• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Updated the INN Grand Prix:) Last post on page 8 of the results thread. Lot of movement this time around.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I would like to state right now that my attendance to the next bi-weekly is almost certain to not happen. I will be waiting in line with a bunch of my(and your) friends to get our Wiis. This coupled with me working a wedding that day means no bi-weekly for me. I also think this applies to half if not all of the Run7 and a few other people I know of(come on IHSB wait with us). So I am sorry to say that but I have been waiting for the Wii for an ungodly amount of time and must have it as soon as possible. I'll be sure to be at the ones after. But ofcourse you'll have to update the setups list to say: CO_Brad = 1 TV, 1 Wii and Smash.^^ It shall be good times.

*To those who want the Crew Battle up*
Ok I have been messing around with our computer for awhile now and I have figured out two things. First is that God hates me and second is that our computer has some problem with capturing sound. After tinkering for awhile I got it to record sound, but it was so horrible that it resembled what you could imagine Hell sounding like. Well after trying more stuff I got no results so I decide to go back to what I did before to see if I could tweek it. No luck. Now I am not sure what to do. I can a.) capture it without sound or b.) call someone and ask WTF is wrong with our computer. Now I was wondering if you guys wanted the sounds from the tape or would like it to have music put to it? Whichever is fine with me and I could do both but I was just looking for some input.

Important Note to Zane
While looking for some other cords I think I may have found the cords to the other camera allowing me to capture all the footage I took at INN4! Now all I have to do is capture and a montage may happen.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
The Wii releases at midnight. So get there early, buy it, and get to the biweekly! Im going to the biweekly and praying there will be a wii the next day.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Well see here is my thinking. I go get my Wii at Midnight or 8am depending on where I get mine and if my EB does a midnight launch. Then I am going home to play the bejesus out of it!! I may not be seen or heard from for a a few days or weeks when it launches.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Ko thanks for the congrats on the evil villian i was going for that. Smaster nice cake dude you have many hidden talents. Nite nice match its always close eh. Zane thanks for the insight. ichigo keep on fighting, you too kyo. Lance we nver even got to. space balls drawing blank, mel you are good keep on with that a button, zero t finally fought you. All visitors welcome. Big laugh on chamberlin now you got the bomb. Happy Birth Day CO BRAD. Last but not least Chad Sorry man for being a jerk ill be more of a spotsman tward you next time
IORI EVIL PRINCE Darkness is truth Till next time

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Jack, why the hell are you so **** funny? Seriously. I think I peed my pants laughing.

>_>

Is it warm in here to you guys too?

EDIT:

Hawt! Get me that footage! Hando - I still need your stuff too :)

The montage lives!

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Yeah. I am with Brad. The next biweekly is proly a no go for us. That Wii is a really important thing right now for us. Not to say that the biweeklies arent, but we are not missing launch. Plus we are helping our mom with that wedding all saturday, so we will be really tired. But I can asure you that we wont miss many if any after the next one. Biweeklies = the awesomeness. And I have to start placing better. I always say I need to get out of fifth place but I didnt want to drop as far as I did in the last two biweeklies. Something must be done. HAHAHA

@Nite,Zane, Sandbox, and Brad(even though we liive together): It was cool hangin at Nite's house tonight. We need to get together more like that. That **** is good for all of us. HAHAHA Zane thanks for the ride again...::bows down::

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Zane how does moving the bi weekliey to the week after launch? Because I think a lot of people want to get their wii on that day. I sure do, so i wont be able to make it either.
pleeeassssseeeeeeeee.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I kinda agree about moving the bi-weekly to the next week. There's only about 1 more bi-weekly needed to have the 1k needed for INNV, and I really wanna spend some time with the Wii.

Besides, it's Lvl9's turn to drive up there, and I don't wanna have to drive again since he's not going... :(

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
that sounds good to mii!!! i wouldn't have been able to make this one either, but due to zane's pure genius i'll more than likely be there. i'm pretty sure i can make the 25th. well i just hope nothing gay comes up for school...

