• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Oh, man this tournament is going to be too huge, I'm definitely bringing our video camera.
Hitlist:
Iori
Lance
Aurafox

@Put us down for bringing a TV and A Cube.(If you need some ext. cords just tell me.)

Nite

Smash Champion
Is it cool with everybody if we try to tape our matches at Lance's house the night before? We really need some good footage if we ever wanna make a combo videos. It's kinda rare that we have OOS people come to Tennessee and smash, so this is a great opportunity.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Updating Pre-Reg screen with anything on the last 2'ish pages >_>

I'll add more to this message probably when I get done with that...

<EDIT>
Kyo - as far as ext. cords go. I'd say go ahead and bring them. I'd rather have them and not need them instead of not have them and be scrambling looking for some.

Nitemare - added, thanks for coming man... :):)

... holy ****, that new DBR movie is going to be mad sexy. Someone needs to pull DBR for INN III :p

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Man. Dont check the boards for a day and I am behind like 4 pages. CRAZY!!!! But a good crazy. There is going to be so much going on the days before INN3. All you florida guys, its going to be really cool to play you at Lance's house. I plan on bringing my video camera to get a bunch of the action on tape. Cant wait to meet you guys.

Mankosuki, that video was too good. AND IT WORKS WITH LINK'S BOMBS?! I better be careful. HAHA!!!

Lance & Nitemare: Any time you guys can drop in for some smash playing the weeks leading up to INN3, you are welcome to come on over. And Lance, when you were talking about you getting off friday, did you mean this friday, or the friday before the tournament for us to get together? If its this friday, we will have to make something happen. We need our crew together for training.

Kyo: I see your hitlist. I knew you knew better than to put me on that list. HAHAHA ^___~

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
No clue McCloud. even if we're done in 15 minutes i plan on having the room for as long as i freakin feel like. I don't see me leaving until they kick me out :p

To teh Run7 Crew - We need to have a "crew meeting" (and by crew I mean with me as an honorary member :p) at the inn to umm... "discuss" things this weekend. Let me know if any of you can make it

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Keep up the invites, we're 30+, I want to double that still :p

We're also at 8 1/2 setups, i'd like 10 or so preferably (I'm going to the room tuesday to look around and start plotting setup ideas and stuff)

Also, I noticed we have 1 extension cord and 4 power strips so far... can we increase this at all?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Dont know if I said it or not, but I can bring both a extension cord and a power strip.

<EDIT>Looked at the post to see if you had me down for a cube, but nope. Seems like you miss me on everything Zane ;)

So for sure I can bring Cube, Cord, and Strip. I might be able to bring a TV, I will have to ask my dad tommarow.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Handorin said:
Dont know if I said it or not, but I can bring both a extension cord and a power strip.

<EDIT>Looked at the post to see if you had me down for a cube, but nope. Seems like you miss me on everything Zane ;)

So for sure I can bring Cube, Cord, and Strip. I might be able to bring a TV, I will have to ask my dad tommarow.
I won't miss that one, thanks man :)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
livinglegend said:
Ya, well CFL i dunno is South coming?
Rofl... you ask me? I don't know who reps where.

Man - is SFL coming!? :p

<Edit>
Handorin - "Dang it McCloud, now I will have to go by myself. Unless I try and drag other friends along. " ---- do you have an update on "other friends" coming?

Also, does anyone know an update on the TX or OK people?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
SFL isn't really known for doing OOS tourneys I think...

Didn't Doohdah post here at some point though? (maybe not)

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
JC estimates that this tourney would end at 8-10 pm..is there any way we could make the tourney start earlier... for like a 6 o clock end time?

Just curious, and it's only one person (me) that this concerns, so if it's too much of a hassle then it's cool.

edit ----- never mind.. I forgot that it's like 40 min from here.. thus I'd get home at 6 40 and have to shower and get ready and then go pick up my date... :|

I dunno, there's still a tiny chance... just wait till prom tickets go on sale, then I'll know for sure when prom starts and I can figure things out from there...

