• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
heyhey! ima G&W player buuut i love jiggs. shes my second best. just a few questions, is it me or are sleep/sing the worst moves? and whos the best jigglypuff? and not jenniferpuff. shes banned.
Sing is terrible, but Rest is actually rather potent when used correctly. As for the best Jigglpuff, everyone will go out of their way to "prove" that they are the best current Puff, but it's pointless.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Sing is terrible, but Rest is actually rather potent when used correctly. As for the best Jigglpuff, everyone will go out of their way to "prove" that they are the best current Puff, but it's pointless.
Ive actually found a good use for sing! like when your falling onto a ledge and theyere there waiting to edge gaurd by hitting. sing right before you hit the edge and pop up! then you have time to actaully hit em

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Ive actually found a good use for sing! like when your falling onto a ledge and theyere there waiting to edge gaurd by hitting. sing right before you hit the edge and pop up! then you have time to actaully hit em
This has been known since 2001 :/ and no one falls for it unless they're ******** or a cpu charging an fsmash by the ledge.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Well i dunno i just kinda did it. never have been to a tourney yet but ive played people and warios and us G&W's like ledges to edge gaurd with attacks. like i use my manhole dtilt and wario uses bite. but yeah i suck pretty bad with jiggs i can barely beat level 9 CPU's but with G&W i usually 3KO them haha

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Well i dunno i just kinda did it. never have been to a tourney yet but ive played people and warios and us G&W's like ledges to edge gaurd with attacks. like i use my manhole dtilt and wario uses bite. but yeah i suck pretty bad with jiggs i can barely beat level 9 CPU's but with G&W i usually 3KO them haha
Lv9 CPUs are bad for your health.

...ok, so maybe they aren't, but they're definitely horrible for your Brawl education. Practice combos and spacing on Lv3 CPUS; CPUs should only be used for those types of things as trying to fight them will do you no good once you go to fight a real person.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I usually play with lv 7 or 8 cpus if i play with them at all. Lv 9 cpus start doing and reacting to things that humans wouldnt normally be able to do. Same goes with fighting cpus on street fighter... i rarely play on hardest because they can tech nearly all grabs and react to your inputs. I still think playing computers is a better alternative if you only have online... or rather... poor online connections. Still nothing beats offline humans hands down obsly. :)

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
my reaction time is faster than lvl 9's :/
@G&W- your probably using too may multi-hit moves...cpus try to perfect shield everything and get ***** by game and watch's multi-hit moves

ItoI6

Smash Journeyman
I got .21 on average. But I think if you play brawl long enough you can condition youreslf to move to what happens in the game faster than what you get on a random test..

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
u get different results using a labtop then with a computer mouse IMO.
If i was using a button on the GC controller i would **** all u guys in that

T-block

B2B TST
i only care about the average over 5 tries. there's no pattern - it changes at a random time

point was 0.2s tends to be standard human reaction time. that's 12 frames.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
it refutes your beginning argument and i quoted your post instead of T-block's because im showing off and am spiting your cockyness
I haven't argued in the slightest yet. I said "Am I cool yet?" to T-block because I did something he asked me to do. I could care less whether my reaction time was .06 seconds faster on an online test. I simply said to you that "I AM using a laptop". There was no information related to the test that I needed to say that I didn't already previously mention.

I'll argue now if only for the fact that I'm starting to have fun.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Change beginning argument to opening statement and now i don't have to respond to your post.
That is what i meant btw :)
That still doesn't refute the statement "Am I cool yet?". Being "cool" is subjective and can't be determined by a standard of measure aside from social standings in regards to adhering to following societal standards to the letter, which once again is subjective depending on what society and time-frame you choose to analyze.

tl;dr - gg no rm.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
its a statement in the form of a question...and i hate answering questions about social situations.
If you have to ask if your cool or not...your probably not

T-block

B2B TST
lol you guys are silly

anyways, woodman, even if your average reaction time were 0.16 (i may have found a bad test... you should try a proper reaction test sometime then), that's still 10 frames. a lot of moves (MK's f-tilt =P) come out a lot faster than that.

Woodman, Noob just gg'ed you I'm afraid. I got around 0.25, my reaction time has always been mediocre :/.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
lol you guys are silly

anyways, woodman, even if your average reaction time were 0.16 (i may have found a bad test... you should try a proper reaction test sometime then), that's still 10 frames. a lot of moves (MK's f-tilt =P) come out a lot faster than that.
the average would have been a lot better without that 0.35 that i screwed up on xd.
i did that one back in that other topic a month ago....got around the same result

-LzR-

Smash Hero
You gotta take in account that many moves don't have any significant animation before a certain point like G&W so the reaction time is inaccurate anyways.

Top Bottom