploading the vids, even though you spelled "Sargent" wrong, j/k

Iori- that was a pretty good ganon video, ive never seen him edgeguard like that, awesome

lvl9- just watched the team vids, sorry i killed myself, and the shine to the upkick was really gay, no stopping that

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Who made the cake for Brads birthday? I may need one made, and I will gladly pay for your time. Its my girlfriends birthday friday and I belive she is comming.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so you know how most combo vids you see are poorly edited, well this one has great editing with emphasis on the slow motion. BUT it the worst video ive ever seen, it has the worst combos that im sure my sister could pull off, I dont even think this is a joke either, i wish i could see the guys who made this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pfz1796eXQ
If you want to see a good Link vid, then check out the Hylian Nightmare by D.B.R. and the GERM (if you havent already)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HHYUjcAVs

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
wonders if anyone is going to make a seperate thread so people will stop posting videl links in this one. I bet there already is one. Or maybe im just being a noob. And Lance always says *****. It suprised me one time we were playing then i was like "oh i gues he always says that" :laugh:

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Who made the cake for Brads birthday? I may need one made, and I will gladly pay for your time. Its my girlfriends birthday friday and I belive she is comming.
You're kinda new to "the gang" on this side of the side, which is cool, we love new people.

But you might not want to leave comments like the end of the quote here in an open sense like that... it tends to get 'pretty hairy' sometimes when someone leaves a comment open.

Haha.

But his brother, Skoot (smashterlink/slinky) and his mom made it i'm pretty certain. I know Skoot did the badass art.

And P.s. Everyone cross their fingers, the power ranks should be up by this weekend :)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
The Viewtiful One said:
It was my bro and mom. Sometime my other bro or sister(lots of siblings, ftw) work on them but my mom is horrified to let me do it which I find odd because I am not bad at art. Anyways, just PM what your lady would like and how big and I'll talk to my mom about price. It won't be anything insane like a regular store charges.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
But you might not want to leave comments like the end of the quote here in an open sense like that... it tends to get 'pretty hairy' sometimes when someone leaves a comment open.
HA! I just read that to myself! Not to worry tho, it takes a lot to hurt my feelings. Some one should of said something, god knows I would of.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Lance i dislike you so much dislike, you suck who who gose and puts that vid on the boards, who wants to see that guy do what he did to what some of us don't have (points finger at lance like the monkey on family guy)

ps sargent yes that vid with the starfish guy was badddddddd!!!!!!!!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
The INN burned down, Handorin. Didnt you hear? I thought someone would have told you. We are currently looking for a place to hold the Bi-weeklies and the after party of INN5.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I believe the words I am looking for are "mentally scarring." ><

ps my hot air balloon isnt working

Nite

Smash Champion
Yes, very much ouch. *edit* Everybody remember to come to the tournament this FRIDAY. As fun as the last biweekly was, it was a bit small. I want to get to our $1000 mark as soon as possible.

p.s. ride the lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom