• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Sucks... but that's cool... at least he got that much!

Also, anyone that puts up vids from this, can you put INNsomnia somewhere in it (either in the name, the search keywords, or in the video itself) to help promote what INNsomnia is all about.

Nite

Smash Champion
I think that would be a good idea for anybody that watches them and didn't come, they can see what goes down at INNsomnia: The Smash Buffet!!!

Zane for top tier!

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Nite-Nice title. Are you going to edit your name too?

Zane-My bro only got the first half of the double finals because of our camera's dead battery. WE plan to buy more batteries for back up so this doesnt happen again.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Nite: Yeah. I freakin died laughing when I saw your new title under your name. I have to get me a premium account so that I can change the color of my name and get myself a custom avatar.

And it was really cool hangin with everyone this weekend. It was good to finally have the crew together for some training. And I think we got some really great stuff on tape. I am going to go through the tapes and pull of the good combos and good matches. I want to put some of the matches up on the internet since we all were playing really well. Our crew combo vid is going to be sidiusly gongster. HAHAHAHA

Thief

Smash Journeyman
That would clear up some of the confusion of, you know, the english language. That these people seem to not have completely grasped yet :D

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Why is this thread still around??? Lets move it to the INN Bi-weekly thread guys :-P. We don't need to have a 2-3 week dead tournament on the front page taking away space from other tournies guys :-P.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
MookieRah said:
Why is this thread still around??? Lets move it to the INN Bi-weekly thread guys :-P. We don't need to have a 2-3 week dead tournament on the front page taking away space from other tournies guys :-P.
I agree.. Guys, please cooperate and Post in the bi-weekly thread.

This thread is found in the Atlantic South category under Regional Zones....

Thanks for pointing this out Mookie

tinabme2

Smash Rookie
Hi there My name is Tina and Yes there really is a man named Foxmaster I use to date him in high school, never thought we would end up apart but things happen to good people and he was a wonderful guy. Im wondering if we know the same guy? Tina

Top Bottom