• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
im a former kirby main who uses puff, i thought there'd be more of us

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Anyone here won more than $40 with solo Puff?

Also won a ticket to AVCon (the southern hemisphere's largest VG and anime convention), but I'm already a staff member so I gave it to someone else. That's valued at like $30 or something.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Man I havent entered (or played) anything smash in forever.

I have made a good like, $100+ from PSASBR though loool.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I plan on it. Honestly, Utah sucks copious amounts of butt at PSA, so I dont even have to actively practice it to win lol. But I WANT to start going to tournaments for smash again, but with Salf Fest coming up, all the locals have been either canceled or delayed, and I dont have the money to spend like, $30 on one tournament. As soon as the Kafeneios tournaments start back up again, Ill start entering again (even though Im hella rusty). The problem is, I dont have a working Wii, so even if I wanted to practice, I cant, and since I dont have a car atm and Im really poor, I cant go to smashfests either unless theyre close, and I live in the middle of nowhere. It sucks.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
And I know a lot of surfers that like to come to Utah in winter to snowboard, so you've got a Utah equivalent for that.

Can't catch wild parrots here though. That is a problem.

How's your Wii broken? My disk drive broke so now I'm just playing off a cheap HD drive. If you want to know how to fix it, I could help :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im pretty sure my disk drive broke as well lol. And I am a huge snowboarder myself, which I one of the main reason I love it here.

WHEN THEY SAID GREATEST SNOW ON EARTH, THEY WERENT KIDDING.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol yeah I looked into USB loader for a bit then gave up cuz... Idk lol.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Hai guys look who decided to pop out of nowhere for no reason at all.

Just coming by to say hi and that Brawl hates Jigglypuff

SoulPech

Smash Master
I have though. IVY will wreck you on stage, but if you take him offstage, he can't do anything. that's how you have to do the MU. Bait then throw off the stage, then gimp city.

Top Bottom