• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inferno and Pierce Present: Wiegraf TOO GOOD! January 2nd. Now with bus info

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I am not going to sit here and pollute this thread with conversation about the finer qualities of Inui, but since you are a disciple of mine, I suppose I shall take a moment to enlighten you.

Bad stuff happens to people. I was one of the first to be upset when Lucas was forced from his home, and gladly would have offered him 1000 comforts if I had them to give. However, just because I consider him a friend, and acknowledge the things I recognize that he has done for me in the past, does not mean I simply ignore inexcusable behavior. Personal threats of harm to people in real life, outrageous claims, and an overall, "I am more macho than thou" facade in everything he does is not acceptable behavior. This behavior did not come about recently, but it has been greater than lately. In the past, I am guilty of turning a blind eye to Inui's flaws, because friends don't pick on the flaws of their friends. However, as his problems in life have amplified, so have his problems in character. It's truly disappointing, because Diana was really having an amazing positive influence in his life. Perhaps, soon, Inui will regain control of himself, instead of raging blindly.

Do note, that I do not invent "raging blindly" as a description for Inui. I can quote Inui threatening to deal real bodily harm to people, I can quote him saying outrageous things, and blaming it on the effects of alchohal, and I can make many other quotes of Inui to show that he has not been in a healthy state of mind, and that his behavior is quite ridiculous. However, I don't really feel the need to, as I'm sure the next 5 posters will just come along as say that I'm pretty correct.

That is ALL I have to say on this topic in this thread.

Flower Avatar

Smash Cadet
I think you're getting a little harsh. **** happens in life and sometimes it really can't be taken with grace. The guy was kicked out of his home, literally. I can't agree on everything mainly because I don't know either of your reputations outside of the area. I like your last sentences though. It shows your determination as a player. I hope you know that I have, never had, and probably will not have anything against you. If people went "RC is banned. w.e" then I'd be OK banning it. No hard feelings though.
Everyone goes through ****, but Inui has the balls to take it out on everyone. He thinks everyone owes him something. We pay his price every time he does something. He is absolutely the most self-important person I could ever even IMAGINE meeting.

I have a new "lucas reason" to lash out at everything that has welcomed me into their lives about every week or so. Kicked out of your home? You had two months notice. My roof straight up caved in. And I wasn't under the wing of mommy and daddy. On. My. Own. But I dealt with it, and I didn't have to castrate my friends to get it done.

Oh man, girl problems? Never been there, bro. >_>

Just stay quiet. We all have baggage, jerk.

Oh pierce: Rainbow sucks, but that's one* stage. I can't ban FD AND smashville, can I? (That was meant more for Diddy/wario. Marf isn't a real character, bro.)

I'm saying this, and holding you to it. If you don't show up, and I win either event, you owe me whatever your share of the pot would have been for being a jerkbag and not coming. If I have to take the hit on not seeing you (cause I love you), then you're literally gonna pay. :D

erick gm14

Smash Ace
Everyone goes through ****, but Inui has the balls to take it out on everyone. He thinks everyone owes him something. We pay his price every time he does something. He is absolutely the most self-important person I could ever even IMAGINE meeting.

I have a new "lucas reason" to lash out at everything that has welcomed me into their lives about every week or so. Kicked out of your home? You had two months notice. My roof straight up caved in. And I wasn't under the wing of mommy and daddy. On. My. Own. But I dealt with it, and I didn't have to castrate my friends to get it done.

Oh man, girl problems? Never been there, bro. >_>

Just stay quiet. We all have baggage, jerk.

Oh pierce: Rainbow sucks, but that's one* stage. I can't ban FD AND smashville, can I? (That was meant more for Diddy/wario. Marf isn't a real character, bro.)

I'm saying this, and holding you to it. If you don't show up, and I win either event, you owe me whatever your share of the pot would have been for being a jerkbag and not coming. If I have to take the hit on not seeing you (cause I love you), then you're literally gonna pay. :D
eff ur Icys dude, that was mean as hell, but ggs sunday.. rofl

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
why dont we jusy get two bans. be able to ban RC and then another stage. its stupid i know nvm.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am not afraid of you, either on the internet, nor in real life. You are no longer the leader of NJ. I hope that one day, you will return to your senses, but in your current state, you are completely disgusting to be around or communicate with.

I do not care if you manage to beat me in dittos, or if you beat my Marth with MK. Hell, I no longer care if you consider yourself better than me. My measurement of how good I am at this game is my own, and it matters the most to me. Not what the panel says, not what the world thinks. As it stands, my reputation has far surpassed yours, and my relations with the smash community as a whole are over 9000 times better. Winning to me is not as important as improving, so in the end, we both win. If you win, more power to you. May the best man win.
lmao :laugh:

- I do not wish to lead this state's Brawl community anymore, anyways. I want to move out of it or just play Melee. If you think you have the capacity to be leader, think again. You're not showing up to a tournament hosted by someone near you...because they are allowing a stage nobody has ever banned because nothing is random on it and it doesn't unbalance the game in any way? Really now? You're not going to support an event hosted by a newer person in the community right near you because of that? Get bent, sucka. I hope Inferno realizes what you're doing and says eff you eventually.

- It doesn't matter if you ever considered yourself better than me, because that'd be a sad joke. I'm a way better Smasher than you. I don't choke consistently. I'm used to pressure. I use more characters. I use better characters. I win a lot. You don't. I'm good at every Smash game. You can only play Barwl, and barely, since you get 13th at NJ locals and lose to ADHD while only dealing 35%, while my Ike and Ganondorf can probably take two stocks on a good day.

- Your reputation...with the people that know you. I'm known by everyone, be it for good or bad, and people that get to know me are usually cool with me. You're not famous or anything. You're just known around here and known by people that play Marth, I guess. Having a better reputation than someone as arrogant and brash and me isn't some accomplishment. I can still make more happen than you can.

I am not going to sit here and pollute this thread with conversation about the finer qualities of Inui, but since you are a disciple of mine, I suppose I shall take a moment to enlighten you.
You are not supporting your "disciple's" tournament because he legalized a stage the majority wants that no no other host bans because nothing is wrong with it. Just fyi, brah. You're not a very nice teacher. :(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Guess what?

Your character isn't as good as Meta Knight or Snake, and bending the rules to make it so he is isn't a reason to allow this terrible stage.

A legal stage being stupid, but still less stupid than Pictochat, is not a valid argument to unban this stage. I have stated this multiple times and nobody has presented logic to counter it.

By the way, I think Rainbow Cruise should be banned, but at least that stage has a pattern and you can see everything before it happens.

I'm not going to cater to a specific character.

What you have proven with this entire post is that Rainbow Cruise should be banned, not that Pictochat should be legal, since you have not countered anything about luck deciding the outcome of matches on Pictochat being a strong possibility (because that fact can't be countered, because it's a fact).

Unfortunately, you being cute is not good enough.

YOU just argued that it would alter results in your character's favor, and you want to present an argument saying it wouldn't alter results at all (from someone that isn't even a mid level player yet) as something to strengthen your point?

Pictochat is not an unbalanced stage. Allowing the stage willingly invites more luck into the game and the stage itself can decide who wins very easily. That is not something a legal stage should be able to do.
So I'm about to buy Arkham Asylum for $25. Too fvcking good!

Edit: Also, Lucas, Dan is cooler than you, because he's not an ******* :D

Edit 2: Please don't hit me with a chair :(

Edit 3: If you do, I'd rather it be a bean bag chair; like those giant soft ones.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
<insert me arguing about stages a while ago>
Yeah, and? That was back when I sucked there and kept getting jewed by the stage. RC has a 100% set pattern with nothing random or gamebreaking about it. I learned it, and then stopped being a scrub.

Edit: Also, Lucas, Dan is cooler than you, because he's not an ******* :D

Edit 2: Please don't hit me with a chair :(

Edit 3: If you do, I'd rather it be a bean bag chair; like those giant soft ones.
I don't like you. You are an enemy to all those that take themselves or anything seriously because everything is a joke to you.

Guess what? You're not funny. Constant Captain Falcon jokes are not funny. Trying to make everyone and everything under the sun a joke isn't cool or amusing. You're a joke.

I bet many other people find you annoying as ****. And countering that with "well you're a joke/annoying too" is pointless. Why? I'm not trying to be liked like you are.

**** off, brah. Put me on ignore or some ****.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That was like a few months ago when you made that post lol. Unless you've won pivotal tourney sets there, you still suck there.

Guess what? It's the internet. If you take it seriously, then that's pathetic. Constant Phoenix Wright jokes are not funny. Trying to be an ******* to everyone who has a hint of opposition to one of your bull$hit views isn't cool or amusing. You're an idiot. It's that kind of attitude that shot your chances of playing a role in Pound4 crew battles to hell.

I bet many other people think you're an *******. And countering that with "well you're an ******* too" is pointless, because most people like me and like having me around. You've become a pathetic excuse of a person. Posting in a drunken rage is one example. By the way they have therapy for alcoholism. http://www.aa.org/ ...That should do it.

I agree with what Dan said, other than that Diana is a positive influence on you. If anything I'd say it's the opposite, but I'll refrain from getting too personal.

Fix your life before you try to tell others that they're a bad teacher for wanting a stage banned in a videogame, brah, you really need it.

Lightning12

Smash Rookie
Inferno, do you have to go through the sanctuary to get to the room we will be playing in?

Daisho I dont think you go through the sanctuary to get to the area. BUt in the room we r in there is a big cross at one of the ends. Hopefully thats not a problem.

ADHD

Smash Hero
You can only play Barwl, and barely, since you get 13th at NJ locals and lose to ADHD while only dealing 35%, while my Ike and Ganondorf can probably take two stocks on a good day.
LOL on what grounds can you assume this. I believe when I last played your ike I won two stocks low % ON DELFINO, with stage odds against me.. I don't care if you sd'd because you would easily say no johns if someone claimed they suicided.

Ugh, you guys. Stop fighting, you're all gay.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
What he need to stop doing is using mine and hungers word ***.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno, do you have to go through the sanctuary to get to the room we will be playing in?
No.

why dont we jusy get two bans. be able to ban RC and then another stage. its stupid i know nvm.
Banning two stages can screw things up. You're stage is a counterpick meaning it should be an advantageous stage for you and/or a stage that your character is good on. Example: ICs ban RC and Brinstar. ggs.

- I do not wish to lead this state's Brawl community anymore, anyways. I want to move out of it or just play Melee. If you think you have the capacity to be leader, think again. You're not showing up to a tournament hosted by someone near you...because they are allowing a stage nobody has ever banned because nothing is random on it and it doesn't unbalance the game in any way? Really now? You're not going to support an event hosted by a newer person in the community right near you because of that? Get bent, sucka. I hope Inferno realizes what you're doing and says eff you eventually.
I don't want to say it because I don't have anything against Dan. I was thinking the same as you though. Why be mad that a stage that's never been banned still be in? Nothing's random on it. Just **** happens on it; like **** happens on Frigate (change of stage), Halberd (attacks), and Brinstar (random acid).

You are not supporting your "disciple's" tournament because he legalized a stage the majority wants that no no other host bans because nothing is wrong with it. Just fyi, brah. You're not a very nice teacher. :(
*points to title* Honestly, I learned to not care that he doesn't show up. It's my tourney ultimately. For all I wanted, I can ban all S tier characters. I can allow Distant Planet, Green Greens, and Luigi's Mansion. I can do low tiers and ban D tier. Yes I'm over exaggerating and no I'm not gonna do any of those things, but my point is that I can change the rules for my tourney. My main goal though is hosting a tourney the majority will like, not a tourney that I will like. I'm not gonna do something to please one person or give myself an advantage.

Now seriously, I want all this to stop. As much as I disapprove of Dan's response, he's a good friend and I've been friends with him for 5 years. Also I really don't think him or Inui should be getting this bashing. Especially on my tourney thread.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
In case it was not clear, I have withdrawn entirely from this thread. I'm only posting here because someone directed me towards it with the incorrect assumption that I cared, which I do not, and I don't wish for this to happen again.

Inui is on my ignore list. Unlike Spam, I don't have 9001 people on my ignore list, and I almost never hit "show post". I really have no desire to read anything he has to say, about me, or anything really. His opinion holds zero credibility to me now. I also do not care about his so called "facts". I have no need to interact with him, as I shall not see him until Pound 4 (unless he's at J.G.s on Sat.)

Also, there are additional reason besides Rainbow Cruise why I am letting Inferno run this individually. Also, depending on who is in attendance there is a slight chance I may show up, mainly because I'm interesting in integrating a large number of scrubs in my town into competative play, and this is a key location. I am not at all upset with Inferno or his decision. While it is indeed not the way I would have preferred things to turned out, I think it was a well made decision regardless. Putting the desires over the many, instead of close friends, shows a good capacity to be a T.O..

@Inferno

Since my first, truthfully unnecessarily heated post, I have not done any bashing. I was enraged that Inui would suggest something so foolish as to think I would want a stage that I play less than once on average in a whole tournament banned for such selfish reasons, and coupled with his other poor suggestions and behavior, it prompted an uncharacteristic response.

@ Inui

Though I'm still displeased with you at the moment, and will be so at minimum until you apologize to Ally, I do apologize for the unnecessary rude things I said to you.

That's all. I do not wish to talk about this, I will not be responding to any responses.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL on what grounds can you assume this. I believe when I last played your ike I won two stocks low % ON DELFINO, with stage odds against me.. I don't care if you sd'd because you would easily say no johns if someone claimed they suicided.

Ugh, you guys. Stop fighting, you're all gay.
I quit while I still had a full stock left to do something with.

Next time I see you, fight my Ike and Ganondorf. :)

Flower Avatar

Smash Cadet

- I do not wish to lead this state's Brawl community anymore, anyways. I want to move out of it or just play Melee. If you think you have the capacity to be leader, think again. You're not showing up to a tournament hosted by someone near you...because they are allowing a stage nobody has ever banned because nothing is random on it and it doesn't unbalance the game in any way? Really now? You're not going to support an event hosted by a newer person in the community right near you because of that?

I agree with this post. Sorry. :(

Yeah, and? That was back when I sucked there and kept getting jewed by the stage. RC has a 100% set pattern with nothing random or gamebreaking about it. I learned it, and then stopped being a scrub.

I don't like you. You are an enemy to all those that take themselves or anything seriously because everything is a joke to you.

Guess what? You're not funny. Constant Captain Falcon jokes are not funny. Trying to make everyone and everything under the sun a joke isn't cool or amusing. You're a joke.

I bet many other people find you annoying as ****. And countering that with "well you're a joke/annoying too" is pointless. Why? I'm not trying to be liked like you are.

**** off, brah. Put me on ignore or some ****.
This isn't Inui attacking, THIS is Inui being himself. Also, I agree. Captain Falcon jokes are not funny. I don't agree with him being a joke. That was not needed.

Alright I'm coming. 100%.
**** you.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
inui from the heart ur ike is garbage. and i can only imagine how bad ur ganon is.

u wood never beat my diddy with any of them.

edit: not garbage there good just can't compete wit high tiers.

Allied

Smash Master
Whoever thinks yes is annoying is REALLY the annoying one :D

i mean come on

the guys name is yes!

i cream myself on sight

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Glad to see your little episode is over! :D
It is? I can merely appreciate Chen's good sense of humor. You, Ally, Pierce, and Yes! are still far from being in my good graces, and I doubt any of your actually care, so oh well. Nothing any of you has said to me was suddenly erased or forgotten.

Top Bottom