• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Zozefup

Smash Lord
It would be great to have more people wanting to be on our PR ^_^. The fact that someone actually wants to compete for their placing on the PR definetly suprizes me, because from the way i see it, we have like the panelists, and maybe 2-3 others that actually care about the PR now
I take PRs pretty seriously. But as long as I get rank 1 like I deserve, there will be no problems.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I take PRs pretty seriously. But as long as I get rank 1 like I deserve, there will be no problems.
If you can show us that you are number one, and you start going to KY/IN tournaments, then you will be number one. Indiana nor Kentucky are states that slack off. We have atleast 10 good brawlers, and the ones that are not so good are learning from everyone else. Most of us also go to a lot of tournaments to compare eachother to one another. Basicly, show that you are number one and you will be number one. You will get the place that your tournament results show that you deserve.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Just to clear up some inevitable questions:

There were a lot of problems with deciding what constituted activity in the PR, so for the sake of this Season (provided it's going to last about 2 months) you must have at least 2 tournament attendances (three is preferable) to be considered for PR.
VaMP's and Xisin's tourneys were lightly factored into this list, but will weigh more heavily on the next list, serving as the starting weekend for the next two months.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Glad you all decided to release it now instead of after VG. Congratz to all who made it onto the PR!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah the list as a whole looks really good. Congratz to the HM's and I hope the inactives decide to start going to more tournaments.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Tournament attendance kinda skews this, no offense to anyone. I'll stop sucking soon, promise.

Level 9 Snake STILL isn't a HM? :(

Delvro

Smash Ace
This PR is awesome because a girl has 7th on it. Go Mayling!

Judo needs to attend more tournaments it looks like. I plan on attending more tournaments too.

Also, I was wondering why nobody on the IN side of the panel is on the PR? I know some of them are great players.

Edit: nvm just noticed Count was on it. Grats on 1st count, your diddy is great!

wangston

Smash Lord
This PR is rigged. Count voted for himself to be number 1#. Lol he's got a huge ego.

:colorful:

kidding, congrats count.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
ATTENTION INDIANA/KENTUCKY BRAWLERS:

Please take note of the newest criteria point on the OP. It is effective immeadiately.

Count

Smash Champion
Thanks everyone!

Kryz, ren, xisin would all probably be above me if not for inactivity.

I think the list looks good and accurate though. Its tougher towards the bottom to determine, I really like how it looks though.

Joey you're not retiring k? k.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to VGbootcamp this weekend. Does anyone from Louisville want to ride with me?

Also, if there is any interest, I was thinking about going to the Chicago tournament after VG brawl. Is anyone in KY or IN interested in doing that?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Can I ride with Louisville, KY to VGbootcamp? Hilt? Someone call or text. 618-771-6868

Delvro

Smash Ace
Vote Judo on going up on the power ranking! O: He really repped KY..
Yah agreed, he's the best player in lexington, no questions asked.

Not sure why he went to #10 in the first place, if he was inactive he should be put with the other inactives (removed), not ranked down.

Top Bottom