• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I try to record footage from every tourney I go to.

My computer has a capture card with AV hookups though I don't have a mini tape machine. (camcorder I take it?)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yeah, it was made with a camcorder... a pretty **** nice one at that... I don't remember the size of the cassette, but if anyone has one and wants to look at it I can try to find information out.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
ok....:deep breath:

ATTN: Exarch, derf, Panhandle Manhandler: Mankosuki, Mookie, S. Link, MarioC., Zane

@exarch + derf- that's cool, two people won't be hard to fit, plus you'll have an awesome time cause i have a feeling that i'm gonna have enough people at my house for our own **** tournament.....i said that for emphasis at first but if enough people want to i don't see why we shouldn't have a $5 entry tourney or something....

@mankosuki- holycrapthatsalotofmofos...ah well it'll work somehow :bigthumbu

@mookie- the more the merrier man, jc and sonny comin too or is it just you and will again?

@Smashter Link- If you read this before you leave for that thing tomorrow, can you PLEASE put that thing we've been working on in a bag inside your grill or someting cause i wanted to work on it before work and i don't know when you guys are leaving. I'll need the masking tape and the last colors:)

YES!

@Zane- you can put me down for at least one setup but i'm gonna bring as many as i can, room providing.

@MarioC-if you and skoot want to spend the night and i have room you can. But if there are too many Floridians and/or Tupeloopa Koopa Troopians i might have to take you home whenever. I just have to make sure they have a place to stay cause i can't very well tell them they can stay and then say, "hey, you *****es gots ta leave cause theys be no room".....or something like that....btw, awesome revamp of the banner yo! Also, i'm gonna try to do my random drop-ins on su casa more often in the next couple weeks before the tournament.

@everyone planning on staying at my house or my friends houses- there's a lot of you guys and there is no way that we have enough pillows and blankets so, make sure that that stuff is on your road trip checklist :) btw, i can prolly buy a bunch of drinks for the night all you guys will be over but i don't think i want to spend a bajillion dollars on food...i don't make that much money at baskin robbins...nor do i think my mom would appreciate 50 dudes raiding the kitchen. So, in the nicest way possible i'm asking you guys to eat before getting there and plan on buying your own breakfast wherever before the tourney :) I'm glad all you guys are gonna be there, it's always fun to play oos smashers, even Mookie, JC and the other random tupeloopas that show up at every tourney we go to, wouldn't be the same without ya's:) btw, West Memphis is like 30-45 minutes from my house but for the most part it's a straight shot, i'll give every driver mapquest directions from my house when the time comes. I just got done with a 12 hour shift and i'm too **** lazy to pm every one of you mofos so here's what you should mapquest. Last thing in this paragraph, the absolute worst case scenario, there is a hotel like 10 minutes from my house that, for 50 bucks, actually has really nice rooms....8 guys splitting $50=****ing cheap.

Millington, TN 38053-3000

make sure you put the hyphen and the 3000 or else it won't work, this will give you directions to my street and i'll have some way of marking my house for you guys. If you guys get lost and are relatively close i can give you some directions. If anyone needs my cell phone just pm me. I'd really prefer everyone has it just to be safe, plus you guys will have to trail us to W. Memphis cause you don't know the way, 'cept maybe Mookie and Will cause we've been through that. Exarch and derf, one of you guys pm me your cell phone numbers if you have cell phones, that goes for you too Manko :) Mookie, if you still have the same phone then i already have yours.

please nobody else ask for housing, my head hurts....maybe i should go to Burger World!!!! I love burgers!

*edit*

@millington peeps- i finally have a friday off, smash party at someone's house? Don't be gay, this is a rare occasion that we'd all be able to get together.

My mom is gonna ****ing flip.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
You can buy VHS adapters for most minitapes. Look into that Zane and video capture would be a sinch.

Anyone have access to a projector? I am thinking we need to have a public showing of Cash Battle and Cash Battle 2.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Dude Mookie :\

Honest opinion CB2 had like 1 good thing, it dragged on entirely too long for me. The first was a bit better.

The 2nd is like 20 minutes long - lots of smash can be done in that time :p

But that's just me.

Zane - more than likely I won't be coming. I wanna play some FL kids though >_< who knows. Doesn't mean I'm not allowed input though, does it? :)

I said we in my last post because I'm fairly certain there'll be an INN4 (or at least I hope) and I'll probably attend that. :p

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Some people like CB2 better than CB1. I am one of those people.

CB3, on the other hand, will eclipse the previous entries.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
CB1 was far better IMO. Though I do like the part where you order the burgers without paying or anything and you're just like "we'll be over there".

Handorin

Smash Hero
This makes me sad :(
All these oos players going up to the millingtinians to stay. That is one hour from where I am, my parents dont know them, so I cant stay there, and no one can stay here (not confirmed, but Im 99.9% sure)

I can see about bringing my cam though to take some footage.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
We're on for a minifest at the inn Friday before the tourney from midnight until 4ish if anyone wants to show let me know so we can arrange setups,. Don't need to go through the hassle we did last time... Technically we could go until we passed out, but I'd really like to get some sleep before the big day. It'll be crazy but mad fun...

updating pre-reg with another setup, woot!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
personally, i think they're both great. i've only seen CB 2 so there's probably much that i'm missing.

I think the explaination from Mookie on inside jokes and references helps a lot.

Cash Battle for the Winnx0rz!!!11!1!1!!!!1!ONEONE

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Ok, it looks pretty certain I'll be going along with another person. I'm 80% sure I can get 2 others to come. I'm like 10% sure I can get a few others after that. I'm really excited about this, and the tournament sounds like it'll be a lot of fun.

I know you guys don't wanna hear this, but is there any way we can get some housing? :chuckle:

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Rob - sweet man. going to sign you up for you + 1... let me know as soon as those other 2 (or more) are confirmed...

And no Kyo... INN III is the biggest thing since the invention of the sandwich - without crust

Nite

Smash Champion
@Zane, add my name to the list please.
I will be coming to this, it is going to be awesome.

@Will, I love you for housing all of these Florida people. I'm glad to see that Mookie and the crew are coming too. I am not too sure how well my dad would take a lot of people that he doesn't know staying the night here, so I can house all of our crew at my house for as long as it takes.

@Will, do you want to stock up on some tapes for the next before so that we can get some good smash footage in with everybody.

This is gonna be awesome!!!

Lance87

Smash Lord
@Nitemare- i guess we could stock up onj tapes, that would be pretty awesome throwin in some Florida people on my first montage :) The housing thing is gonna be awesome but i wrote that big *** post and it doesn't seem like anyone is responding to it...

Lance87

Smash Lord
:bumper: Exarch, derf, Panhandle Manhandler: Mankosuki, Mookie, S. Link, MarioC., Zane

please read post #163 if you haven't already, seems like it got filtered away really quick and if you guys are staying with me it's kind of important that you read it :)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Sorry dudes there was a tourney in CFL this weekend. I just got back.

Lance-thanks a bunch again. We've got confirmation of a 3rd person-Living Legend. I think thats all we're going to be bringing with us. Not positive, but i think. I dont' have a cell phone, but derf does. If you want to talk to me on AIM i'm on all the time.

I wish my normal teammate would come with me to this. Derf's a good teammate too though fo sho.

Crews are fun!

Um yeah there's probably more i should say in this, but i was catching up on reading the thread and a can NOT focus on anything tonight for the life of me.

lol though.. I get to meet mankosuki and the rest of NFL at a tourney in arkansas. Thats ********.

Oh yeah i had 20+ people at my place after the gville tourney. We had a ******** low tier tourney there. Lots of fun. I can't wait for this.

EDIT: Oh I remembered (yes i really am that scatterbrained right now)... Setups. Here's the deal. We have the capability of bringing 2 setups if theres room in the car. We could bring 2 if only 3 of us go. If we bring 4 people, I think we'll max out at 1 setup. I'll definitely be bringing my cube though.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Wow, that's crazy that I missed that. I think my notify via e-mail skipped over it for some reason and went to a post further ahead or something...

Yeah, sorry our crew's kinda big... I appreciate you guys willing to house us though. We should be cool on Pillows/Blankets/etc. I have an Aero bed which I'll be using myself. You don't have to worry about feeding us either, we can hit some fast food there. :)

lol @ Exarch, that is pretty ironic huh? Though I'll be back in Jacksonville for the summer, so I'm sure I'll be comming over to play with you alot then. Also, you're bringing Living Ledgend? I just have the pleasure of meeting him in Tampa a few weeks ago. Is LW_48 unable to come? That guy was pretty good.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Thats his smashboards name. livinglegend. He's insanely good at Madden, if anyone wants to MM him in that.

Kinda stupid that i haven't met them before this tourney is what im saying... kinda stupid that i meet them at the same time as tennessee people. WTF

I edited my post up there with setup details.

IDK LW_48 doesn't seem to be up for much travel anymore. He is definitely good though. We've got one more space in the car that goes to whoever claims it.

And you did come up in conversation this weekend. They were complimenting you pretty nicely. Can't wait to play you.

Here's my list of people who i HAVE to play at this tourney:
Everyone who i haven't played before!

Lance87

Smash Lord
It'll be really hectic but i think that i can squeeze....5/6 setups around my living room/dining area...and we can use the one in my room....crazy

*edit*
that's if we even stay up playing smash cause i know there's gonna be a fest at the Pizza Inn.....we'll see who's up for it. The last tourney i went to without sleep wasn't pretty.

I wanna play exarch, i main as peach too (at least i think you do because of your banner) and i don't get a lot of good peach training, besides Mike G., and that's very rare.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
So you can study our moves? ;)

You already know to keep turnips away from me now. :p

Do you have videos of you?

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Just about all of my friends from Little Rock and Fayetteville are telling me to wait and see if they can come or not. INN3 is right in the middle of the end of the semester and for a lot them. I hope I can get at least a few of them to go. They just need to realize INN3 > studying. :) I'm hoping at least Steve will end up coming, 'cause his Peach owns. Not to mention we Rock as a team.

Saberguy said he was going to go. I think Yaun and TTT might show up also, although they don't know for sure. We've been meeting up for Smash a lot, and our skills are nicely sharpened for a glorious tourny such as this.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Mankosuki said:
So you can study our moves? ;)

You already know to keep turnips away from me now. :p

Do you have videos of you?
I just wanted to see your Samus and his Peach in action man, not out to get you or anything ;)

Don't worry, i'll still provide plenty of turnips.

No vids sorry.

*edit*
everyone should watch the preview to D.B.R's Evolution trailer

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=67186

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
eh, I'm just kidding with you. Really I just want to get some better vids of me out first. :ohwell:

*Edit: over the summer, I'm probably going to do a combo vid.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I'm sorry... due to a late evening with a friend leaving back for college tomorrow, I'm dead tired. I'll update the pre-reg posts with Nitemare and LivingLegend, and also with 2 setups for exarch.

Exarch - just let me know if i need to drop you to 1 setup and add another name...

INN III is going to be hot. I still want to hear from the ATL crew, and someone needs to slap Aurafox around and get him here.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'll try to talk to Aura sometimes. His fox is too good.

Also, this thread is going very fast. Everytime I leave for a couple hours, I come back only having to read a couple pages. It makes me cry, it makes me so happy this tourny is so big.

Top Bottom