• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

RAM

Smash Lord
*Gasp* what if Luigi's not on their DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. I guess It's up to Metaknight to take the helm with Wario backing him up, Yeah I said Wario big whup wanna fight about it? ^_^ WHHAATTT?! I like Underdogs and lowtiers. also I do Hope Runaway 7 and everyone whose company I enjoyed make it to Smash Aid it will be so much better with the syndicate there, also I still never Seen Brad's Mario in Action, I'm really looking forward to seeing that :)

RAM

Smash Lord
Lance87 said:
We got all kinds of lovin comin in from oos peeps :chuckle:

I ****ing hope i have the money to go to smash aid. I'll checkout greyhound and see about tickets....
Hey I calls it likes I sees it! also do you know when the date is for Smash aid? I really need to find out so I can start prepping for it and get both my secondaries to tourny status because that's what I lacked at the last tourny and was stuck with Lui the entire time, so counter picking me was'nt very hard :(

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Lance87 said:
We got all kinds of lovin comin in from oos peeps :chuckle:

I ****ing hope i have the money to go to smash aid. I'll checkout greyhound and see about tickets....
I love all of the OOS love we have gotten. But WE LOVE YOU OOS GUYS TOO!!!! ^___~ We all really really badly want to go to smash aid. I have heard that this might be the last one since Wes is graduating this year. I really really hope to make it there. I want to hang with the manhandlers and the other FL guys (Living Legend, Exarch, etc) again. Guys were too freakin cool.

Nite

Smash Champion
DYC- I look forward to that man. As long as it doesn't cost too much money, then I will be there.

Lance- I am not liking Greyhound's prices. It may be more expensive than driving, but I don't know. Big buses cost a lot of money to pay for gas.

I cannot wait to play all of the new characters on SSBB, it is going to be awesome. I think Metaknight could possibly be my main, but I don't know what all new characters that they have, so we will see. I like all of the new characters that they announced. Even Wario's big belly buttoned ***.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Doubles are comming up once I get to them on the tapes.

@Nitemare and/or MookieRah: I ripped all the matches from your pool but could use some help identifying the players. Do you know who else was in your pool, who they used, and/or the tag they used. There's a bunch of Falcos in this pool... 0_o

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Handorin said:
Wernt the Double finals recorded? Where are they?
I know that the VCR was going during the finals. But I did record the first set of the finals on my camera. But the battery died so I couldnt get the next set on tape. I sent the vids to Scrib/JC, but not sure if they have something planned with them or not. I will talk to them and see. If they dont, then I will post what I have soon. Along with the whole Inerstate thing.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, there were 4 falcos in the pool. Obviously I was the one that had the Nite name above everytime.

The one who played Green falco all of the time was a guy named Austin. He came with Chad.
The one who played White falco most of the time (He played green against MookieRah in a ditto) was Yang. I think he played doc once.
The Marth player was Will A, the guy who came with MookieRah.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
*Edit* - All people have been identified now, thanks.

Pool consists of:
1. Nitemare
2. MookieRah
3. Yang
4. Will A.
5. Austin

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
The Zero guys is the ness player in our crew. He goes by CCCP on the boards, but mostly is called Zero. BCN is CO_Brad (Mario'sCapeabilities on the boards). Neither of them were in Nite's pool if I remember right.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
ok cool, then that means they were friendlies before the pool matches started and I have the entire pool set recorded.

Nite

Smash Champion
Mankosuki- I forgot about Handorin, he was the guy who used HAND as his 4 letter character. He wasn't in our pools, but I remember seeing those matches at the beginning of that tape.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Eww. Dont post my battles against Handorin. Nothing against him its just I dont remember doing too great. I think I won them, at least the Mario one but I just wasn't feeling good on those. It was strange fighting Handorin's ,greatly improved, Fox. Well post them if you want, I dont care. Ill have better battles up. I might have done a cool combo.

Handorin-Long over do but, great job improving so fast. See you next time.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
That explains why the HAND tag was only used during the friendlies with Zero and BCN. I guess the guy in the pools was just some other dude who also uses Blue Falco. Since he has no tag, I'll just lable him as [unknown] for now. Thanks for the help guys. ^_^

@BCN: Don't worry, I probably won't get around to ever posting most of the videos I just like to know who's playing so I can correctly label them. You won both the matches btw. ;)

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
@Handorin- yea dude, i saw a **** huge improvement since Smash Haven 1.....

Assuming there's going to be a 2 Chamberlin ;)

It's settled then! Smash Haven 2, Saturday, May 20th!!!!

Brought to you by Chamberlin!

You could host INN4 at the church, then it'd be Smash HavINN 2/4! Score!

See you guys there!

*edit*

this is the last time i'm posting over here. I'm just gonna hang around the bi-weekly thread.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Mankosuki said:
@BCN: Don't worry, I probably won't get around to ever posting most of the videos I just like to know who's playing so I can correctly label them. You won both the matches btw. ;)
Awesome good to know I won some battles while I was there.

Nite

Smash Champion
Mankosuki- I told you that the guy who played the Blue/White Falco was Yang. He lives in Memphis.

RAM

Smash Lord
Gracias for the info Lance, so June the 23rd eh? well after these two upcoming tournies I hope to see some sort of Improvement in my overall gameplaying. also pretty much suck that they did'lnt show anything with Luigi but it was expected so since they showed Wario in the double S double B trailer I'll put him as my new avatar for now. can't go wrong with a Giant A$$ fart attack that resembles a Nuclear Explosion lol beware the WARIO!!!

nikePK

Smash Journeyman
Mario'sCapeabilities said:
Awesome good to know I won some battles while I was there.

haha, you tore me up in pools! Awesome games though man, your mario rocks it.

Inn4 for late July/early Aug....heck yeah i'm down for that!

-Chad-

Slackerator
About the doubles finals

Austin recorded the Doubles Finals, and posted 2 of them on YouTube, but he's been too lazy to upload the other uh...however many there were left..>_>

Links to the first and second here(These are the first uh..match/round whatever.
Doubles Finals 1
Doubles Finals 2
*edit* got another one up from Austin..but he went to bed =/
3 and 4

I'll edit this post if Austin ever stops being lazy and uploads the other ones...(is annoying Austin to upload them)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
nikePK said:
haha, you tore me up in pools! Awesome games though man, your mario rocks it.

Inn4 for late July/early Aug....heck yeah i'm down for that!
Thanks for the compliment man. You gave me a run for my money in the pools and doubles. Next time we'll have to play again.

-Chad-

Slackerator
If I could ever get Austin to do something other than...whatever it is he does..(I really have NO idea what he does) then I'll get him to upload them somewhere..

He posted one more vid(I think it's the final match fo the first uh..set I guess.)

These aren't out of order or anything are they..? Cause I don't recall them all too well and knowing him he could've put them in the wrong order or somethng.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Holy crap, Mankosuki... did you actually record those matches I played?!

Is there any way I could get a copy if you did? ...pretty please..? :)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
sure, I don't mind posting them. I'd just have to compress them to .wmv for internet distribution.

Does anyone else from the pool object to me posting the matches for any reason?

Nite

Smash Champion
I don't mind you posting my matches. I would actually like to see them again. I need some videos of myself because I don't have any, but some of my crew members have some recorded. They aren't online though. So actually I would like you to post mine.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Nope, post any and all matches! Gotta spread the love and awesomeness of INNsomnia.

I don't remember if I played on your TV or not for recorded stuff, if I did i'd like a copy as I don't have any matches on tape or anything.

Also, post the files as downloadable if possible. Dial up + streaming = Sad Zane

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Zane-I updated the INN banner. It just says INN IV Coming Soon... on it. When we get the dates I'll update it. Hope it is still a good banner. Different incarnations of that banner fill my photonbucket account. Here it is. As always add the first "[":

IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/CO_Brad/INN4Banner.jpg[/IMG]

-Chad-

Slackerator
So I come to find out..that Austin didn't record the second set/match whatever you guys call it.. of the doubles finals

So ****...anyone else record them?

Top Bottom