I don't even know when I changed my mind and decided I wanted to go to this... :p

Lance - I plan to hit up your house that Friday that everyone is there... I'll go home though, that cool? Also, what time would your thing start/end, cause my curfew (stupid car) is like 11..

livinglegend

Smash Journeyman
@mccloud- prom isnt even all that fun...its the after parties that r fun, and they dont start till like 12ish so you should be fine!_! ; )

chamberlin

Smash Ace
My friend, Steve from Fayetteville, is really wanting to go to this. He says his car's busted though and he's got finals all around that weekend. If he gets his car fixed and school permits, he'll come.

My other friends are looking pretty bleek though. Lot o' lame excuses...

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
- I 2nd the feelings on prom

- Let me know when you find out about Steve, Clay. Also, see if you can talk to SaberGuy, TTT, yan, and anyone else in that area - I can't seem to track them down >_<

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Actually I quite look forward to prom. I like dancing, and going out with my friends is fun. My date's getting like a 40's style dress and I'm probably getting a pinstripe tux (l33t) :p

I'm not quite sure how she'd take it if I decided to go smashing. Not that I would, if it interfered. I seem to lack the hardcore OMG SMASH ANYTIME dedication that the rest of you loons have. :laugh:

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys, I really want to come to INN3 but i'm not positive I will be able to make it. I have a concert to attend the day before and i'm not sure when we will be getting back that night or if we are going to spend the night up there. If I do decided to skip out on the concert it will probably be a last minute decision. I wouldn't care so much to not go to the concert but we've already bought tickets and if I don't go then that will be a waste of money for a ticket.

Since you guys moved it to may 6th I have much more of a chance to be there but I still don't know...I'll let you guys know the day before the concert if i'll be going.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@McCloud- I'm not too sure when everyone is gonna be there. Also, there's a fest at the INN that night so anyone supposed to come to my house is sort of forced to go to that ( you oos people are gonna love it). The fest starts at midnight'ish and we're gonna leave whenever, i know the FL people will be tired from their road trip so i don't anticipate staying too long....

@Zane- how's friday sound for the crew meeting, it's the only day i'm off this week.

@oos peeps- your road trip is gonna be a blast, i might have to work that sunday but you guys can stay saturday night too, i think. If you're gonna drive all this way you might as well get as many road trip experiences as you can.

@MookieRah- are you staying at my place too? You made one comment about it and that was it....

@Kyo Kusanagi- Bring it son....even though i don't know why.

Thief

Smash Journeyman
Kyo Kusanagi said:
Oh, man this tournament is going to be too huge, I'm definitely bringing our video camera.
Hitlist:
Iori
Lance
Aurafox

@Put us down for bringing a TV and A Cube.(If you need some ext. cords just tell me.)
I haven't earned a spot on your hitlist? Man, I might have to put you out of another tournament then ;D

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Bad news guys, it looks like I won't be attending this. I forgot that prom was on the same weekend; I already have a date and everything. Zozefup will also not be attending, but I'm a talk to Random and Zig-Zag about coming. Treat them well if they do come.

jcpwn

Smash Journeyman
look rob, you just gotta let your date know what's up. tell her you'll make it up to her once you win this thing.

also, someone bring a projector.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
^True dat^

Yeah don't worry we've got the whole road trip thing planned. We're driving to ATL Saturday night so we can participate in the tourney there on Sunday. Woo! double tourney weekend! Just need housing on Friday. Thanks for the offer though.

Derf and I figured we'd get into town around 12am. Its a good thing you guys are in a different time zone. Still can't wait for this, looking forward to seeing the MS peeps again.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Zane- No update yet on friends. You have a flier yet?

McC- You arnt going to get THAT far in the tournament. You can still go for a couple hours ;)

Top Bottom