• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Index Of Mario Players

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
What's this? No one from the UK on the front page? Guess it's up to me then since I main Mario:

2234-8588-3049

My Brawl tag is DM
My hometown on the far right below join date ¬_¬.
It's in South-West England in a county (state to you yankees) called Devon

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
the colors hurt my eyes...

DanGR
tag-DanGR
everything else is over to the left.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Wow, a lot of regions have only one Mario main reported to this thread. There's got to be more than that. <<

>_> r u serious?
about tha match? sure. i seen your mario and he looks impressive but thats what im lookin for, to get better. i dont have wifi yet but i might get it next week and then ill add you so we can face besides i got owned by my younger brother wit mk. i must say he is a beast wit mk even though he doesnt play brawl much. he hadnt played it in a month or 2 but he came back yesterday and totally destroyed my fox! i faced him wit mario and put up a fight but he got tha best of me. i think he is a god wit mk and probably better than top players(m2k, azen, etc.)but its too bad he has no intentions of playin in tourneys. please dont insult me for my comments but this is my personal opinion. no hard feelings

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
i think he is a god wit mk and probably better than top players(m2k, azen, etc.)but its too bad he has no intentions of playin in tourneys. please dont insult me for my comments but this is my personal opinion. no hard feelings
you can't just say something like that and expect not to get bashed. M2K and Azen are top players for a reason...M2K is currently at FAST1 and so far has placed 1st in every event (Melee Singles and Teams and Brawl Teams and will probably place first in Brawl Singles) out of 70-90 people...if your cousin was better than him we would already know about it

Ever_Power

Smash Cadet
IDK about the brawl singles even though he is using metaknight with all his brokenness..

Plus My boy LEE (Brawl National Winner Gamestop thingy?) is there with the New Orleans crew. I couldn't go because of work reasons. So far Last phone call i Got, 3 of the New Orleans Crew made it in 64 man bracket.

Anyway on to more important things!

I'm from Louisiana And I main Mario (since no one else does). I'm from New Orleans also.

My FC = 1805-2062-3045

PM Me if you add me let me know!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
IDK about the brawl singles even though he is using metaknight with all his brokenness..

Plus My boy LEE (Brawl National Winner Gamestop thingy?) is there with the New Orleans crew. I couldn't go because of work reasons. So far Last phone call i Got, 3 of the New Orleans Crew made it in 64 man bracket.

Anyway on to more important things!

I'm from Louisiana And I main Mario (since no one else does). I'm from New Orleans also.

My FC = 1805-2062-3045

PM Me if you add me let me know!
PM THEM!! >_< sry its just that people don't check this thread u have to pm them

I'm not being cocky or anything. just was surprised that u actually took Dragonboy's comment wrong. I'll be happy to face u. just Pm me when u get ur wifi up.
word up

you can't just say something like that and expect not to get bashed. M2K and Azen are top players for a reason...M2K is currently at FAST1 and so far has placed 1st in every event (Melee Singles and Teams and Brawl Teams and will probably place first in Brawl Singles) out of 70-90 people...if your cousin was better than him we would already know about it
its my brother, but anyways he doesnt play at tourneys and has no intentions of doin so you will most likely never hear of him. i know i went too far wit that comment but ive never been owned NEVER. not in 64, melee or brawl and hardly lose im no nerd im just good. unless box7 can record his matches you will most likely never see us in action

Plus My boy LEE (Brawl National Winner Gamestop thingy?) is there with the New Orleans crew. I couldn't go because of work reasons. So far Last phone call i Got, 3 of the New Orleans Crew made it in 64 man bracket
is your boy lee tha guy who beat corwins yoshi wit fox?

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
The fact of the mater is MTGB...if your brother was that good he would participate in tournaments because he would be winning X00 dollars and just cause you haven't been owned doesn't mean your hot **** it means you haven't been to a tournament

edit: last night M2K got 1st out of 122 in brawl singles at FAST1

The fact of the mater is MTGB...if your brother was that good he would participate in tournaments because he would be winning X00 dollars and just cause you haven't been owned doesn't mean your hot **** it means you haven't been to a tournament

edit: last night M2K got 1st out of 122 in brawl singles at FAST1
i didnt know you could win a lot of cash and neither did he. but now that you told me i might be interested in playin in canadian tourneys and if i get good at them i should be able to play tha americans. and also just becus i havent been to a tourney doesnt mean im not good i bet theres a lot of guys in smashboards that are good but we havent heard of them becus they never been to tourneys. also dont say just becus i havent been to a tourney ive never been owned. i know what you mean but you havent seen me play so you cant assume anythin. i could tell you im tha best but without proof youll never believe it would you? also im not tha best its just an example so spare me tha bad comments

Lluazarg

Smash Rookie
I'm from the Netherlands and have been maining Mario since 64
I just like to see how my Mario matches up against the rest of you guys.

BFC: 1977-1777-9478

Veggi

Smash Champion
You have to admit, it would be hilarious if he was right though. :laugh:

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
i didnt know you could win a lot of cash and neither did he. but now that you told me i might be interested in playin in canadian tourneys and if i get good at them i should be able to play tha americans. and also just becus i havent been to a tourney doesnt mean im not good i bet theres a lot of guys in smashboards that are good but we havent heard of them becus they never been to tourneys. also dont say just becus i havent been to a tourney ive never been owned. i know what you mean but you havent seen me play so you cant assume anythin. i could tell you im tha best but without proof youll never believe it would you? also im not tha best its just an example so spare me tha bad comments
lol, funny thing is, we CAN assume. You don't get better by just having talent, randomly picking up the controller, and being the best. The only way to get better is to lose and learn from it, and the only way to truly do that is at tournaments.

I used to have the same naive idea in my head until I went to an EC tournament and played a few pros. It was when G-reg snuffed out my last of 4 stock with a well-placed Falcon knee, that I had an epiphany; I wasn't anywhere near being decent. You then start to john about your character and your situation for a few weeks until you realize what it takes to be good at any competitive game worth anything. At THAT point, you either drop competitive play altogether, or you actually start really trying to get better. You take more objective looks at matchups, scrutinize your own gameplay, travel more for tourneys, and learn from your losses.

From your posts (not just the ones in this thread, but as a whole), I can conclude that you've NEVER been to a competitive tourney, all of your experience comes from your brother or friends that barely know the buttons, and that you think Mario's seriously one of the best characters in the game. You're wondering why no one takes you seriously (and falsely assume it's because of your join date/post count), and why everyone picks a fight with you. It's because all of these new scrubs are the same. Your mindset is so incredibly wrong that it's laughable.

I wouldn't put it past you to zealously believe that Pit's arrow camping or Falco's Chaingrabs are "cheap".

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lol, funny thing is, we CAN assume. You don't get better by just having talent, randomly picking up the controller, and being the best. The only way to get better is to lose and learn from it, and the only way to truly do that is at tournaments.

I used to have the same naive idea in my head until I went to an EC tournament and played a few pros. It was when G-reg snuffed out my last of 4 stock with a well-placed Falcon knee, that I had an epiphany; I wasn't anywhere near being decent. You then start to john about your character and your situation for a few weeks until you realize what it takes to be good at any competitive game worth anything. At THAT point, you either drop competitive play altogether, or you actually start really trying to get better. You take more objective looks at matchups, scrutinize your own gameplay, travel more for tourneys, and learn from your losses.

From your posts (not just the ones in this thread, but as a whole), I can conclude that you've NEVER been to a competitive tourney, all of your experience comes from your brother or friends that barely know the buttons, and that you think Mario's seriously one of the best characters in the game. You're wondering why no one takes you seriously (and falsely assume it's because of your join date/post count), and why everyone picks a fight with you. It's because all of these new scrubs are the same. Your mindset is so incredibly wrong that it's laughable.

I wouldn't put it past you to zealously believe that Pit's arrow camping or Falco's Chaingrabs are "cheap".
I'm quoting this because this is 100% true

youre right monk it is true. i just suffered a crushing defeat by bo x7. i lost to him before but wasnt convinced becus he left tha match so early but now i was more ready because i fought guys on wifi claiming they were good and won sometimes. so i challenged bo x7 again but was defeated easily again, and now i see your point. theres probably been so much guys tellin you 'im better than you' but you just ignore it becus you KNOW who you are. i fairly lost to bo x7 and must say he is **** good. its almost impossible for me to land a hit on him so now i know what level im at. thanx to bo x7 for showin me how good i am. i will practice a lot now and thanx to everyone who helps me get better cause bo x7 will be uploadin our matches. i will accept comments from everyone no matter how bad they are. sorry monk for bein stupid. i didnt know better. i want to befriend everyone who mains mario and hopefully i get better. i will not give up on my username he-he. once i do ill challenge bo x7 again. thanx once again to everyone. peace!

Top Bottom