• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
McCloud- Sorry I'm gonna just murder you at Wii sports.

Iori- No, that is Shigeru Miyamoto. He is Yoshi's creator.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Miyamoto is responsible for almost every character present in Melee and you dont know who he is?

All those talking about the Run7 Banner - I planned on putting a history and explanation in my profile, but never did. Guess I'll have to get around to it.

On another note, Wal-Mart is dumb. They put something out that they shouldn't have because it is street dated. Can Wii say fined?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I didnt try. I dont have the money and plus I am getting my stuff with the system.

God said:
All those talking about the Run7 Banner - I planned on putting a history and explanation in my profile, but never did. Guess I'll have to get around to it.
Ah ha! I have fixed that. I created at History of Run7 and all people have to do now is click the Banner of mine and read it. WOOHOO!!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's possibly the most concise history of the Runaway7 that has ever been written! CO_Brad is just too good.

*crew hugs Zane*

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
No one wants to take me on in Wii Tennis. It will be murder. And I dont want to Grand Slam, out of the park home run anyone else in Baseball. Also, DML, remember that you guys have a crew battle with Run7 in Wii Boxing.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
With all this talk of Wii Sports I hope there's still Smash at the next bi-weekly... If not, somebody better let me borrow a Wiimote so I can play! I can't afford a Wii till Christmas time... :( Never fear; I have FF12 to tie me over till then though. :)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Chamberlin is Satan! Post 666!!!!!

Fizz-Didn't get enough last time? Get ready for more. We'll have a Wii match.

Chad-We know who to put against you now in the crew battle. ^_^

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
It looks like this bi-weekly is slowly becoming a wii sports tourney. lol

I'm pretty sure I'm coming to this one, unless something drastic happens.

Smash and Wii ftw!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! MUST HAVE Wii AND TWILIGHT PRINCESS AND OTHER GREAT LAUNCH GAMES!!!!!!

And Brad, that Run7 biography brought a tear to my eye. I cant beleive its been over a year since our eyes were opened by that awesome, but rather ***** arse samus player. LONG LIVE THE RUN7!!!!

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! MUST HAVE Wii AND TWILIGHT PRINCESS AND OTHER GREAT LAUNCH GAMES!!!!!!

And Brad, that Run7 biography brought a tear to my eye. I cant beleive its been over a year since our eyes were opened by that awesome, but rather ***** arse samus player. LONG LIVE THE RUN7!!!!
Like srsly!! Well said Commanding Officer Brad!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
OH SNAP! I forgot... Biweeklies have to be moved due to my work schedule.

BIWEEKLIES WILL NOW BE ON THE FRIDAY/SATURDAY TRANSITION RATHER THAN THE SATURDAY/SUNDAY TRANSITION!

This makes the next biweekly on the 24th.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Thanks for the heads up. It would have really sucked for you if it was only you and Aidite(and Bloodline because they seem to get the day wrong alot). Then the Next day its everyone but you guys.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Aw man, then we would be stuck outside until someone got in contact with Zane, and then we'd all go home. One less day I have to wait until a biweekly, though, so I am happy.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.

BIWEEKLIES WILL NOW BE ON THE FRIDAY/SATURDAY TRANSITION RATHER THAN THE SATURDAY/SUNDAY TRANSITION!

Thank Miyamoto!!! I've been meaning to ask you about this but didn't wanna sound whiny... I thought you lied to me Zane :( I'll never doubt you again!

@Fizz- You're back *****! Where chu bean sun?

Nite

Smash Champion
Well, now that the tournament is on Friday, I might be able to make it. Wii will see what happens.

*There's my love hug to the crew*

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Friday/Saturday biWiiklies seem to work best for everyone. Large biWiiklies make me very, very happy!!

Nite's rep makes me laugh. "Nite is a glorious beacon of light." That strike anyone else as odd? Nite emits light! ^^

*edit* That Tenkaichi 2 case/game makes me jealous, Nite!

Handorin

Smash Hero

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

but Ill be out of town in Hollywood next biweekly =(

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
YEAY friday/sat biweekleys!!! That means no LVL9 ! ever! :( Oh yeah thats a bad thing. Well anyway I love all you guys even though ill never see you again. * cries himself to sleep

Nite

Smash Champion
Well, it turns out that KOkingpin changed his tournament date to December 2nd. I guess that slims my chance of going to Devotion to a 0.000001 chance. (Approximately)

I shall be able to make this then. I may not enter though because I can't play at my best past like 10 o clock. I might be there playing friendlies and definitely playing people on some Wii games. I forgot I have to be there for the Wii boxing crew battle. lol. That should be fun because I love DML. I'll see you guys there.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
No Lvl9 means that it's gonna be so much more expensive for me to make it to the bi-weeklies...

Gas is * 2 for me now. *cries*.

That means I may have to cut back on bi-weeklies now....

I guess it can't be helped though.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
nooo! why lvl9 :(
Well i work Friday nights until 11:30 or later. theres no way i could make it to the INN in time. And id be too tired to loose gracefully. At least Lance gets to go now so all isint bad. *fake smile
fri\sat LVL9
:laser:

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Well, after a little thought I may still be able to make every bi-weekly. With Sarge and Viewtiful Jon going, that should help out with gas-money and the car situation. But, it will still be hard...

Basically the situation is this: we only have 2 cars to drive me, viewtiful jon, sarge, bmw, ssj, sky, tree, seifersythe, and anyone else that I may have forgotten. I think what I'm gonna have to do is make people pay part of the gas money if they want to go(which I hate doing...) in order for things to work out.

Something else that just occured to me is the fact that Ace will be back from Iraq in early December with a car which should help out drastically. But for the time being, we'll have to make do with no Lvl9.

P.S. Having no Lvl9 sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom