• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Actually... I'll Money Match Cruxis.

So, yeah. Cruxis. Snake/ Wolf vs Falco/ D3, Japanese Ruleset ? I don't go past $5 And my Money Matches all depend on how much food money I have.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Actually... I'll Money Match Cruxis.

So, yeah. Cruxis. Snake/ Wolf vs Falco/ D3, Japanese Ruleset ? I don't go past $5 And my Money Matches all depend on how much food money I have.
awesome. $5, snake vs falco, jpn stagelist

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@InfiniteV115: R e d X seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. I haven't been able to come in contact with him o.O

And spectator fee is $10 for 2 days. Perhaps I should make that more clear.

And the smash games will be in the same room as the capcom games.

:phone:

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
dude its not at A&C its at a best western or w/e hotel is posted on the first page under the venue section lulz

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah A&C is sponsoring the event, but A&C is not the venue. It's the Best Western Primrose hotel. There are pics of the interior in the OP.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I figured it was time to check up on this thread again, just realized I am extremely low on the MM front. Who else wanted to challenge me?!
$5 :yoshi2: vs. :dk2:? =0

Is anybody doing anything before the tour on Friday morning? I didn't have a lot of options for flights, so I'm getting in at 7:40am, meaning I'm going to have a lot of time to kill. Getting some Brawl in before the tour might be cool~ I also leave later in the evening on Monday, so if anybody is doing anything during the day, I'd be down for that as well.

Also, if anybody else needs a place to stay, there's space in the motel room we're staying at. We've got 4 people right now, and if you want to stay with us, it'll come to about $85 each person (less if more people want to join) for the whole weekend: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. If you're interested, let me know; I'll be checking this thread, but it'll probably be easier if you PM me.

:005:

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Alright, spoke to my mom.
I'm able to house up to 5 people. Preferrably Brawl players cause that's the game I play but if there are Melee players that need housing then that's cool.

Bing

Smash Master
Alright, spoke to my mom.
I'm able to house up to 5 people. Preferrably Brawl players cause that's the game I play but if there are Melee players that need housing then that's cool.
I have a melee player that's super stuck for housing so if you'd be able to take him that would be awesome. His tag is ultimaScout. He's a cool guy.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I play none of the above, so that sounds good to me. Want to go $5, or just $2 or something since it's our secondaries? I'll probably use :dk2: or :kirby2:, but I might also use :metaknight: :diddy: or :marth: depending on how I'm feeling with them.

Guess it's time to keep track of my own MMs. :x

$5 :yoshi2: vs. Zinoto :diddy:
$5 :random: vs. Cruxis :snake:
$5 :yoshi2: vs. Luckay :pit:
:random: vs. Luckay :pikachu2:
$5 :yoshi2: vs. Will :dk2: (awaiting approval)

billybeegood

Smash Apprentice
alright so it looks like the nova scotia crew is coming across some housing problems. There used to be a housing section in the initial post but I can't seem to find it. so there's basically 5 NS guys who are looking for housing (and before any smartass comments we tried infinity and he's booked).

so the question is, is there anyone living clos-ish to the venue that would be able to house us? Pm me for more info I guess

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I play none of the above, so that sounds good to me. Want to go $5, or just $2 or something since it's our secondaries? I'll probably use :dk2: or :kirby2:, but I might also use :metaknight: :diddy: or :marth: depending on how I'm feeling with them.

Guess it's time to keep track of my own MMs. :x

$5 :yoshi2: vs. Zinoto :diddy:
$5 :random: vs. Cruxis :snake:
$5 :yoshi2: vs. Luckay :pit:
:random: vs. Luckay :pikachu2:
$5 :yoshi2: vs. Will :dk2: (awaiting approval)

Can be 5$ again, makes money exchanging easier.

Fuddo's registered so I believe he's coming lol

Sweet.

Yo, did I scare you away from :gw: luckay?

No, I just don't use pikachu on gaw, he's fine for my Pit. You're not even going lol.

Also, I can bring a wii with brawl.

Alsoalso, I hope there are set ups in Neko's house for us to play friday night.

Alsoalsoalso, Canada drinking age ftw so I'm trying to get ****ed up at this :smash:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Sweet! You're at Neko's place.

I may as well just walk 25 minutes to see you there, and whoever else he's housing.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
@InfiniteV115: Please PM me via MSN, Facebook or Smashboards. Don't house anyone just yet.

@BillyBeeGood/Nova Scotia: Please PM me via MSN, Facebook or Smashboards so I can help you with housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom