• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Mine is super manly.

Even though he wears that chick's hat from FR/LG.

:phone:

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Haha! We'll make it so that those officials can look right-side up at the tier list and see her above God Tier! :p

Exegguter

Smash Lord
I still go Puff!

CP'd him at a tournament last weekend and used him in a MM.

Oh my bad. I got kicked out that 'best of list' so I looked at the treat and I only saw mink and puffster as the ones that really used her. Must have missed your name.

I play naked puff and my naked puff isn't a girl it's a dude :D naked puff and nightcap = dudes the rest = female tru facts hur dur.

She's the best character in the game cause she can beat master hand with the flower technique I'm sure a few puffs know what's up!

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I'm becoming depressed playing jiggs :/
Like people aren't even trying
Actually I just think I'm depressed over this game in general :(

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Haha. People are impressed that way towards Jigglypuff, inconveniently. After you've played her for awhile, they'll acknowledge it more. Especially on AllisBrawl, where ladder score, status, and/or recognition are more significant to people than how effectively you apply your character, regardless of which it is.

A few familiar players who are exempted from possessing that exact psychology, to participate in teams or establish singles sessions against on AllisBrawl, I find, are.

Mekos
Fudge
Salem
SomaCruz
Cpt.Aldo
Fatal
Anti
FightAdamantEevee

But really, though, any player which you've acknowledged to frequent the site in looking to establish practice/friendly sessions is likely to not feel biased against playing against a Jigglypuff. There are a few players who do mind, but there are a significant number more who don't and find their games with players like us exciting. As you continue to practice her and establish gaming sessions over the website, the number of players who generate a much more beneficial experience for learning her appliance will become known to you.

Just have fun, and don't give up! Learning to play an effective Jigglypuff requires effort, constant perception, and the motivation to do both!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I didnt understand any of that.

/issickwithamassiveheadacheandistiredashell

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I was going to time out with Jiggs at Apex 2012 with my newest method, but then I found out they changed the rules and now stalling isn't allowed anymore.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUu

No more 15 seconds per edgegrab scourging :(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Stalling is putting yourself in a position they cant ever reach you, so by definition, if you CAN be hit while doing what youre doing, its technically not stalling.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Stalling is putting yourself in a position they cant ever reach you, so by definition, if you CAN be hit while doing what youre doing, its technically not stalling.
So hiding just barely above the bottom blast zone wouldn't be considered stalling? I mean, unless you're not Metaknight, Jigglypuff, or anyone else with a superb recovery, you'll die if you try to hit Jigglypuff. What would be considered stalling then?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol, that'd prob be considered stalling :p
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it would lol.

I mean, I'm using rising pound about 10 times in a row under the stage (at that point i'll be barely above the bottom blast zone), and then I use my 5 jumps and more rising pounds to reach either stage ledge, and I can switch which ledge i'm going to up to 3 times. But this can only be done on BF or SV.

Wastes 15 seconds and is very hard to punish Jigglypuff especially if you don't have a good recovery such as Falco, Olimar, Marth, Diddy Kong, ect.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I guess snake/diddy/wario/tink/peach/rob/link could chuck an item down. And Pit should be able to shoot you. Outside of that, I cant see how anyone could do anything without going all the way down there.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
I don't think you could get disqualified from a match for incorporating that at a lesser extent, such as using rising pound maybe five times instead of the entire ten. I was actually dabbling around with a very similar concept application awhile ago, when I was practicing and developing different systems which could be beneficial for Jigglypuff. There are a number of different motives and beneficial gains behind its use, rather than -just- stalling the timer.

1. Allows you to take a moment to reassess the facts of your match thus far and calculate the progression of the match towards your advantage.

2. Enables you to observe your opponent for the period of time that you're applying the [not nearly invincible] tactic.
- While you can't be hit by a number of characters while under the middle of the stage, you can -definitely- be hit when you're returning to the ledge, breaking the reasoning that this application makes your opponent unable to hit you. It just makes your opponent incapable of hitting you for about five to fifteen seconds, but the incorporation for spacing by Meta Knight and Pit players has a much longer duration for being zone impenetrable, depending on the match up.

3. Provides you with opportunity to land on the platform on Smashville when it goes out to the side, so that you can apply aerial spacing, or platform zoning.

Any of these would be sufficient and satisfactory defenses against the idea that the tactic falls under the concept of stalling used in the ruleset. But the major concluding point would be the second part, since you can be hit, which means that you aren't able to prevent the match from continuing forward because neither player can fight. They can definitely hit each other, and Jigglypuff is by no means invulnerable during the use of this tactic.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Seems like you should be able to do that. You could always ask Alex.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Haha. I don't think I expressed that third point entirely. I just realized that it can be interpreted as if I was stating that using rising pound under the stage to provide yourself with a dependable fifteen seconds could support you in reaching the platform. What I'd meant to describe was, that its use would allow you to wait until the platform reached the off-side of the stage. Pound-scrooging!

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Super Mario 3D Land is freaking ace.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Super Mario 3D Land is freaking ace.
This so much. Ive been playing it on and off all day and so far am at World 6 with every Star Coin so far.

I would play it more, but unfortunately Im sick so Ive been resting (lol get it cuz jiggly) most of the day.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I cant wait to play super mario 3d land, Im more hyped for mk7 though.
I can't wait :O

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Just wait until you reach the last Bowser Castle. Best Bowser Castle and Bowser battle ever.

I'm having more fun with 3D Land than with the Galaxies, honestly. Superb platformer.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I heard that there is going to be a PS3 exclusive thats similar to Smash Bros, except its with Sony Characters.

I think Jigglypuff should be in it. Lets make a petition.

Top Bottom