• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i got 99999999 problems and a ***** ain't one

Cruxis

Smash Lord
oh yeah anyone who im planning to MM, if we meet in pools lets just put the money on that match instead of playing each other twice.

poke ***** mm me bro. i heard you improved

also is suzaku reaching this? i have a debt to collect from him too. tell him to reach. if suzaku reaches i want to $50 MM.
i want to MM all the PR members, except tin

$50 :snake: vs :metaknight: Mprime
$50 :snake: vs :yoshi2: blacktwins
$20 :snake: vs :zerosuitsamus: V115
$10 :snake: vs :sonic: Meek
$10-20 :snake: vs :snake: DDM
$10 :snake: vs :diddy: zinoto
$10 :snake: vs :pit: luckay
$5 :snake: vs :random: firefly
$5 :snake: vs :marth: bing

all Bo5, japanese stagelist. anyone else?

Bing

Smash Master
You know you're bad when cruxis just keeps pushing you down to the bottom of his to do list.

Also Ally, thanks for the support! And Ian, good, now get your aas over here. For those who didn't read it, you can register at the door!

:phone:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
actually its in order of $$ bro. i prioritize my mms based on how much money im going to win

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
So I noticed it said venue fee is $30 for smash games, $20 for non-smash. But would it be possible for a spectator (ie not participating in any events, but watching smash games) to pay $20?
Or is it because smash games and non-smash games are in different rooms? :\

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
So it turns out Zhao won't be coming to Impulse, so I'm in need of a doubles partner, if anyones interested.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I figured it was time to check up on this thread again, just realized I am extremely low on the MM front. Who else wanted to challenge me?!

Will's Impulse MM's

Cruxis: $5
infiniteV115: $5 Bo5 Character locked :zerosuitsamus: vs. :dk2:
Zinoto: $5 :diddy: vs. :dk2:

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
So it turns out Zhao won't be coming to Impulse, so I'm in need of a doubles partner, if anyones interested.
LOL my luigi partner dumped me too :< but i've already found someone. I hope you find someone! i was gonna try and get luigi ditto doubles with you and zhao but thats not possible anymore haha.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay guys. Mango's missed his flight and had to pay an extra 150$.

Now Im already giving him 300$ so im tapped out, so he doesnt even know Im asking, but I know he's pretty broke so basically I was wondering if anyone else would be able to chip in for the extra cost. I know its his own fault but still, help a brother out :p

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys. Mango's missed his flight and had to pay an extra 150$.

Now Im already giving him 300$ so im tapped out, so he doesnt even know Im asking, but I know he's pretty broke so basically I was wondering if anyone else would be able to chip in for the extra cost. I know its his own fault but still, help a brother out :p
I'd be willing to lend a hand, but let me check on a few things before I commit an actual figure

Bing

Smash Master
Oh dont worry Ally, Im really not pleased right now. He's not even going to leave his house until 40 minutes before his flight
But I suppose if he doesnt come, I dont have to give him the 300$. So in a weird way its like a tie/tie situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom