• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Wow the wii has really got you guys attention, dude i can't blame you i need to start reserving my copy now. Yo lance you think you can help me on that
Chances of finding one to reserve are slim. Me and Slink got up to EB at 5:30 to get ours joined shortly by Nite. I plan on waiting in line at Target to get mine unless our EB does a midnight launch.

shroom

Smash Cadet
spaceballs wins.

Sorry for all the confusion. My nights don't change days until after I wake up the next day, haha.

But yea, biweeklies start on the sat to sunday midnight transition. So its the night of the 25th/early *** morning of 26th.
k I understand now. Thats what I thought at first. I got all confused because I thought zane was correcting my first assumption, which he said he just woke up. Sorry for confusing anyone.

I will have to ride back at sunday morning if I do go. I would have to go from memphis to ward to fayetteville all on sunday after staying up late that morning. So its goes from probably to iffy again.

shroom

Smash Cadet
Jon-I don't have my own vehicle so If I did go I would have to leave ward by 11 or even earlier, because its my parents vehicle they would have to drive back to ward and they arent going to want to drive back home late ecspecially my dad. He gets up at 4 am to go to work. ---so in other wards I probably wouldnt get any sleep until I was in fayetteville.

But you are right I should just come. I will try and if I dont make it I will definately go to atleast one during mid December to mid January.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I just go though talking to mookie and he might be coming back to the bi and another friend of mine keta might also be showing up so prepare for a new fizz and falco on the block

ps how many licks dose it take to get the center of a tootsie pop

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I forgot to mention. I got PSU the other day for the comp. I have a level 11 CAST going dual pistols and glaives. My name on it is MookieRah, obviously. I'm easy to spot, i'm the white ****** robot with maroon trim.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Man... I decided to replay Metroid Fusion tonight, and now I don't think I'll be able to sleep. I knew something was up when I got this dialogue:

I was thinking "WTF, wasn't it "Nightmare" before?" Thinking I was imagining things, I kept playing. I got to the boss, and at first things were as I remembered:

Then the mask came off, and I just about **** myself.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Spaceballs... I have a roomate... The next time you decide to post something like that... please post a disclaimer...
"Be warned. If you read the rest of this post you will literally laugh out loud until you are coughing ang cannot breathe anymore. You will also have a trickle of piss leaking out because you are laughing so hard. the fact that you are pissing your pants and you have never done that before is going to make you laugh even harder. so now you are pissing yourself,hyperventilating ang crying because your face and stomach hurts. Your roomate will slepily knock on your door and ask you what the **** you are doing. And you will just simply look at him tears running down your face and jet to the batthroom to explain at a later time."

-Chad-

Slackerator
Since I was looking at old pictures...I found this one...lvl9 probably remembers it. But it's a little different now...

Blame spaceballs >_> (I did it)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Jack that is **** scary...That picture will haunt my dreams(or Nitemares) for the rest of my days.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Jack, that is pretty freakin funny. I am with lvl9...you need to put a disclaimer here. I am home by myself laughing histerically and it makes me feal crazy. HAHAHAHA Metroid Fusion rocked hard.

That picture makes me sad. That was one of the biweeklies I missed. ;__;

@Iori: Keta might be coming. Thats cool. I talk to him sometimes on aim. He is a really cool dude. We were planning to have some matches at START until I realized I couldnt go.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
That's good to hear man. I should be there. I am ok with taking third, but I won't settle for it. Maybe I'll play you in some friendlies next time if time permits it. You and LVL 9 didn't do bad in doubles though, I watched some of you guy's matches.

It was good to meet everybody. A lot of new people showed up this time. It sucked that you had to leave Viewtiful Jon.
sorry so late, ive been kinda busy, thanks for the compliment. You dont know how honored I am hearing that from the great Nite himself. lol, too bad I wont see you at the next bi-weekly. Have fun in GA.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I had a dream last night that I was smashing. There were a whole bunch of people I didn't know and I was kickin ***. It was nice.

Then Nite showed up, and was all "Hey Zane, what're you doing here?" then put me out of the tourney.

...******* :(

Myztek

Smash Ace
I had a dream last night that I was smashing. There were a whole bunch of people I didn't know and I was kickin ***. It was nice.

Then Nite showed up, and was all "Hey Zane, what're you doing here?" then put me out of the tourney.

...******* :(
A dream, huh? Sounds more like a nitemare to me! *lame joke drum beat*

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
HAHAHA...Dont you hate when good dreams are ruined. I really hate when you are having a great dream and you wake up. You try your best to go back to sleep a continue the dream, but its a no go. HAHAHA

Here is the pic of Ichigo licking mario that I have been meaning to put up...hHAHAHA..Mamamia!!!!!

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I think your interpretation may be a little off on this one, Chad. I'm thinking Mario is highly aroused (honestly, who wouldn't be?) and is posed because he's thinking *Barry White voice* "Hey baby. You want a piece of me? I want a piece of you too....*breaks into a random love song*"

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
I think Iori's talking about Ichigo's banner (maybe?) and so I take it that he wants a fancy one, too. Ichigo was talking about the picture of him and Mario. I'm fairly certain that S.Link did not give birth to the Ichigo banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom