• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Shields don't all have the same size, but they all have the same health.

Now after fighting Goofball he was confused as to why I was beating him with Jigglypuff and we thought of a couple things as to why.

- Jigglypuff's aerials have more priority than Peach's.

Jigglypuff is disappointed by your understanding of priority.

SoulPech

Smash Master
To be perfectly honest, I don't think it's one of her easier matchups, but I don't think it's her hardest one either. i played peachkid and I beat him, but I had difficulty punishing after he did a move since Peach has no cool down on all her moves. He most stay grounded and spammed turnips and when I got close, he jabbed me or nair'd me. I do agree that one she's in the air, she's ****ed. Her only means of killing us in the air is Fair and a fresh Nair if puff was @ high %. Although, Peach is saying that she is +3 which I 100% disagree with, but I personally haven't played enough Peach players to prove it's -1 Peach .

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
We might as well change this thread to: "Social Inactivity: SoulPech is an Otaku"
Identify everything in this video and you can be labled as an Otaku.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUIBnElcLCM&list=LLiixaUFxbmvO0C3y9pe0MIg

I mean,
this IS a social thread. If you truly want to, I'll be more than happy to create a MU thread.
I mean its not necessary to do something like that, but I'm just sayin for once we actually had a real discussion about Brawl Jigglypuff and then suddenly anime interrupts it, but its whatever we're done with matchup discussion anyways I guess.

Now I guess I'll get on topic with the rest of yall and just put it out there that I only watch mainstream anime like Soul Eater, Dragonball Z, and Death Note. Though I don't watch anime much at all to begin with. I'm too busy drawing adorable oshawott cats on deviantart (not really just this one lul).

Osennecho

Smash Ace
thank god because I've watched the 1st 5 minutes and I know them so far :/
You put me to shame. I watched it and only recognize like half the things and only can remember the names of about half what the half I know are from. And speaking of anime... The Xerneas legendary for pokemon X which will come out eventually is a total rip off of the forest spirit from Princess Mononoke. I've now contributed to the anime conversation as a Puff lover.

Top Bottom