• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
The **** if I'm not getting far in the tournament.

I don't expect to get put out anytime soon.

Besides, pools take all of the time anyway. My bracket fights'll take no time at all..

Kyo - you're on my hitlist. :p

OOS kids I wanna play j00z!

Lance - I don't know about that, I could stay at your house till curfew then I'd have to go home, cause I can't drive down to WM and stay till 4... :( but we'll see when the time comes eh?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Lance-Your house is going to be a hot spot the Friday before. Im bringing a tent and a sleeping bag so I dont have to worry about crowding anyone.

Zane-I will be at the INN Friday if Lance can bring us. If we come do we need to bring anything?

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
So are Will and I gonna stay at Lance's and then hop on over to Skoot's when we need sleep or are we just gonna stay at Lance's?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
As far as I know we are staying at Lance's house because me and SLink are going to be there as far as I understand.

Aidite

Smash Cadet
Ok Assuming I get the tourney day off work....

I can provide transportation. to people without ride/room to transport setups to people within 30minutes of downtown memphis. Hoping I will be driving an Expedition so there will be plenty of room for setups/people. Else I be in my 2 door which has limited room so probably will be multible trips. I'll have an update with this within the week. So just leave Zane a message and he'll pass it to me. Make sure you leave name,phone, address, any type of weird direction, # of setups. Also, if you have several people within the same block/area try to have kind of like a meeting point so I am not having to make like 4 stops on the same block. I don't mind but thats more money that Zane has to shell out. Will have an update on this very soon.

Aidite

Smash Cadet
Per Zane

@Mario'sCapeabilities
The only thing we would need is setups

@McCloud
Are you coming to Inn3? Your post keep contradicting each other.

@Mookie
Are you coming to the prefest on friday?

Handorin

Smash Hero
********ZANE, READ THIS********

Ok, now that I got your attention so you wont miss this post. I will quote my dad.
"Considering you can still go, yes you may take a TV."

So a full setup is coming from me.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
If you mean the pre-fest the day prior to the tournament then yes. I don't know if there are plans to have a pre-fest this friday or not, but if there is I don't think I will be there *shrug*. I will look into it if there is. I want some good smashing.

The fliers are pretty much done. I haven't done anything with t-shirts cause I was gonna get sizes at this one.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Mookie - Cool re fliers/tshirts. Basically there's a gathering with anyone invited at the INN this friday (looking to get all/most run7 at least :p) and a 2nd fest the night before the tourney.

Others might be organized, those are the only 2 definite atm...

Aidite

Smash Cadet
Aidite said:
Ok Assuming I get the tourney day off work....

I can provide transportation. to people without ride/room to transport setups to people within 30minutes of downtown memphis. Hoping I will be driving an Expedition so there will be plenty of room for setups/people. Else I be in my 2 door which has limited room so probably will be multible trips. I'll have an update with this within the week. So just leave Zane a message and he'll pass it to me. Make sure you leave name,phone, address, any type of weird direction, # of setups. Also, if you have several people within the same block/area try to have kind of like a meeting point so I am not having to make like 4 stops on the same block. I don't mind but thats more money that Zane has to shell out. Will have an update on this very soon.

It was approved just now. So if you are needing a ride to Inn3 get in touch with Zane and he will foward it to me.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I don't know about the 28th yet, if people want to then I'm game.

Typical Midnight - 4am + needing setups rules apply

---------------------

We still need entries. Come on, INN III is supposed to be BIGGER than INN II :p

I'm assuming Graduations/proms/etc are killing the attendance but still... come ooooon!

Nite

Smash Champion
Man Zane, I tried to talk to Aurafox, but that man wasn't giving in. Tried to get him to come so bad, but I have a feeling that he will not be attending this one.

Kyo- that's a strike on your hitlist, now you have to make a replacement.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@Mookie-you can stay at my place, if there are really room constraints some people can crash w/nitemare.

@Zane- If you'll have us, i can fit 5 into my vehicular mobility unit...maybe 6 if someone wants to ride on someone's lap, or in the trunk...so far it's me, Smasther Link, Mario'sCapeabilities, Nitemare, and Smashter Marth (Fizz). I don't think CCCP (yo-yo glitch Ness :) ) will be there cause of work :(

@Mario's C.- wtf does CCCP stand for? I was playing 007 Goldeneye last night and i saw it on the side of a missle in the Silo...

@Manko-was it you that asked about staying on saturday too?

