• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

i rise

Smash Apprentice
no that's my current job up here in grand rapids, MI.

july 14th i will be back in indy. i'll be looking for a new job so i won't know my schedule for a couple of weeks during which i will always be available. after that i'm sure i'll be able to find some time to smash it up with you guys. you mostly play brawl or melee? also if you know anyone who's into street fighter/GG/MvC2 or any other 2-d fighters hit me up cause i love most of 'em. the two main roads near my house are michigan and rural but in a few months i might be moving to 11th and penn. i pretty much need to live downtown because i love it so i'm always around there.

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
we're not really into melee anymore, and i have a couple friends who are really into street fighter 2/3, and i myself have GGXX (newest version) and use millia rage, i'm sure we could have quality times :p

just contact me again the day you're like available again and stuff and we will definitely work something out

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah that's what i do too. 40 hours from Friday at 11am until Sunday at 11pm.
I just found out that the perfect job at my company just became open, and I might switch to a M-F 10-6 kind of schedule. I'd start coming to SOOO many tournaments if this was the case!

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i'm down to play some street fighter and guilty gear for sure, and maybe some brawl too. i'm sadly more of a melee kind of guy but smash is smash for the most part. i'll get a hold of you.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Just so people know, I'm always up for having people over to play the following:
SSB64, SSBM, SSBB, Powerstone 1/2, Soul Calibur, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart DD/Wii/DS, and even Snowboard Kids 2. Haha.
Anyway, I'm in Fishers until the end of August.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i'm down for some powerstone and mario kart for sure. i kind of hate most 3d fighters so i'm iffy on soul calibur but if it's SC2 i'm down for that as well.

AC

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION FORT WAYNIANS

Smashfests at AC's start back up July 12. Yall know the time and place.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
what's the time and place?
Corner of Putnam and Andrew. House on the Northeast corner. Through the front door. Up the stairs. If you type "corner of andrew and putnam, fort wayne, in" into Google maps you'll find it.

It looks as if I'll be missing out on the first one of these. Major Sadface. I'll be back the next week though. Our $MM will have to go on hold AC! I know you were looking forward to it.

Count

Smash Champion
Sorry for the big bump, but somebody can add me. I live close to Lafayette but will be attending Butler in Indianapolis in the fall, so either place works.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1569

Sexy Melee Action in Chicago this Weekend. North Manchester and Ft. Wayne are going. Possible rides for those of you along the way. I'm lookin' at you Plymouth...
Oh yeah I'm going too. Call me Dave if I forget to call you to organize whos going in what van.

(260) 615-5367

I can take 5 others in my van but they are going to have to completely cover the cost of gas among themselves as I can't afford to go on this trip, not after spending so much to see Glow in The Dark Tour

I'm only going to be able to enter only one, either singles or doubles if anything. I will most likely just be spectating this time around.

Edit: Also **** we have enough people for a crew. We need to enter crews with the talent we have.

D20

Smash Lord
I will be visiting Notre Dame sometime before Christmas. Someone should house me for a weekend... if anyone lives remotely close to South Bend. We could play Super Smash Brothers Melee and drink Jones Soda.

It will be super.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Is the iu smasher list updated? I might go there next year. Who will still be going?
Stuff isn't very up to date in here. I know Ice- will be there this year. Haven't heard much about the IU crew recently. Don't know if they're still meeting regularly or not. Try to contact Jekyll about that perhaps.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
meh, maybe the midwest just doesn't like brawl, esp when there are so many new sexy fighting games coming out, combo'ed with the old sexyness of melee.
Melee will never die.

Anyways I will have to remind myself to bring some component cables next time so we can play without the crazy lag.

And for sure the next time I will be down will be halloween so you will get to fight a drunk lucario.

My plan is to be Ash Ketchum or the Pokemon trainer for halloween.

:p

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Melee will never die.

Anyways I will have to remind myself to bring some component cables next time so we can play without the crazy lag.

And for sure the next time I will be down will be halloween so you will get to fight a drunk lucario.

My plan is to be Ash Ketchum or the Pokemon trainer for halloween.

:p
bring oran too so terry can feel the fury x)

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Does this oran guy play brawl, or will I have to practice up in melee so that I don't make a fool out of myself?

I'll be bringing my component cables this time, but depending on the native res of those tvs, it may not even do anything. :(

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Um, he has a certain distaste for brawl, so brushs up on your melee skills if he ever comes down. Also, I am going to be late tonight but a friend of mind is coming as well.

Top Bottom