• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Me... just me and I was late. I felt like a rag-doll at times and other times I was suprised at how good my ICs were after only a month.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
How do i register my name? I go to IU. Anything good going on around here?
Oh, dude... Dude, I'm so sorry for you...

/Purdue

But anyway, whatever happened to the IU guys? Assuming that all of you haven't fallen off the face of the earth, you guys should check out the link NJzFinest posted above for our biweeklies. The next one is October 13 at 2 PM in Tark's TV Lounge and will include singles, doubles, and low-tier.

:p @ Joshu.

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
How do i register my name? I go to IU. Anything good going on around here?
Hey! even though I don't go to IU this year, I will tell you they usually meet in the Read Beck on the 6th floor every friday night at about 7:30.

However I am going to be at IU next friday with a couple fort waynians. Also it is being merged with the IU computer gaming clubs console night and is being held in the read beck gaming lounge.

Hope to see you there next week!

ecrone

Smash Rookie
Hey! even though I don't go to IU this year, I will tell you they usually meet in the Read Beck on the 6th floor every friday night at about 7:30.

However I am going to be at IU next friday with a couple fort waynians. Also it is being merged with the IU computer gaming clubs console night and is being held in the read beck gaming lounge.

Hope to see you there next week!
Cool thanks man! I wont be able to make it next Friday but I will be there soon. Is everyone like really really good? Because I'm a solid player I think, but not excellent.

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Oh, dude... Dude, I'm so sorry for you...

/Purdue

But anyway, whatever happened to the IU guys? Assuming that all of you haven't fallen off the face of the earth, you guys should check out the link NJzFinest posted above for our biweeklies. The next one is October 13 at 2 PM in Tark's TV Lounge and will include singles, doubles, and low-tier.
You're goin' down cunning...You and your whole shine-infested campus...

/IU

Nobody here really has transportation. On top of that, I can't organize anything because I'm so busy with band. We'll see if we can make it to one of your biweeklies, though.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Shine... infested? But... I hate the shine with a passion. I think... I might be sick next saturday. *goes to wobble his troubles away*

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Yo Jek, If you are going to a Purdue bi weekly let me know. I need to smash with you guys again. It has been way too long. Also, I wouldn't want to miss a chance to play Cunning, Iggy, etc.

Keep me posted, or at least try to. I know how you are :chuckle:

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm bringing my brother this time. He's decent but go easy on him... he's not as into smash as I am but he wants to come. Here we go!

UPDATE: So we're home and my brother said that it was the most fun he'd had playing smash. You win a interwebs cookie, tim.

FinalDestination

Smash Rookie
Hey, i Live in Bloomington. I want in on some tournament/friendly action. Add me to the lists and what not, or PM me for games. Most of the people i know that talk about smash aren't that great of players or willing to sit down and play for a couple of hours at a time.... or drink a beer or two while at it.

So, anyone know of any tournaments or do i have to go to the biweeklies in Lafayette? Are those still going on?

thanks,
-ian

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Hey, i Live in Bloomington. I want in on some tournament/friendly action. Add me to the lists and what not, or PM me for games. Most of the people i know that talk about smash aren't that great of players or willing to sit down and play for a couple of hours at a time.... or drink a beer or two while at it.

So, anyone know of any tournaments or do i have to go to the biweeklies in Lafayette? Are those still going on?

thanks,
-ian
And here is the link to the IU smash thing but it's really inactive so it wont do you much good but you can get some more information if you want it.

http://indiana.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2200470351

the people there should be a good of enough of a challenge for you or else you must have natural talent or else we would have heard of you. When i was there a couple weeks ago we were playing until 6:30 in the morning. Sometimes Brian will come in a little drunk but almost everyone is sober.

:chuckle:

Good luck

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
COME TONIGHT?

Is anyone else left out there? We've been pretty sparse the last few times...

jobrown4

Smash Apprentice
oh and i like the new pic prime, thats who i always thought of when i talk to you! ^.^

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I'm gonna be kinda late due to my stupid day of the dead spanish project. It's finishing up right now so I should be leaving in like 20 mins. I'll be there at 7-ish.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Double post! Bad mod, BAD!

Ok so I didn't exactly play the best tonight but... I did land the ONLY falcon punch.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Me, phil, that one tim guy, one cat, and a glass of water. Also I figured out what was wrong last night, I spaced my attacks to far out and I didn't notice it until I played my brother and got ***** by his peach... 6 times. I shall be working on the whole spacing thing for next time.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Don't forget! South Bend Smash League this Saturday!

There is a 30 entrant restriction so sign up quickly! (we currently have 24)

Top Bottom