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Awesome change. I didn't want to miss a bi-weekly but I sure wasn't missing the Wii launch. I am trying to convince our EB to do a midnight launch. You can mark me on the pre-reg list as bringing a TV and Wii to the next bi-weekly Zane! I have wanted to say that for so long.

shroom

Smash Cadet
Hmmm... I dont know if I can make it now or not. It is better not being when the wii comes out but I will have to go back to Fayetteville that Sunday. Its going to be awesome if I do go because I bet several people will bring their wii's. I can't resist Its going to be a wii-nervest. I know I shouldn't have.

Nite

Smash Champion
IHSBs- That was the funniest thing that I have seen in a long time. Hahahaha. That was good stuff. I can't wait to hang out with you guys when we are going to Muscle Shoals.

I don't know If I will be able to make the next biweekly. I was planning to come, but since you moved it to the 25th, I don't think I can make it. I had already planned to go to KO's tournament and then go to Devotion with him in GA the next day, so I shall be going to that if KO comes through for me. Sorry guys.

Zane, Skoot, Brad, Sean- Good stuff last night. It was fun hanging out and smashing at my house. You guys saved me from schoolwork too, so It was great. Lets do it again sometime. Btw, I enjoyed that pizza after you left.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Nite: I know you dont want to miss a biweekly, but if you are at Devotion rep'n the Run7, its all good man. That is a good reason to miss a biweekly. If I could I would be right there with ya man.

Awesome about the biweekly change. I am with Brad, put me down on the pre-reg list. But brad already mentioned the tv, so I wont bother. So that means one complete setup from our house. Everyone maker sure to brink their own Wii controller to the next biweekly...HAHAHA

shroom

Smash Cadet
Lance, no I'm not currently in memphis. I am at the U of A in fayetteville. I think I will be able to go to the bi weekly. I can't say forsure though. I actually live in ward, which is much closer to little rock than memphis.

The biggest reason Im not sure about is that I would have to get back to Ward on sunday and then drive back to Fayetteville because I will have classes again on monday.

If I cant go I will try to meet lvl9 over the break so at least I know how I compare to everyone else.

shroom

Smash Cadet
So you mean it will be on the 25th as in ending the 25th not starting the 25th and ending early in the morning the 26th?

Thats what I just got anyway. If so that makes it even more likely I could go.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
So you mean it will be on the 25th as in ending the 25th not starting the 25th and ending early in the morning the 26th?

Thats what I just got anyway. If so that makes it even more likely I could go.
?

That hurts my head. Im sure It will be Sunday at 12am like all the others.

shroom

Smash Cadet
?

That hurts my head. Im sure It will be Sunday at 12am like all the others.
He said the 25th and he kinda stressed it. At first I thought he meant starting at midnight and going through the 26th, but then I think he was correcting me what I thought at first. So it sounded like he meant it will be ove that saturday not the following sunday. Im sure he will explain better though.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
The biweeklies take place on Saturday nights, but usually the entire thing actually happens on Sunday morning (i.e. after midnight Saturday to 7 or 8 AM Sunday). So, people will start driving towards and arriving at the Pizza Inn on the night of the 25th, but the thing won't really kick off until it is technically the 26th, which is a Sunday.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
spaceballs wins.

Sorry for all the confusion. My nights don't change days until after I wake up the next day, haha.

But yea, biweeklies start on the sat to sunday midnight transition. So its the night of the 25th/early *** morning of 26th.

-Chad-

Slackerator
@Iori- You'd be lucky to find one without having to camp out a store to get one...I think all the ones able to be reserved are already (I would guess that anyway)

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hey chad o well i just have to keep a look out then

85% 90 i will show you all who will rain suprem now witness my true power.Ii will smash you to a million pieces just like did your puny friend. For what you did to krillin i will never forgive i will avenge him ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom