• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
CO_Brad- Nice job guesing my main! How'd you do it?! Are you....psychic??

I'm gona co-main with Flint if he makes it into Brawl. Every time his 2x4 connects with someone, instant 150% damage. It'll be great ^^

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
wow @ CO_Brad and IHSB : you guys have to much time on your hands... but i do envy your uncanny skill to pick apart the beauty of brawl in a matter of minutes.. good stuff dudes..
BTW - no update on the CBU Smash tourney other than there will be a cover charge but it should be small due to me attending and all...

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
dosent fox look like hes wearing a motion sensor bomb on his belt? And they zoom into it like its important?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
wow @ CO_Brad and IHSB : you guys have to much time on your hands... but i do envy your uncanny skill to pick apart the beauty of brawl in a matter of minutes.. good stuff dudes..
I just like disecting trailers to see what I can learn. And since it seems that we are getting new trailers at a rate of one every five months we have to work with what we got. By the time the next one is out it may be the commercial before its release.

*edit*
Would anyone have an objection to me bringing a cake to the INN tomorrow? Tis be my birthday and I want to celebrate it with all my INNsomniacs. Best way I know how to spend a birthday.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
I object!!! Nobody wants a sweet, delicious, fun, incredible, stupendous, outstanding, amazing, birthday cake. Are you crazy!:confused:
*edit
Lance- be sure to bring PSU because im going to buy it from you.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Ooo Brad he's sooooo hot! Happy birthday dude!

I might bring some candy for you.

Hey Brad, for your birthday wanna have a money match? If you win you get 30$, if I win you get a bag of M&M's (Or your equally favorite candy.) Eh eh? Best 3 out of 5? :)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Ooo Brad he's sooooo hot! Happy birthday dude!

I might bring some candy for you.

Hey Brad, for your birthday wanna have a money match? If you win you get 30$, if I win you get a bag of M&M's (Or your equally favorite candy.) Eh eh? Best 3 out of 5? :)
Hey I'm all for that. Just catch me at the INN and I'll be ready. What kind of cake you guys want?

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Whatever cake you bake is good for me. I think I plan on getting you a big, cool pitcher of unsweet tea, and some candy. Good plan, yes? You'll get somethin better when I actually have money to spend ><

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Eww! Unsweeten tea is the devil. I am going to make a pitcher of SweetSweetSweet tea to counter act it. And when I asked about the kind of cake you guys wanted I mean flavor...I know what I am doing for the design.^^

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well guys i guess its about time i FINALLY make it down there. November is a good month for me. I WILL BE AT INSOMNIA NOV4TH! btw my gf is comin with me she wants to stay at a hotel anyone think they can house her (she hates video games[dont bust tho she accepts me as a gamer]) i kinda dont want to pay 40 dollars for a hotel for like 6 hrs

Nite

Smash Champion
KO- Awesome that you plan on coming tonight. I can't help you on the housing though, sorry.

I might not be able to make it tonight guys. My dad is being a little ***** and doesn't want me to let me go to tournaments right now. (Long story) He couldn't have picked a worse time to stop me from going. Seems like this should be a good biweekly tonight. I don't want to miss Brad's b-day either though, so forgive me if I can't make it, Brad. Lance is coming back for at least tonight and this would be a Chicken and Dressing reunion. Man, my dad just doesn't get it. So, maybe prepare for the first biweekly without Nite. :cry:

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Dude...Nite...NNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! Man it will be wierd without you there. If you arent there, we other Run7 guys will have to try extra hard to bring the title home. Hope you can make it man.

Lance, how's the ride situation working. Are you for sure going. If so, I know you would mind if us freeloaders bumbed a ride. We can meet you at your house if you wanted. I'll throw in some money for gas too. You have given us too many free rides. Just call the house later.^___~

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I'll be calling everyone aroung 10:30 or 11:00. That's when i'll be getting off of work. I am giving rides but if i'm staying for singles the tourney has to go quick because I have to work in the morning and I don't want to have to leave before finals.

@KO- If Nite's not going I don't know if I'll be doing doubles... If I do participate though, i'd probably team with Mario'scapeabilities or you or someone random...

@Nite- Ask him if you can spend the night somewhere then...

Who's up for MM's? Jack, myz, saber, chad(haven't played you in forever!)?

Nite

Smash Champion
Dude, everybody I would stay the night with is going to the tournament. Lol, I think he knows that.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Lance: cool man. We'll be here. We'll try to get Zero here so you wont have to make multiple trips. Hopefully this tourney wont go on as long as the last one. That was rediculous. HAHAHA

Anyone up for a kidnapping of a certain smash player around the millington area? ^___^

Nite

Smash Champion
Who thinks that all of the Power Rankings threads should be sticked in their regional zones?

It just came to mind when I saw the GA power rankings dieing and about to be off the 1st page of Atlantic South. I think it would be nice not to have to look for it, if we needed it.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Uh oh.... a birthday..

Hmmmm *plots*
And for those trying anything, I'll not hesitate to cut people down. Unless you plot is something good inwhich case I'll hug you.

Lance-If I have money I'll do doubles with you! Mario and Peach! It was meant to be. But that is only if Nite doesn't make it.

*I editted out the above post because it was mine.*

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Since I don't want to spam the board with a billion "thank yous" Ill just say Thanks to everyone right now for being cool and wishing me a Happy Birthday. Now come to the INN and enjoy cake. It is baking right now!

*edit*
And thanks to those who have positive repped me for it!

Nite

Smash Champion
I've already said it, but Happy Birthday Brad!

I think I have met KOkingpin before. It all came back to me when he said his name was Matt. I remember this guy named Matt that mains Ganondorf that I played a lot of friendlies with at MLG Nashville. He said that he lived in Nashville at the time and that he came with Aurafox.

He fits all of those descriptions, so I am convinced that I know him.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I have some questions. Is tournament play mandatory to get in, and if not, is food provided for non-particpants also? I'm asking b/c I'm riding with bro-in-law and sister and they wanted to know if they could eat there since their my ride home.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
You can come and just watch, but you still have to pay $5 for food. Tell them to come though. The more the merrier and there will be free cake! Also $5 is all-you-can-eat until the dough runs out, which is alot.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Yeah Azure. You can come to just enjoy the atmosphere. Like Brad said, you only have to pay $5 and you can eat pizza and enjoy endless friendlies. The experience is good and the pizza is so freakin awesome.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Thanks. Just wanted to get that clear. I do plan on entering the tourney though, just to see how I measure up.

Brad- We haven't *officially* met but happy b-day dude. ^_^

Nite

Smash Champion
Alright, Nite can make it!

Runaway 7- My parents left and the house is all mine. Get on over here!

Azure- Good to see that you can come, you'll have a good time.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Happy B-day Brad!

Just gonna let you guys know that Arkansas will be bringing a crapload of people to this thing. We're looking at 3-4 cars of people lol. 1 car from Beebe, 2 cars from LR, and Saber's car(although I think he'll be alone). We'll try to fill them all to the brim with people. Viva la Innsomnia!

No Nite??? Woot I have a chance now!... err... I mean, aww no Nite at this bi-weekly? :(

*Edit 'cause Nite just said he's coming*

Yay, Nite's coming! *Gently weeps himself to sleep*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom