• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I tried PMing Jeff but his inbox is full. So I'll post my message here:

CONGRATULATIONS!
(cue credits... shoot them all to unlock baby-kish in brawl!)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
So yeah, we're not doing anything tonight at my place. This is the sickest I've been in years, I've been down 4 days already, and now my wife is in the worst of it. Sorry guys, I'm missing the party we all waited for for 6 years. :*(

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
So yeah, we're not doing anything tonight at my place. This is the sickest I've been in years, I've been down 4 days already, and now my wife is in the worst of it. Sorry guys, I'm missing the party we all waited for for 6 years. :*(
Yeah it's been going around. My entire Ed psych class is sick.

KishPrime

BRoomer
I'm holding a party Friday night. However, you must let me know if you are coming ASAP. 6-11:30 for anyone who wants to come.

Daweeg

Smash Rookie
I'm in Indiana near indianapolis Marion county (not to bright as to my location) I'm not good, but I'm looking touranments in Indy though, any help?

By the way, the names Jacob I don't use anything fancy name-wise.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Yo Indy folk, college is almost over now and I'll be heading back from NY for the summer. As soon as I get back I'll start looking around for a suitable venue to hold a tourny as I've held a few here over the school year and it's been very fun. I'll keep you guys posted.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to have a "Masters of Smash" tourney in June. My plan is to have it at my house and have it cover all 3 games. It's going to be a small free tourney but I wanted to let Fort Wayne and local people know that I'm planning it since we don't meet up as often and I haven't gone to a meeting.

Smash 64 is going to be played via Project 64 emulator with Xbox 360 controllers (or keyboard input if you wish) because I hate N64 controllers.

Jek you need to come to this. I've told stories of your Luigi. And you still have my RE4 Wii edition. :) And we need to battle in pokemon.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to have a "Masters of Smash" tourney in June. My plan is to have it at my house and have it cover all 3 games. It's going to be a small free tourney but I wanted to let Fort Wayne and local people know that I'm planning it since we don't meet up as often and I haven't gone to a meeting.

Smash 64 is going to be played via Project 64 emulator with Xbox 360 controllers (or keyboard input if you wish) because I hate N64 controllers.

Jek you need to come to this. I've told stories of your Luigi. And you still have my RE4 Wii edition. :) And we need to battle in pokemon.
If it's before the 21st I'm in. Though I'm not a N64 hater and would kinda like to use that controller, but I can suck it up if I gots to. Keep us updated. I want to meet this Jekyll fellow.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
So do people have any idea if they're willing to go to a tournament in Fishers? (I'm back home now.) I'm just trying to get a feel for how interested people in Indiana are. I had good turnouts at my tournaments in Rochester, NY, but there was a pretty good community there. There doesn't seem to be too big of a community from what I've seen here....

KishPrime

BRoomer
We have smashfests in the Indy area pretty consistently, we just don't post much. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Arcanejazz

Smash Apprentice
id officially like to get on your list for central indy smashers too, prime. ive been to your place enough times and will probly come with kyari just about every time he does, lol.

to next time! :D

Spazmodik

Smash Rookie

I would be interested in this.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
You can add me to the list on the first post.

Dastrn - Warsaw, IN

You can call it fort wayne area or south bend area. I'm right smack in the middle.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Attention Indiana Melee players. We should all be going to THIS: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=170019

No johns.

I'm lookin' at you Ft. Wayne. Mrobinson, if you could spread the word to those guys, that would be helpful. It's a little closer than Georgia and should still be awesome.
family reunion johns. also i think nick had work johns and none of us have talked with AC in a while, which is sad

Aaron where are yooooouuuuu!?!?! :(

DastrnMarco
I will let you know if we are planning to smash. We smash a mixture right now and I want to get more Smash 64 thrown in as well.

How easy/hard is it for you to get to FW on Fri Sat Sun nights?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
DastrnMarco

How easy/hard is it for you to get to FW on Fri Sat Sun nights?
I'm not far from Ft. Wayne at all, but I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, so I usually can't come out those nights. I'm off monday-thursday though, so any of those days work well for me.

voorhese

Smash Master
im really interested, i played in some small tourneys against people who have been playing since it came out, and got 1st everytime, i started melee in january of 2008, can kishprime or jekyll e-mail me and help me get situated etc, i live like 10 miles or something from indy (McCordsville) and i would like to join some of these tourneys and play kishprime :)

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I'm not far from Ft. Wayne at all, but I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, so I usually can't come out those nights. I'm off monday-thursday though, so any of those days work well for me.
you might win the award for having the oddest work hours ever.

Mrobinson, we seriously need to get Ft. Wayne started back up. I think everybody is up for melee action. Brawl kinda killed the scene. I know you had talked about hosting, or maybe if AC can host again (I heard he's been johning out recently), I know we could get people to come play. I'll talk to Tom about St. Francis possibilities.

Also Mrob, what's the word on your tourney that you had been thinking about?

By the way Everybody. There's a 64/Melee/Brawl tourney in Chicago on the 1st of August. It's supposed to be huge. Clear your calendars.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i'm moving back to indy so you can add me.

jesu - indianapolis

also fear, i work the same days as dastrn except i work all day. cramming a 40 hour week in 3 days sucks.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer

jesu - indianapolis

also fear, i work the same days as dastrn except i work all day. cramming a 40 hour week in 3 days sucks.

yeah that's what i do too. 40 hours from Friday at 11am until Sunday at 11pm.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103

jesu - indianapolis

wait a minute, so you're never going to be available on the weekends? where exactly do you live in indy? my crew smashes hardcore every thurs-sun, we're currently interested in expanding our gaming sphere

Top Bottom