• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
power ranks are not even complete yet. Work and school as prolonged it a bit.

This biweekly I will be unleashing the process and guidelines and all that good ****, that way everyone knows HOW the list was made. I'm hoping that the weekly that followed this one will be the release of the list.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
if you are a premium membership you don't see the advertisements and since you don't see them you don't hear the music that they make so no you don't get cool music for being a premium member and yes it does cost money.

PoonLink

Smash Rookie
Omg hi guys, I'll most likely be there at the Biweekly :D! Anyone know if Smashter Link is gonna be there :O? Also, I got my hands on a Wii cause I waited in front of Best Buy for 6 hours ><... Taketwo made the most rediculous "Mii" on my Wii, it looks like Bobobo bobobo lol. And then we played F*kin Smash on it (after we played Wii sports for an hours).

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
hi. If i cone to this i can only stay for doubles as i have to work sat morning. Still in thought,,,

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Sarg- You should play Moogle's Pichu ^^

Poon- S.Link will probably be there, but there's a chance that he and CO_Brad will miss out due to having Thanksgiving on Friday due to family members coming to town. Keep yo fingers crossed!

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Cool kids don't buy Wii's when they come out, they wait for Smash tournaments to win one. :)
Really? Then that means...

I'M COOL! YEAH!!!

Wait, win one at a smash tourney?

If you mean the biweekly then...

*locks self in room to train*

Wavedance, chop, sexkick, taunt spike, kill, win.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
Really? Then that means...

I'M COOL! YEAH!!!

Wait, win one at a smash tourney?

If you mean the biweekly then...

*locks self in room to train*

Wavedance, chop, sexkick, taunt spike, kill, win.
no he was talking about an Arkansas tourny

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Cool kids don't buy Wii's when they come out, they wait for Smash tournaments to win one.
Wow, I guess Run7 must be a bunch of unhip dudes ^^

Since today is Thanksgiving, I say, "Happy Thanksgiving Smash Community!" and I think that means that soon power rankings will be up! Woo!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I guess we can be thankful that LVL9 gets screwed out his thanksgiving break and has to work saturday which means i wont be going to dallas which means i will be going to this biweekley. I will have to leave after doubles. and Pizza of course.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Woo, Handorin is by himself on Thanksgiving. Handorin is willing to drive places to play smash. However, Handorin will be on his way to Hollywood tommarow and will miss the biweekly.

Yes, Handorin is talking in third person.

Handorin

Smash Hero
lol, I was semikidding. I was just putting out there I am by myself and have nothing to do >_>

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Zero- I laghed forever when i read the zangief thing.

Chad- sucks for you man

I cant wait for doubles, I would play smash on Thanksgiving. Smash, Turkey, and Football, not much better

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
rofl, those vids are actually really old. Any vid that starts out "stare" or "concentrate" i expect it, didn't work, sorry :(

However, find the paper dragon optical illusion, it's hella cool. We made one at work :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, leaving to go out of town at 530 in the morning. Ill see ya guys next Tuesday or Wednesday

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
That link would have worked if I hadnt seen a billion just like that before hand. I was mad that I didnt get to finish counting. I will possibly be at this Bi-weekly but due to family I may not be.

Everyone With A Wii-Play Smash on it...if you havent already. It seemed really smooth. The game is already really smooth but it looked smoother. It was most likely my eyes after not playing it for a long time. Usually after not playing for a week I feel like crap but I was rollin.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I actually had that happen once while playing Smash. Made a topic about it and everything. I have video of it somewhere.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
its funny because ive actually seen Nite do some of that stuf with fox w\o AR.
oh and i was at work and guess what i found. We can call Brads house from the air anytime
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom