• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Jiggs cant gimp Ivy in PM unless she legit carries her completely off the side blast zone lol. So long as Ivy is DIing up, dairs > up b will get Ivy back from anything Jiggs has offstage. And onstage, saying 'just bait and punish', it doesnt work like that. Ivy outranges Jiggs and completely controls the game onstage. While yes, Jiggs does need to get Ivy offstage to be in control, it isnt easy for Jiggs due to how long range and safe Ivy is. Its definitely a bad MU for Jiggs, prob 6:4 in Ivy's favor.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I went to WHOBO 2. Might go if I have money when the time comes (which atm I dont) and other people from my area go as well.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Last night I won a 3DS XL at a Brawl tournament with Jigglypuff.

The tournament was held by a bunch of college kids who didn't know how to play the game though.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
How'd they even manage to afford buying that for a prize?..... Who are these college students and why do they have money? Why don't I have money :urg:.
On top of that, all the entry fees went to Childs Play Charity, so they earned $0 while giving away a 3DS XL, $100 Gift Card, $50 Gift Card, $25 Gift Card, and T-shirts. Don't ask me where they got the money to do that but hey, free 3DS XL for me.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Well that's usually how it goes on college.
They kinda borrow the money from other people and just don't give a **** about it, right?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
They could just be apart of a club and the college funds the club. That's what my game club does at my college, it wasn't the same college as mine that hosted it, but I'm sure this is universal for most video game clubs in college.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
They could just be apart of a club and the college funds the club. That's what my game club does at my college, it wasn't the same college as mine that hosted it, but I'm sure this is universal for most video game clubs in college.
Exactly.
I usually thought that everyone kinda gets mad when you beat them with Jigglypuff.
Never really knew why.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Its funny, I went to this tournament and people were arguing to each other saying Jigglypuff was terrible. I mean, she IS, but, not in the way that they thought. So I picked Jigglypuff and destroyed them all. The competition was so easy that my friend who plays Lucas and doesn't even go to tournaments got 2nd place, only probably because he plays with me.

Then there was this Diddy Kong player who didn't even use bananas, and when he did he never picked them up, people were saying this Diddy was good, so then I picked my Diddy the following round to show them a thing or two. My friend ended up beating this Diddy in Semi-Finals. And then there was also an Ice Climber player who didn't chaingrab, or grab at all for that matter.

tl:dr This tournament was free

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We had tournaments in my High School gaming club, but even though I still won all of them, they werent completely free cuz I had a handful of friends that went to tournaments who went to my school, so there was still a bit of competition. Still pretty free though.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Yo, Osennecho.
I see that your back online now.
Fixed your wii or something?
I need to tweak my wii as well. I'll be sure to tell you when i'll get back to smash.
We really have to tussle out one day.
Peace.

edit: WOAH!
Awesome timing.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Yeah that's great man.
Ever since my wii couldn't read disks anymore i had to give it a rest.
But i'm trying to get one of those modems so i can start using USB Loader from now on.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Well the thing is:

Me and my buddies were just chilling at our game club playing smash with my awesome wii in a free-for-all extasic match when all of a sudden one of them who lost 1st and was about to switch out with one of our members decided to go ahead and try to jump across the big wall of controller cords that were lying all over the floor. We then proceeded to tell him to wait at least at the end of the game but the dude just said "**** this ****." and just rammed at the cords, wrecking my wii.
Not only did my wii once suffered from overheating (because my fans got wrecked as well) but the disk reader doesn't read that much AND i just can't get my disk out anymore.
Since then, we keep saying that he pulled a "Guérino" because he's famous for wrecking our damn consoles.

That's about it.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Well that's cool, because we all laughed as well.

But we laughed harder the day we accidently broke his wii as well.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
So the night before this big tourney I was at I didn't get any sleep because alcohol and Brawl friendlies are too enticing, so I got double 3-stocked first game and then forfeited lol

But it wasn't entirely counter-productive. I figured out how I'm going to learn the MK match-up, I convinced Dean (Australia's best Dedede) that Puff wins the match-up (no joke, he always told me that it's DDD's favour but then I played him for about an hour and asked him what he thought afterwards, he said 60:40 Puff's favour) and I played a friendly against Attila (Snake main, beat NEO at Apex) where I wrecked him apart from a 0% suicide, and I wasn't even camping.

tl;dr I'm still the best Puff

SoulPech

Smash Master
So the night before this big tourney I was at I didn't get any sleep because alcohol and Brawl friendlies are too enticing, so I got double 3-stocked first game and then forfeited lol

But it wasn't entirely counter-productive. I figured out how I'm going to learn the MK match-up, I convinced Dean (Australia's best Dedede) that Puff wins the match-up (no joke, he always told me that it's DDD's favour but then I played him for about an hour and asked him what he thought afterwards, he said 60:40 Puff's favour) and I played a friendly against Attila (Snake main, beat NEO at Apex) where I wrecked him apart from a 0% suicide, and I wasn't even camping.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer

smooth.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I like how people think being considered the best Jigglypuff player actually means anything. How can you even tell who the best Jigglypuff player is when hardly anyone has any good tournament results or notable player beatings, and even if they did beat a notable player, they probably didn't know the matchup well enough.

We'll have a clear best Jigglypuff player when somebody finally decides to get her higher on the tier list.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So what you're telling me is whoever gets MK banned and stages like Rainbow Cruise added again is the best Puff by default? :troll:
As if those two things would suddenly make Jigglypuff better. Jigglypuff has more problems than Windows Movie Maker does with trying to create a movie on it.

Top Bottom