• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
The only one responsible for your own stuff is yourself

:phone:
Tin wants to host a tourney that's so professional locals can't register at the door without HUGE outcry for weeks.

I expect my console to not be stolen if it's being used for something.

Just saying.

Patches

Smash Master
Bing, you'll be proud of me. Since I unfortunately won't get my paycheck till next week, all the money I'm making in the next two weeks is going straight to warped tour

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'd also like to know about the parking situation at the venue. Just did a Control+F for "park" and "parking" in the OP, to no avail.

Construct

Smash Journeyman
How is the stream going to work since both melee and brawl go on at the same time? Will there be multiple setups or will melee just get screwed?

Bing

Smash Master
Bing, you'll be proud of me. Since I unfortunately won't get my paycheck till next week, all the money I'm making in the next two weeks is going straight to warped tour

...which location? Im probably going aswell :D

aw that sucks, even though i didn't know thelake was supposed to be coming anyway
Yeah but Nakamaru is still coming so thats cool :) Sucks he couldnt make it, issues with work and passport.
How is the stream going to work since both melee and brawl go on at the same time? Will there be multiple setups or will melee just get screwed?
Honestly Im not sure, I would assume it would be like Apex bracket where they had one game first and then the other.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I would really love an answer to this.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Froggy said:
Construct said:
I would really love an answer to this.
Both games will be streamed on the same twitch.tv channel, AT THE SAME TIME, side by side, with the audio from Melee coming out of the left speaker/headphone, and the audio from Brawl coming out of the right!

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yooooooooooooooooo me and MJG been hittin the lab.... I'm accepting any and all money matches against my MK!!!! So confident. I got this.

Me and cruxis top 3 teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hyyyyyyyyyyype

holy **** I didn't sleep very much

Patches

Smash Master
Both games will be streamed on the same twitch.tv channel, AT THE SAME TIME, side by side, with the audio from Melee coming out of the left speaker/headphone, and the audio from Brawl coming out of the right!
Seems kinda dumb... You can't listen to a stream unless you have headphones?
Edit: you can't even maximize the screen and just have brawl up, you have to have melee there too?

Seems really dumb.

Also thugz and cruxis are taking it in teams.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Will pools be up any time before the tourney? Thought that's what nationals do. I know a bunch are regging at the door so that might be why you guys are waiting.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Oh btw. THuGz + MJG accepting (almost) all doubles money matches!!!!! winnings go towards a good cause

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
tin how is the parking at the venue? if it costs money, how much? would you so kindly happen to know :)
I'd also like to know about the parking situation at the venue. Just did a Control+F for "park" and "parking" in the OP, to no avail.
Just a reminder that this question remains unanswered :) It's sorta kinda important to us lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
Might be going to this, looking over my options atm. Some robot asked me to get rid of pesky olimars for him or something.

Any housing available, and if so car needed to get to the venue or not? Pondering whether to go by car, by bus or not go at all lol.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Seems kinda dumb... You can't listen to a stream unless you have headphones?
Edit: you can't even maximize the screen and just have brawl up, you have to have melee there too?

Seems really dumb.

unknown522

Some guy
About parking: tin man says to park at housing. There's no parking at the venue apparently.

If you guys have problems (which people definitely will), contact tin man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom