• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

SoulPech

Smash Master
Grim always argues everything...It makes talking about Puff not fun. For Snake's utilt..it may just be different wording, but I call it a kill move, not KO. KO is like...GW's Bucket max charged w/ best projectile or GW's 9 hammer because they are essentially instakill at very low %

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
There's a such thing as talking about Puff not being fun?

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I think SWF would be a lot better if everyone just took my approach to debating.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
But hey, i guess it wouldn't be hard then to just go ahead and PS into rest M2K's MK right?

SoulPech

Smash Master
It's easy to say "Don't aim bad, ain't that hard after a PS situation" than actually doing it, especially in a tournament setting. I doubt anyone can do that 100% of the time. Regardless,
I did read the definition of viability. I guess based on the definition, it's somewhat viable, but there are better options.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
How is there a better option than killing them? XD

No, it's not even hard in a tournament setting imo. You see yourself power-shield (which you should be anticipating, just from familiarity with the game's mechanics - "Oh hey, I hit shield at this time, his move will hit me at this time, it's somewhat likely I'll power-shield it") then you jump forward and press down-b - that's hardly more difficult than PS to an aerial, would you be afraid of messing that up?

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
how is there a better option than ness' fsmash???

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Guys, Saturday March 30th there will be a stream for Show me the Poutine 3.
The tournament itself will be in Montreal. Can't wait for it.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I just wanted to say that I've somewhat changed my mind about Puff's DACUS.

I still think it's a crap attack (not useless, but the risk/reward isn't worth it unless it's guaranteed and often you can hit with something more threatening/easier), however, the full-length (bdacus?) can get you out of a tight spot. Pretty cool.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
DESU! I just figured out why your name/main seemed so familiar...

Top Bottom