• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Index Of Mario Players

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Ok online tourney it is. Firemaro, you think you can host? Im thinking about having the tourney somewhat on friday. I will like it hosted on aib, that way we will get a lot more marios, and winners get badges. XD
I'm cool with that.

I'm fine with any day so when ever its good for everyone.

Saturday seems to be good for me.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
Hey yall i'm new with mario i start using him 4 days agon could anyone do some mario dittios with me so i can get better. he's my 3 main

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
yo bo x7 long time since we face fox vs mario huh want to do some matches later on

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Nope. Those type of tournies never work out. especially not on aib. Thats why i have it at 6:00 CST everyone will be out of school by then.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Also if you guys are unfamilier about the tourney settings of AIB, click "I am attending this tourney" if you want to be included. also everything will be organized in the chat room i choose.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't get on the computer yesterday and All In Brawl is having technical difficulties letting me register. I take it that it's too late to join? :(

EDIT: Never mind. Silly me.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Alright, guys.

I need somebody to play. With the friend finder down, well...

Anybody up for a match?

Matt07

Smash Master
Just giving a heads up notice for anyone who hasn't joined the tournament. It starts tonight at 7:00 PM EST.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I seriously need a router for college. I'll never be viewed as a good Mario main without showing off. :|

EDIT: Well well, I finally got myself a router now. I love my parents.

I can now be challenged!

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
I use mario a lot, I use very advanced techniques to ensure swift easy ko's... please pm me if you would like to battle online, i have lan so my connection is as good as it can get (meh)

Rashid

Smash Journeyman
Sharjah - the United Arab Emirates. (UAE)
NNID
MegaSnack
3DS FC
0903-2770-3378
Meh... I don't think there are any Middle Eastern players around here, but I'll post anyway.

Friend code: 5413-2276-5394
SSBB name: EMPTY - MEGA

Top Bottom