• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
Mark Your Calendars!
December 29th, 2007
It's time for...

MISSION COMPLETE​

It's finally here! The regional tournament you've all been waiting for!

CLICK HERE for all the information! We are hoping to give Indiana a name in the smash community. Help us begin this journey by attending Mission Complete!

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
I'll definitely do my best to show up on the 22nd. Maybe I can bring a few smashers with me from my "hood".
Just asked and the word is "The more the merrier" so you all can spend the night at my house if you want. I even have some extra beds.

-----------------

Please say that some of you are coming to the tourney on the 29th? I know it's short notice, but Indiana has too many people for this to flop.

Hammand, Indy, South Bend people? The rest of the people from the college communities are going to be on break so hopefully you guys can get a ride

DeryckTheCid

Smash Cadet
So, is anyone from Indiana actaully thinking of coming to the GW tourney the 12th of Jan. it would be great to see some local smash players there. As of right now its mostly going to be ohio kentucky and some michigan. What do you this is anyone interested.

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
So, is anyone from Indiana actaully thinking of coming to the GW tourney the 12th of Jan. it would be great to see some local smash players there. As of right now its mostly going to be ohio kentucky and some michigan. What do you this is anyone interested.
Where's the thread for that tournament? I can't find it.

MintJulep

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I hope your holidays are going well. :)
I'm back in Carmel again for a week or so visiting relatives, and was hoping to play some people outside my home state while I was here! Uh, so is anything going on before the 29th near Indianapolis, like another one of KishPrime's biweeklies? I can only hope...

BananaHammock

Smash Journeyman
I put this in the tournament's thread already but I figured "the more advertising the better". I will have an empty house the day(s) before the North Manchester tournament (the one in my sig), so if people didn't want to get up outrageously early to drive all the way (I'm looking at you, Chicago peeps), you could come over a day early and spare yourselves the early risin'.

Everybody show up! it's going to be a great time!

Thread here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=130542

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Sorry MRobinson...After checking out my sister's car, there's NO WAY it's going to make it to Fort Wayne(it shut off twice on the way to the library just now)...

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
i can make it out to fort wayne tonight if they are having a smash thingy again. does anyone know, (jekell) can i get a link or something? and if some1 needs a ride out there let me know! i would be leaving from the north-east side of town, just pm me and let know please.

BILDO

Smash Rookie
Hey all I just joined these boards and they are a lil large, so I thought I would drop by here and say hey to all the indiana folk.

I went to IU for 4 years now I am back in Vincennes.

Im totally down with the 64Smash.... the original, the new game wasn't my cup of tea. I hope to god Brawl is more like 64 than Cube.

Anybody playin around here down in So. Indiana?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Hey guys, tomorrow night is off because it's VALENTINE'S DAY.

We'll put it off till next week. Sorry for the late notice, but I have a wife.

Gracen

Smash Cadet
ATTENTION
Fort Wayne no longer goes to AC's house for get togethers
we now have get togethers at SAINT FRANCIS , EVERY WEEK on saturday starting at 7 o'clock p.m
you can pm me for details

KishPrime

BRoomer
Confirmation for this Thursday.

BE THERE. Also if you haven't come before, make sure you PM me ahead of time for directions.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Oh hey, is it ok if I bring friends on thursday? I might have 3 people coming with... although knowing my friends, they'll probably bail but I'm cheacking just in case.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Yeah, that'd probably be fine, though we're pushing the upper range of room in the apartment. Might want to bring a second setup if we're going to have the full 8.

MarkRoe

Smash Cadet
Hey Quin, it's Mark. Don't worry, I'm not gonna bail. I've got work off this thursday and I would still love to come.

So anyway, hey everyone! I've been lurking the boards for a long time but I want to get more involved in the smash scene now.... KishPrime, could you register me with the Indianapolis players? that would be awesome. I kind of feel like a noob right now but hopefully you guys won't mind another contender and friend from the area.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Oh look, they do exist! We'll have to dicuss details at school tomorrow then.

So do we need to run a melee set-up? Or does someone else have a brawl set-up? I plan on collecting a lot of sheik data so if someone has a second brawl set-up that would be godly.

Top Bottom