• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Index Of Mario Players

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow I just noticed I'm the only Canadian Mario main who posts a lot on the boards (besides Mario is the greatest brawler.)

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
i want to be added.

my name is SuperShyGuy (obviously its listed above),
i don't have wi-fi but im getting it soon,
and my brawl name is SSGUY.

mario is my best character and i think i have a good one.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
You need to do something though; people might get a wee bit upset that the entire list just vanished...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
BO X7, click on "Last edited by BO X7" and see if one of the older versions of your post is saved.

kid x

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. I'm a Mario user too (don't know if I'm has good as half the people on this thread but what harm could happen?) and I want to be part of the Mario finder list. Do I need to post my info here or send a PM to Bo X7 or someone else?

EDIT: Also, I won't mind if I can't end up being on the list. Just to put that out there.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
Hey everyone. I'm a Mario user too (don't know if I'm has good as half the people on this thread but what harm could happen?) and I want to be part of the Mario finder list. Do I need to post my info here or send a PM to Bo X7 or someone else?

EDIT: Also, I won't mind if I can't end up being on the list. Just to put that out there.
Post it here in this format.

KirinBlaze | 3265-4733-3102 | New York | Kirin

So it's

Smashboards Name | Friendcode | State/Province | WiFi Name.

Matt07

Smash Master
Hey, Welcome to Smashboards!

Oh if you make a mistake on your first post just hit the 'Edit' button right near your last post. It just makes things easier for us, and you don't get 'flamed' for double posting :p.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Nickname: SSGUY
FC: 4597-3585-8025
Jupiter, Florida
I need to get use to lag but i have a pretty good mario.

SilverSpark

Smash Journeyman
Name: SilverSpark (was Ride The Yoshi)
Nickname: Sparky
FC: 4511-0249-5209
Info: PM if you need me

Though I main Pikachu, I'm looking for some Mario dittos so please contact me ^_^

tc1

Smash Lord
funny how #1 isn't on there :D.. also in ur sig box.. those uairs are to slow. he could've di'd those and up b'd @ the end ^_-

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Hey I'm new to the mario scene. I've decided to let go of my previous main in metaknight. So I'm looking to learn anything that I can. I feel my mario is already pretty respectable but if anyone wants to play me my information is as follows.

Tag: Razor
Friend Code: 0559-6480-0214

I'm also from Iowa if that makes any difference.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's hard to say if I'm a Mario player since I use everyone but he is one of my favorite characters to play as. My FC is in my profile, my tag is FMOI and I'm from the great state of Missouri.

ChaosStar

Smash Cadet
Put me on there!

ChaosStar(1891.0872.7335)Chaos

I am a mario mainer from delaware, so add me to the list!

ChaosStar

Smash Cadet
I can't. I only have wifi on certain days. I hope to get to you soon, though. Want to be friends so I can tell you when I'm available?

Top Bottom