• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Attendance is maybe... me and thanksgiving weekend kind of clash though.
rofl... i haven't seen a weekend yet that doesn't clash ;)

Actually I'm planning on this biweekly, then the next being the very next weekend, that way we get back on track, since we skipped an extra week.

And while we're talking about dates... I'm thinking midmarch being INN V (maybe the 16 and 17, or 17-18). I'm going to talk to them and do some number crunching, maybe get a 2 day gig this time.

This is not set in stone by any means, just my first decent idea.

Yes it's kinda far, but this way:
- we don't have to fight with family stuff around xmas
- we don't have to fight with parties on new years
- we don't have to worry about midterm exams right before or right after xmas break
- spring break is usually around this week, either the weekend before or after
- i should know for sure before the year is over, that way people will have time to plan trip with family/school/work since this is a 2 day thing.
- 3 months (jan-march) to get some hardcore practice/training
- more time to spread the word and people for far off to look at travel plans (airlines/bus/carpool ideas, etc)

chamberlin

Smash Ace
If so, that's a long time... But I think it's also a good idea 'cause:

-there's already a lot of tournaments going on during christmas break
-Smash is starting to grow like wildfire in Arkansas, so I can teach the newbies some basics till then so they won't get completly owned. I expect like 20 people coming to INN V from Arkansas!
-Zane always has good ideas

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yeah... nothing is scheduled for march yet, so i'm hoping to be able to claim it next month. Prolly next week sometime i'll talk to the hotel and work out deal and possible room rates since it will be (hopefully) a 2 day gig

Myztek

Smash Ace
Kinda off topic, but I spent 24+ hours at WalMart to get two PS3s. (My brother and I both got one). A guy bought one of them from me on the spot for $1,250 cash.

=]

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Its Sat morning 4:48AM. Biweekleys have moved to fri/satThe singles brackets would be moving along niceley. Everyone would be slowly leaving as they were kicked out of brackets. Iori would be pissing people off. Lance, scamming people. jk :) And guess where LVL9 is right now... work 2pm to 4:50AM and counting.... gay gay gay

Oh seargent peach didnt you know- LVL9 has no enemies. Everyone loves me. I want to make love to the world and it wants me back.

Nite

Smash Champion
Good shi.t Myztek. You coudl've gotten more money for it though. Yesterday, on average they were going for $2,500 each. Some idiot bought one for $30,000. I was like "OMGWTFBBQ?" Some of the things that people will do for the systems at launch are crazy.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'm on a gimpy computer that wont allow me to edit and it did some very very strange things when I tried to. Luckily cause I am a mod I can kill those posts :-P.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
wii got the wii and it is too swiit. it makes my nipples hard seriouslii. and the opening to twilight princess is friiking amazing.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
yeah rich people are the dimples of society

ps have you ever seen a snail race. I just so happened to be outside when i came upon two snails neck and neck. I watched them go head up and it was very excitng. Maybe if your lucky you might come across one to

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
INNsomnia Schedule

mrs. li = Chun Li from Street Fighter. I think she's the hottest char ever.

(Edit)
Just to clear things up, the tourney schedule is like this

The 24th/25th transition - biweekly
The 1st/2nd transition - biweekly
The 15th/16th transition - biweekly
Every other week from there unless otherwise stated - biweekly

Tentative INN V - Mid March...

Nite

Smash Champion
So it will be a this biweekly, then a weekly, then biweeklies from there on?

I think I read that right* (wtf @ my typo). That sounds cool to me.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I don't know what you mean by run-on sentences because I don't think I have ever done one in my life since I learned how to structure sentenances together because I really pay attention to these things so that people can't bust me out and make fun of me for my improper English because to me that is very bad and feels like they are calling you stupid even though they aren't really calling you stupid just trying to offer constructive criticism but if you take it the wrong way then things can get out of hand which typically causes bad conflict among friends in turn leading to...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Some old lady fell down the escalator at the mall.

i was stuck behind this old lady and she was just standing at the base waiting for the right moment to step on and she chose the wrong freakin moment and lost her balance and slammed her old *** on the stairs and i was like 'hahahahaha' and she didnt get up but the stairs took her all the way up anyway and some mall security guard was up there to help her and i went up and was like 'have a nice trip grandma' and the security guy was like 'thats enough' and i was like 'screw you mall pig' and he reached for his radio so i walked into sears but then i remembered that this kid i know works in the shoe department there and he pisses me off and one time i bought this chinese food at that panda store and put it in one of the shoes and he called me later that night all pissed because some customer was trying the shoe on and got wanton soup all over her foot

summary: some lady tried on a shoe and got chinese food on her foot but that chinese food was nasty anyway no wonder that lady is always trying to give away free samples with that weird accent and one time she came up to me and was like 'flee sampil' and i was almost done with my auntie annes lemonade so i put it on her tray and was like 'thanks' and kept walking and i was with a friend and we saw this toy shop and there were toy horses in it except they actually had the genitals on them so i made an intamate horse sex scene on the shelf and some guy came up and was like 'you have to leave' and i was like 'no YOU have to leave' but i left anyway because i had to go to the dentist but that dentist sucks because he only has N64 in the waiting room and some little kid is always there before me and when i try to take it from him his ***** mom yells at me and im like 'chill lady go make a sandwich'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom