• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Index Of Mario Players

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
youre right monk it is true. i just suffered a crushing defeat by bo x7. i lost to him before but wasnt convinced becus he left tha match so early but now i was more ready because i fought guys on wifi claiming they were good and won sometimes. so i challenged bo x7 again but was defeated easily again, and now i see your point. theres probably been so much guys tellin you 'im better than you' but you just ignore it becus you KNOW who you are. i fairly lost to bo x7 and must say he is **** good. its almost impossible for me to land a hit on him so now i know what level im at. thanx to bo x7 for showin me how good i am. i will practice a lot now and thanx to everyone who helps me get better cause bo x7 will be uploadin our matches. i will accept comments from everyone no matter how bad they are. sorry monk for bein stupid. i didnt know better. i want to befriend everyone who mains mario and hopefully i get better. i will not give up on my username he-he. once i do ill challenge bo x7 again. thanx once again to everyone. peace!
So you've finally learned your lesson, MITGB. That's good. That's what I was waiting for. I used to be like you once before. I thought I was the world champion at video gaming. Period. It took losses from a best friend to realize that I wasn't. It also took me watching pro videos in Melee to realize I wasn't as good as I thought I was. I'm glad you've seen the truth. :)

Anyways, I'm from the East Coast. I go to Dirge's (not his real name) house now to play Brawl. FC: 0130-3391-4629.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
youre right monk it is true. i just suffered a crushing defeat by bo x7. i lost to him before but wasnt convinced becus he left tha match so early but now i was more ready because i fought guys on wifi claiming they were good and won sometimes. so i challenged bo x7 again but was defeated easily again, and now i see your point. theres probably been so much guys tellin you 'im better than you' but you just ignore it becus you KNOW who you are. i fairly lost to bo x7 and must say he is **** good. its almost impossible for me to land a hit on him so now i know what level im at. thanx to bo x7 for showin me how good i am. i will practice a lot now and thanx to everyone who helps me get better cause bo x7 will be uploadin our matches. i will accept comments from everyone no matter how bad they are. sorry monk for bein stupid. i didnt know better. i want to befriend everyone who mains mario and hopefully i get better. i will not give up on my username he-he. once i do ill challenge bo x7 again. thanx once again to everyone. peace!
lol, BO X7, I wanted to fight him first.

So you've finally learned your lesson, MITGB. That's good. That's what I was waiting for. I used to be like you once before. I thought I was the world champion at video gaming. Period. It took losses from a best friend to realize that I wasn't. It also took me watching pro videos in Melee to realize I wasn't as good as I thought I was. I'm glad you've seen the truth. :)

Anyways, I'm from the East Coast. I go to Dirge's (not his real name) house now to play Brawl. FC: 0130-3391-4629.
thanx takashi. i will add you and hope to learn from you. send me a pm whenever you want to fight.

Backpaw

Smash Rookie
mario v mario

anyone want to play me mario v mario trying to see what other people do when they use him

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
I'm a decent mario, anyone would like to play me just pm me and add my fc, I'll make sure to add yous and we will brawl later?

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
Brawl name: Boshi
FC: 1032-1319-5420

If you'd like to have a Mario Ditto PM me an i'll get with ya at my earliest convenience.

Also, I don't have any recording equipment or means to record. (I get asked that question fequently) :laugh:

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
Brawl name: Boshi
FC: 1032-1319-5420

If you'd like to have a Mario Ditto PM me an i'll get with ya at my earliest convenience.

Also, I don't have any recording equipment or means to record. (I get asked that question fequently) :laugh:
oOo Another New Orleans player.........

You better start coming to the Monthlies to claim that mario title from me :)

Check the Louisiana Thread in Regional Zones.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Brawl Name: Marco
FC: 3093 6732 4808

Never seen a Mario community before. This should be interesting.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
oOo Another New Orleans player.........

You better start coming to the Monthlies to claim that mario title from me :)

Check the Louisiana Thread in Regional Zones.
Lol. I havent been following it like that. Never have. I don't play that often either, so I'm probably no competition to ya'll, offline especially :). I just play for fun & laughs occasionaly, getting better with the lesser played characters while on wifi.

nasir123

Smash Ace
nasir123/2449-4605-7950,when you add me it will say ayaz because it is my bros wii but when you face me in a match it will say nasir:D remeber that!!!

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
My code: 5413 0844 5201
Dex is the name (speed's not my game, though)

I'm a major Mario fan, proficient with Wario, Mario, DK and Ness.
Looking for other (polite and fun) players to brawl with, I'm tired of the stupid GameFAQs crowd.
Oh, and I'm in California. :)

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
hmm if any of you pros would like to help a felow mario out plz add me,at first I was skeptical about fighting a good mario but now I see watching pro players is'nt enough,I just wanna learn (heh maybe you can even brawl that pesky lucas I've been talkin about on the matchup threads XO )
BO X7? matador?.vato break?...monk if you have space on your list?
im in florida my code is 1676-4998-3059 my nickname is slim

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
hmm if any of you pros would like to help a felow mario out plz add me,at first I was skeptical about fighting a good mario but now I see watching pro players is'nt enough,I just wanna learn (heh maybe you can even brawl that pesky lucas I've been talkin about on the matchup threads XO )
BO X7? matador?.vato break?...monk if you have space on your list?
im in florida my code is 1676-4998-3059 my nickname is slim
Sure, we could play a few. I'll add.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
2492-4781-9249

WiFi name: Fire!
Residence: US,Washington State

I look forward to fighting you guys!!