• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA thread, Register your names for the first post!

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
Note AC WILL NOT BE HAVING A SMASHFEST THIS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 14th

Sorry I hadn't been in contact with him but I found out we aren't doing it tomorrow. We are having one on tuesday at unknown time, and as far I know we will resume normal schedule next Saturday, Sept 22.

Sorry for those of you that planned to come.

AJAnimosity

Smash Rookie
Alright, so I'm pretty much new to the site even though I've been a registered user for like 8 months or something.

I'm AJ from Anderson, and I've been looking for this God-send for a while now, as I am tired of smashing my friends faces in and am jonesing to get some actual good Smashing in.

I'll be checking around here alot, and hopefully things pop up on the weekend near somewhere driveable for me. You can bet I'll be PMing some people once I see things go up.

-AJAnimosity

alcoady

Smash Ace
>-----Southwest MI tourney-----<

Whats goin down indiana!!!!
this is bigy just sayin MI is gunna have a REALLY Big tourney in the southwest,
i figured it's not too long of a drive for you guys...(bout 2...2:30 from chicago)

i played alot of you guys at BigC's and it was WAY too fun, :p
you guys better not miss this **** or i'm gunna drive to your house and pimp slap the **** out of you

see my sig Biotches!!!!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Prime, do I need to bring my TV this time? I keep forgetting it and I'm not gonna bother if we don't need it. Oh and also, does the crew name "Ship of Fools" have anything to do with the improv-comedy club at purdue?

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I have two TVs, a Wii, a Cube, and one copy of smash. Those of you who were here last time witnessed the might of my LCD TV!

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I have two TVs, a Wii, a Cube, and one copy of smash. Those of you who were here last time witnessed the might of my LCD TV!
Yeah, it made that random Xbox arcade game you were playing look quite sexy. We should do widescreen smash on it thursday just for kicks. :laugh:

Mrobinson587

Smash Apprentice
no I haven't , i just pm'ed him to find out when they are. I played with dave and tom but i couldn't make it to AC's before i left.

Iu smash group on facebook

http://indiana.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2200470351

An the important information (which should be added to the front page...)

(Jeckyl) is no longer in charge of the Smash Til Dawn's. I don't think Max has a smashboards account....

"I, Max Cutler, am in charge of smashfests which will be held in the Read Beck wing, sixth floor on Fridays at about 7:30.

You can call me at (310) 433-4553 if you need someone to let you up because everything is locked, just let me know you're here for Smashfest on the phone."

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Thanks for updating everyone, Mrobinson. Max's smashboard name is Tanvis.

They actually started locking the doors at Read, so make sure you call Max to get let up. I've got plans for some future tournaments in the works(...but I always do), but my Fridays are usually too busy for smash now :(.

Tanvis

Smash Cadet
Yeaaah, Mrobinson, That's me...Thanks for putting my number up so that ANYONE ON THE INTERNET THE INTERNET CAN CALL ME.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
So I need at least one copy of smash for this to run smoothly. If Alex is coming, we might want another complete setup, but maybe not. <_<

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Hey everybody, I am TheBlueBlade.

I live in South Bend so... yeah. I just thought I might post in here and get info on SmashFests whenever they happen in the great Hoosier state.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Squared and myself may be starting up something soon, maybe a restart of South Bend Smash League, but we are not too sure at the moment. We'll keep you posted.

Top Bottom