• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
where the red fern grows is an awsome book. i cried. I actually own the movie and the book.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Are we going to have at least one wii at the bi-weekly? I don't have one myself, I've played on my friends though and it is very fun. I want to do a wii sports bowling match. 4 players all pitch in a dollar and the winner gets the pot, anyone else up for it? Oh and no using the cheat method!

3GOD

Smash Ace
Anyone who doesn't cry when reading/watching "Where the Red Fern Grows" has no soul.

In conclusion, we need more Wii.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I think the Oprah's Bookclub thread is down the hall. :p *cough* pansies... *cough* *cough*

I'll be bringing a Wii to the bi-weekly, but I only have one controller. Just remember: Smash > Wii sports.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
its probably a good thing im not coming to this. It will be a wii sports tourney and " oh yeah werent we supposed to play smash tonight?"

Nite

Smash Champion
Iori- Despite your run-on sentences, I totally understood what you were saying about the Wii. Lol.

P.S. Here's your Amen.

I don't know if I want to bring my Wii or not. Only if I go buy a bag to carry it in. There is a lot of stuff to carry. I only have one Wii remote as well. I have Twilight Princess, Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and Wii sports.

Saberguy- I may have to take you up on that Wii bowling. Then we can have a boxing mm. Haha. Wii boxing is too good.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I think I saw that book club thread, they were looking for you lvl9. I really didnt want a wii until brawl came out, but now you guys really make me want to get one. I should have gotten one when they came out.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
hey did everyone see this headline "Smash Singles – PC Chris Wins National Championship!" holy crap and his compatition was korean dj. omg what happend to ken, azen, and chudat?

shroom

Smash Cadet
Hey just thought I should mention I now know I am not going to the next biweekly. I had planned on it, but have had problems lately.

My girlfriend of two years has been very very sick and she hasn't even been able to walk in about a week. I've been trying to see her everyday which is why I wont be going and why I havent posted recently.

Nite

Smash Champion
BMW- PC Chris knocked Chudat into losers the first round. Then he battled his way through the winners bracket beating Azen and then KoreanDJ. Ken ended up getting 3rd place, getting beat by KoreanDJ in winners and losers. Chudat took last place as the result of losing to PC Chris first round of winners and Azen first round of losers.

Top 4 was:
1. PC Chris
2. KoreanDJ
3. Ken
4. Mew2King

That's all I can remember of what I saw of the bracket.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
BMW- PC Chris knocked Chudat into losers the first round. Then he battled his way through the winners bracket beating Azen and then KoreanDJ. Ken ended up getting 3rd place, getting beat by KoreanDJ in winners and losers. Chudat took last place as the result of losing to PC Chris first round of winners and Azen first round of losers.

Top 4 was:
1. PC Chris
2. KoreanDJ
3. Ken
4. Mew2King

That's all I can remember of what I saw of the bracket.

Doesn't have the results of the finals in it, but you know that already.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
the new roll is not a wavedash it is the new roll. theres no such thing as a wavedash... *scary music. everyone on the video does it except fox

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
the new roll is not a wavedash it is the new roll. theres no such thing as a wavedash... *scary music. everyone on the video does it except fox
what are you talking about sure that is the new roll but you can't just say there is no wavedash because you don't know that yet. personaly i think if you can still midair dodge and the characters don't have 100% traction then wavedashing is still a posibility.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
i like pichu to play with! and what else would we do with pichu [thinks about the pikachu on the menu]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom