• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

SoulPech

Smash Master
why are you people arguing about who has the better Jigglypuff? It's like winning the special olympics: Even if you win, you're still ******** >_>.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
All I'm saying is, is serynder is a pro

But hasn't been to a tourney since apex. Then again that's like every puff but me and soul and like maybe a couple randoms

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
But all of this doesn't even matter.
Jigglypuff is still worse than Link, and she will drown further.

Btw: i just recently discovered that Jigglypuff's sing from event 39 in SSBM affects everyone from anywhere as long as the main screen is featuring her.
You know, that time when she was cool.

Osennecho

Smash Ace
Blah... All this talk about pros and who is better then who. I rest killed Vinnie's G&W... Get on my level X_X. That aside... Yah I'm worse then SP, Grim, and probably almost every known/heard of Puff. I really don't know. Matchup knowledge wise I definitely lose though.

When I finally get around to going to another tournament if M2K is there I need to ask for a friendly and use Puff instead of Marth... I really want to see how it goes/fight a pro MK who actually knows the matchup >_>. I'll just aim for a stock like I did when I played him with Marth.

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Results from all areas should go to the tournament result forums(except for like Japan and stuff who have their own forums in guessing)

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Best puff in montreal right there because no one even wants to play with her to begin with.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
I'm not trolling o_o Being PR'ed doesn't make a player good. I know from experience and just paying attention to the scene in general that a lot of PR'ed players reall aren't that good at all. Obviously people like Ally are good though lol.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
A PR shows the best players of the specific region. Some regions aren't that good so being PR'ed there doesn't necessarily make a player good. Many nationals/regionals have shown this. I've seen unranked players here beat other regions top players so that's mostly why I say this.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
That's true Raptor, but they ALWAYS judge the players by the notable wins. That's not to say that they're bad or anything, but that alone is what makes them PR eligible. Having the skill to accomplish those victories is what makes them good.

SoulPech beat Roller in tourney with Jigglypuff because his Jigglypuff was feelin' sleepy that day.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
A regions notable players doesn't automatically make them notable on the national scale. I don't know how to explain this any better some regions PR's are just not that good /:

Hai MX :3

SoulPech

Smash Master
I can beat SP's Puff with my Puff. Therefore...

I am da bess Puff because Inui logic :troll:
Granted, I beat yours in a set, but it was close..

I will agree to an extent that weaker regions mean weaker PRs, but It doesn't mean PRs have no credibility.

Maybe if I started beating people on the East Cost, that'll be the only way they would be called "notable" wins.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Hai Raptor :3

To be fair, in the NY/NJ area IS the best region in terms of competitive Brawl. Comparatively, 60% of anywhere else, the *insert region here* region isn't AS good on average as NY/NJ, but they're still good nontheless.

Lol, expect the sets with actual Puff mains to be closer SoulPech. :p

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
SP you wouldn't have to beat EC people lol. There are notable players in MW im not trying to say everyone in MW is free or anything just that being PR'ed doesn't automatically mean someone is good.

Top Bottom