@McCloud-you seem pretty confident that you're gonna make it out of your pool, you been training alot? Since you lack the whole OMFG SMASH ANYTIME gene, that seems to contradict your "me's a gonna win" post.

Lance87

Smash Lord
yea man, i'll probably have to work that sunday but that doesn't matter. Besides, i really want to get as much smash in with you as i can, i've never played a real advanced Samus before and i think it will be really awesome...even if i get *****. btw, i know you got vids around here somewhere ;)

*edit*
while you're on, i didn't want to feel dumb and say your name wrong...

Is it mon-ko-skee, main-ko-skee, or man-ko-skee? Or something different....

*edit*
thanks dude

chamberlin

Smash Ace
PrinceZane said:
I'm assuming Graduations/proms/etc are killing the attendance but still... come ooooon!
I hear ya Zane. Steve + roommates 'can't come because of graduations, and the people from Little Rock have finals to study for and school sports crap to play for. It's like pulling teeth trying to get people to go to something that's going to be really fun.

It looks like I might have to to drive there all by myself. Although, I'll probobly be able to carpool with TTT or Yaun. Both, however, still haven't made up their minds about INN3 yet...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Since it's a Japanese name, the vowels are pronounced the same way as you would say them in spanish. so A=Ah, E=Aye, I=ee, O=oh, U=Ew.

It's pronounced mahn-koh-sue-key
if that makes sence...
it'd rythm with on-no-2-key

lol, it's kind of hard to explain sounds through text.

*edit: pretty much, your first interpretation.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
well, technically it's Sue-Key but it's said so quick that it sometimes comes out as just Skee. It's like that with "Suki" anyway, which is Love. Not sure if "Sasuke" is treated the same way.

Lance87

Smash Lord
oh, so it is said "skee" (sue key without much time on the ue) Sasuke is pronounced sahs kay :)

*edit*
@anybody who hates catching up on tons of pages after not visiting the boards for a single day- you can go into your User CP and click "edit options" from there, scroll down and you'll see where you can change how many posts show up per page. I changed mine to 40/page a long time ago and i never have trouble keeping up. For example, right now this post, for me, is on page 7 where otherwise it would be in the high teens.

@Kyo- Why am i on your hit list? And um, don't forget about our match with your Ness vs. my Daisy :chuckle:

Handorin

Smash Hero
Lance87 said:
@McCloud-you seem pretty confident that you're gonna make it out of your pool, you been training alot? Since you lack the whole OMFG SMASH ANYTIME gene, that seems to contradict your "me's a gonna win" post.
He has this real annoying new way to win now >.>
It is a surprise, so I may have immunity to it by then.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Mankosuki said:
Since it's a Japanese name...

It's pronounced mahn-koh-sue-key
if that makes sence...
it'd rythm with on-no-2-key
And somehow all this time i've had the s and u backwards in my head (Mankouski) and been pronouncing it "Man-cow-ski", rofl.

Sounds good Lance - I've been goofing around a bit since the last time I played you guys so I'm curious to see where I'm at now

And Brad - I'm kinda slipping in Mario training, but I'm still going after the title >_>

BannedDah

Banned via Administration
i think manko should change his name to mankouski just to suit me.....man kosue kee....wtf?!

Nite

Smash Champion
Drephen said:
hmmmm will drephen come?

hmmm

if i do, i want money matches with doodah and duke
Come, bring everyone on your banner too, we need more people to show up.
That would be awesome man, I wanna play Joe Bushman.

Nite

Smash Champion
dmac said:
*interest*~
Sorry for the double post.
Yes Dmac, come! I never got to play you 1v1 at MLG Nashville. Bring Darkrain and Jesi(Anybody else that I didn't mention.) You gotta come man, it is gonna be awesome.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Holy crap. Drephen and Dmac taking interest. This tournament is getting out there. That would be cool as hell if you guys came. I heard Drephen won SMYM this passed weekend. If I heard right, congrats to that.

Yeah, Zane...we should be there this friday night if everything goes as planned. Lance, I will be in touch with ya about plans for this weekend. Fizz said he would like to come so he is going to see whats up with getting out here and stuff. I'll keep ya updated on him as well.

And whats up with the Bloodline having hitlists?! My hitlist: Lance87 <------HAHAHAHAHA

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
dmac - I was talking to one of your crew mates the other day about you guys coming.. just let me know when to sign you guys up officially ;)

drephen - pleasure to see you around, hit me up when you want on the prereg list and anyone that is coming with you...

INN III is going to be sexy! woot!

Top Bottom