• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myztek

Smash Ace
I am happy that Iori is using capitalization* and punctuation. So at least no matter how weird* his posts are, we can somewhat understand them :D

I wish King were* in Brawl
Although "were" might not even be correct in that sentence, unless, of course, you're meaning the current build of the game. Otherwise, you should use the future tense.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hey now I did not say anything about spelling words right now did I? Nor did I say anything about sentence structure. You fail at reading KEKEKE.

Why change my sentence in my sig though when it'll eventually become true :(

True slacker for life woo!

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
by saying "was" arent you saying you know he is not going to be in it. Like saying i wish Shadow "was" in Melee. How about "i hope King is in brawl"

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Ok i done seent what dis be turin in to and it gon be real stoopid. Everbodie gon be postin wrong typing and spellin. Its gon suck.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
True...true.

So to get back on topic.

Lots have been asking about the power ranking, when they're coming out etc.

My guess is, at the EARLIEST, it will be middle to end of next week. We're not going to even think about a list until after START.

Hang out, be groovy, and i'll post when the new thread is up :)

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
if you recently got a +rep, Nite, Saber, lvl9, Jon, lance, princezane, or whoever else around 2am, its from me, and im just ******** and didnt know that youre supposed to put your name after it. sorry, I wont let that noob"ness" show agian, or ill try and not let it show. peace

Handorin

Smash Hero
ROFL
Jack wins the internet again. *saves picture for future use*

Did you konw taht as lnog as you hvae the frist and lsat lteter in the crorcet plcae, the hamun barin will reraragne the lteters so you can raed it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I would have gone to that if I knew about that before I said I would go to START. TSO is too good.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
My countdown is much shorter...

4 hrs 44 mins till Trans-Siberian! Woot!
Yeah man. I was going to try and spot you there. Man that concert rocked hard. Makes me realize that I need to practice my guitar even more. I finally got to see them after 2 years of missing them, so wasnt going to miss them this year.

All you guys that went to START Smashing, I hope you had fun and did well. If there is another one, garuntee that I will be there too.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
nice vid brad, TSO baby...

*listens to Carmina Burana for the 100th time in 2 days*

"O Fortuna, velut luna
statu variabilis aut decrescis
vita detestabilis nunc obdurat
et tunc curat ludo mentis aciem
egestatem potestatem
dissolvit ut glaciem"

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Don't Make Last and Runaway7 combining is a scary force. I know I wouldn't want to play them. Wait! I am with them so I am safe. Don't Runaway, ftw!

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
LOL at my crew match, out of all the people i had to fight it had to be Nite. Also does anyone know when INN V is ganna be so maybe me and Scrappy could come.

Handorin

Smash Hero
7.5 hours? Nah, to far a drive. Dont think either my dad or mom would want to go (since that is what seems has to happen -_-). Greyhound is also out of the question for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom