• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Big C, get on my LEVEL! We rep Melee. Play the game that doesn't make you feel like a brain-damaged cow getting hit in the face with a baseball bat.

BIG C

Smash Master
listen to Big C !

never thought I'd hear you say it, bro! I'm proud.
rofl not that I'm sayin Brawl is better than melee or anything I am just completely terrible at melee and do not wish to take the time to "step my game up," again in melee it takes far too long. I'd just rather play the one that's fun and doesn't make me as angry as often.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
rofl not that I'm sayin Brawl is better than melee or anything I am just completely terrible at melee and do not wish to take the time to "step my game up," again in melee it takes far too long. I'd just rather play the one that's fun and doesn't make me as angry as often.
lol angry big c

S

shooterninja

hey i'm new to the IU Bloomington brawl scene. can anyone give me info on tournaments happening either in bloomington, indy, or otherwise?

D20

Smash Lord
I will be at Notre Dame (that's in Indiana, right?) the 14th and 15th... someone should play me. The end.

_kSo_

Smash Master
SSBO Tournament

Reviving the Indiana thread to bring you news of a HUGE upcoming melee tournament.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204457

Tink, BIG C, Zjiin, Eddie, RaynEX are confirmed + many many more

pkmvodka, viperboy, forward are maybes

Hosted by me and CunningKitsune

Everyone come out and enjoy some wintertime melee!
Housing IS available, but is very limited!

BunBun

Smash Master
I'm only an hour out of Ft. Wayne, so if any of you guys are still doing bi-weeklies for Melee, I'd seriously think about coming to them.

IE. Ice, Fear4, etc.
Well, we still hold Bi-weeklies at Purdue for Melee.

And since you're only like an hour and a half away, you should definitely show up for JAB on Feb 28th. Check out the thread.

AC

Smash Journeyman
I'm only an hour out of Ft. Wayne, so if any of you guys are still doing bi-weeklies for Melee, I'd seriously think about coming to them.

IE. Ice, Fear4, etc.

We hold them every Saturday, 7pm until...whenever. Last week we didn't end until 7 in the morn. Check your inbox for addy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
OH SNAP

There are weekly somethingorothers in Fort Wayne?

I think I'll go to this instead of that Michigan tourney this weekend.

OP doesn't seem to be updated, but I live in Fort Wayne, obviously.
<---

I go to IPFW, living in the student housing. Which is right off Coliseum Boulevard.

I've been practicing Melee against computers, since my Wii is at home, but computers are trash and I haven't found anyone around here, so please tell me I've finally found someone to start real offline practice with @_@

_kSo_

Smash Master
Well, we still hold Bi-weeklies at Purdue for Melee.

And since you're only like an hour and a half away, you should definitely show up for JAB on Feb 28th. Check out the thread.
As the time approaches, we prepare for Purdue University's second HUGE Regional Tournament!

JAB 1 is taking place on Feb 28th, so mark your calenders!

Check it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=215084

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Didnt Brawl make you rage out at that one tourney?

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Meh, I should probably try and get some South Bend biweeklies going again.
NOOOOOOOOOO! Come back to Indianapolis with me and start them there! I miss those every other thursdays... :(

By the way, how are things going up in south bend?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Everything going well so far overall! I do miss the Indy biweeklies though, we had a great group.

I'll talk with my wife about finding a day in my schedule to start 'em up here.

KishPrime

BRoomer
What the? Iggy doesn't show up to things!

Speaking of which, we're having a gathering tonight. You should come.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
What do I put here? o_o

Player: AVP

Although it's extremely unlikely I'll be able to go to any smashfests, as my age and lack of transportations are both problems.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Oh shoot, I'm sorry. Well it's not Smash, we often play board games and random video games, but you are certainly welcome for future weekly events if you are interested.

Also, two things. I still have the orange controller with the red plug from our last tournament. AND. I apparently lost my last copy of Melee at our last tournament.

Does anyone have any information about either of them? I may just cry at the loss of my Melee.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Awesome! Now I feel bad, but we'd love to have you next Monday.

Now, just time to figure out a Smashfest time.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I say you guys do them every other thursday from 6-8:30ish. :-P

I hate biweeklies here. It's too close to M2K.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I should look at this thread more often... seems like I've been missing things.

Tim, I found an extra copy of Melee in my room, don't think it is yours, but if you can't find your copy, I'd be happy to donate, and if you started to have bi-weeklies (again?), I shall attend.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Too close to M2K?
I'm go to college in philadelphia right now. The kid shows up at a lot of the events here and to be honest he annoys the hell out of me. Not trying to offend anyone, but he's just one of those people I don't get along with at all. Played him in melee once at cactaur's place and all he did was whine about how "bad" he was.

Top Bottom