• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
This alittle off topic...well alot off topic but I thought you guys would want to see it. I went to Sekisui's today with Sandbox and one other guy to enjoy some sushi, which we did. While scanning the varieties I noticed the usual lot of seafood and such then I saw something I didn't expect...

If you look closely in the red box and can get past the poor quality of my camera phone you will see that the menu says "PIKACHU." O_O Seems that they are serving up everyone's favorite rodent. Maybe I should eat some infront of Chad as a mind game. Call me old fashion but I stuck with spicy shrimp sushi.

-Chad-

Slackerator

If you look closely in the red box and can get past the poor quality of my camera phone you will see that the menu says "PIKACHU." O_O Seems that they are serving up everyone's favorite rodent. Maybe I should eat some infront of Chad as a mind game. Call me old fashion but I stuck with spicy shrimp sushi.
OMG WTF?! :mad: .....:( .....*runs away*

Those sick *******s will be destroyed in a thunder storm one of these days...

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
This alittle off topic...well alot off topic but I thought you guys would want to see it. I went to Sekisui's today with Sandbox and one other guy to enjoy some sushi, which we did. While scanning the varieties I noticed the usual lot of seafood and such then I saw something I didn't expect...

OMG what did Pika do to deserve that? If this keeps up Mewtwo and Jiggly may be next o.O

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Mangz, never thought the Wii was gonna screw me over. I am free this weekend, but not next, and the Wii launch jacks up my bi-wiikly chance. I'm just glad Zane is prolly hitting up T-town.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
ok whats up with rep? i repped everyon i know and i sill cant re rep people how many do you have to give out gosh darn it. Fried pikachu tail would be awesome *drools

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Poor pikachu. Think of how he feels hearing all of you guys talk about eating his tail, or frying his leg. Poor little yellow pikachu. All he wanted was to be your friend.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
i would defineteley eat Pikachu now!!! even better :psycho: Human is delicious. Grilled of course.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Ga Spam

So im looking at the INN thread and i come across S.Links sig and im confused:confused:
You guys are call the Run7 but thers 8 of you(9 if you count nana) can some one help a brother out on this one???

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
New banner for the Run7:

All the chars on a white background, and in like a teeny font have the text wrapping around the image as to 'what is the run 7? why are there 8 people? who is the samus?' and all the other typical questions that pop up about every other week, hehe.

Handorin

Smash Hero
They need to right a book online with the history of the Run7. That way when someone has a question, they can just click on a link in their sig.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Isn't saying "Good Nite" redundant? Or should it be "Too Good Nite"?
What happens when you divide by Zero?
If you pushed SLinky down an escalator, would he ever stop?
Was Lord Byron's poem "Don Juan" autobiographical?
Does Lance call his wang the "Lance of Longinus"?
How many ****ing souls does Deeber have now??
When Alkaseltzer came up with the "Plop plop, Fizz Fizz, oh what a relief it is!" ad campaign, I'm willing to bet they had never gotten a tipper to the face.
Does CO Brad's mom call him "sir"?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Isn't saying "Good Nite" redundant? Or should it be "Too Good Nite"?
What happens when you divide by Zero?
If you pushed SLinky down an escalator, would he ever stop?
Was Lord Byron's poem "Don Juan" autobiographical?
Does Lance call his wang the "Lance of Longinus"?
How many ****ing souls does Deeber have now??
When Alkaseltzer came up with the "Plop plop, Fizz Fizz, oh what a relief it is!" ad campaign, I'm willing to bet they had never gotten a tipper to the face.
Does CO Brad's mom call him "sir"?
good nite
you get jacketed
no
yes
no, surgey caused it to be renamed ;)
13 8/13ths
true
yes

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I don't know if anyone noticed...

But in that peach combo vid on the previous page, at the 45 second mark... that's mike g -vs- darkrain at INN III!

Booya!

(Edit) I still need that footage guys!!!!!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Dude lance your post is in giberish becase i think it says holy in France and that scares me. Hey mcclould ill take your offer in that tennis.

ps. serve it up and spaceballs um what is going on in the photo is that guy a yoshi desiner or something. :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom