• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna have to say that gannon does rock. He's too powerful.

Dude we post like Iori when he make internet writing so bad, i think give image that best when really not i mean why doing when what going on is lotus full power?
I didnt understand a word of that Cham. really good stuff.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

Nite

Smash Champion
Cool sticks Spaceballs.

Lance- Are you going to be able to make it this Friday. If so, that would be awesome.

p.s. Iori. imo = in my opinion

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Lance- Ovens = Gannon. Gannon = Banned. Banned = DEAD, SON! ^^

Hand- *Zero steals Nite's pants so you may see a Wii in person*

ps cha cha slide

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
death to wiimotes!!!!

edit*
psyouguysareretartedthatswhyimnotcomingtothisbiweekleyyesitsbecauseidontlikeyouwhaddoyouthinkofthat!

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
oh man i love pretending to not pretend about playing this make-believe game, fictionally of course (of course).

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
hardcore.

Dosent seem too many people from AR will be making this one. I, however, will be there and plan on bringing at least one with me. Im going to smash all night with you guys, then smash all day here in Beebe, then watch the game. WoW

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I regrete to inform you guys that I will not be making this bi-weekly. It's just that I have to choose between this bi-weekly and a tourny in mid-arkansas. Gotta support the local smash scene for one day, then I'll be back at the INN as usual.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Ack! It's gonna be another small biweekly...well, not that that's bad or anything. Better than no biweeklies at all. I may go, may not, depending on my funds and some other things....I really don't want to have to count out loose change again, haha ^^

Chad- What's the name of the song on the Underage Link vs Round Pikachu vid? As Sonic would say, "It's way past cool!"

Handorin

Smash Hero
You have to go, Zero! There isnt a rule saying you have to enter. You can just go and play smash.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
This is true, but I don't think I'd have as much fun without entering in singles, ya know? Comepetition with something to strive for feeds my burning "inner most orgasms" with its "rainbow munchies" and whatnot ^^

Iori- Yea, SuperDoodleMan makes some badas$ vids, but this vid makes me laugh almost as much as that does. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LdKIHxTMNDs

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I still havnt seen a Wii in person.
If you come Friday then I may have mine. But if I do I will be keeping an eye on it like it was my own child. Scratch that...I hate kids, so I'll just be watching it like my own Wii.

Iori-That video about Mario was dumb.

Zane-You can count on us for atleast one set up. But if I bring my Wii it will be another part.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Well co brad i was looking and i saw a vid that resebled mario ill find a better one next time dude have you heard of the cape and brown mario they are the best marios i have seen up to date or is there better ones you have seen

ps tacos take over the world

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'm trying to figure out if Will wants to go to the bi-weekly or not. I'm prolly gonna go with or without him. Is there any way I could come rather early? Like 6-7 and chill with some Run7? I'm a bit rusty when it comes to playing people close to my skill level, and I would like to get some practice in prior. I didn't get much warm ups the last time I was down, was spending most of my off time with my gf Jodi :-P.

Speaking of which, for those who know about Jodi's art, she has a new commision. They are flying her down to NYC, all expense paid, to work with two high profile photographers to do a portrait. BIG BIG MONEY involved. It's badass, I'm proud of her XD. Jodi > Smash.

Nite

Smash Champion
That's good poop, Jason.

If you want, you can come down early and chill with me tomorrow. I'll be here when you get here. I'm not sure if we will move around a little to someone else's house before we leave. It should be Lance, Fizz, Zero, CO_Brad, and Smashterlink. So I think that most of us will be up for it. Let me know. PM me or something with details if you decide to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom