• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I like the alerts function

saves me time checking threads I check often

other than that I feel like Smash4U sort of had the "everything is connected" feel down already and Smashboards changing to the same system kind of made Smash4U entirely pointless

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Yo guys,
I'm participating in some online tourney.
I know man, don't really have too much experience online but it's worth the try.
Plus there's the big pros out there too like Nairo. Thought there wouldn't be THAT much competition.
Anyways, will give you some news from my feeble attempts during the week-end.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I dont know what it is about the new site layout that makes me not wanna come on anymore

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
nah i have enough of that

a few hundred pounds of poutine is a good substitute though

Osennecho

Smash Ace
OMG POUTINE... I ate that once. The cheese involved is so weird...
Also, I ended up going to Xanadu last weekend and playing :jigglypuff: there instead of Winter brawl, so my post about planning to go all Puff @ Winter brawl turned out to be a lie. Kept getting people to 1 stock with Puff in pools and friendlies including 1 friendly with Zero off nonsense. That made my day though and made up for the fact that I still couldn't get out of pools though or win a set even when I CPd to my main (Marth). I need to go read the secret archived dusty old outdated matchup threads about Puff over my spring break and improve/stop failing DACUSs...

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Sorry. Tele this is the only thread i checked for a while.

I hate this ****ing site now lol
I've fallen out of my groove.
It's ok man, the new layout sucks.
the red skin makes it more tolerable, but I hope they get the old skin back soon (and that they fix the mobile version because this **** is heavy on smartphones).

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Don't talk **** on teluoborg you noob.

And ya. What do you do to change that "skin" anyways?

EDIT:

Nvm. Found it.

Top Bottom