• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Tin Man I have a suggestion for the Brawl CAN vs US Crew battle. How about you do it so that only people who didn't make Pro Bracket can join the crews. This may make the skill level a bit more even, since one of the main complaints was that Canada will get completely destroyed in the crew battle.
except none of the americans will end up in the amateur bracket lol

Sure Cruxis, Snake vs Pit I assume
yea, jap stagelist, bo5

Ian, whats the deal now, you still going to come?

Bing

Smash Master
Tin Man I have a suggestion for the Brawl CAN vs US Crew battle. How about you do it so that only people who didn't make Pro Bracket can join the crews. This may make the skill level a bit more even, since one of the main complaints was that Canada will get completely destroyed in the crew battle.
I already suggested this lol.

Also guys, you keep saying how **** this event is becoming because a few people cant come/dropped. You guys are the ones making this event go down hill, I mean honestly, the negativity is truly aggrivating me, we are working hard to make this the best event possible and you are just ****ting on it.

Look towards the good instead of trying to sink the ship. Theres plenty of fantastic people who are going, sorry if your homies cant go, thats on them, not us, Impulse will be great so stfu and be positive.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Ian read my text

Everyone read the announcements

I'm gonna continue hussling ppl with my new resources but until then, I'm going to get some food and take a break, havent eaten all day xD

THuGz

Smash Lord
Yo Canadians. You guys are cool. I wanna meet more of you. I also like playing brawl.

So, money matches anyone?

Patches

Smash Master
If you win the lotto max, just pay for my train ticket to Toronto. Housing isn't an issue for me.

@cruxis: unless I come into like... $250 within the next couple of days, no.
:phone:

THuGz

Smash Lord
:yeahboi: I'll call gio for a tactical bittie drop

o and did I ask you to give me like 20 bucks last weekend? Sorry, I was out of my mind in like 5 different ways, idk how much you gave me but I'll give it back if I see you again lol

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Alright, so far I have:

Firefly $5 - :diddy: vs. :yoshi2:
Asa $5 - :diddy: vs. :olimar:
Infinite $5 - :diddy: vs. :zerosuitsamus:
Cruxis $10 - :diddy: vs. :snake:

Sounds good.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Accepting any and all MMs, so if you're interested met me know or hit me up at the venue. I'll be the dude walking around in the Ness getup ;)

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Accepting any and all MMs, so if you're interested met me know or hit me up at the venue. I'll be the dude walking around in the Ness getup ;)

D3 vs Ness, Character Locked, Japan ruleset. :3

You did say "Any and All".

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol Elliot pretty sure that's the joke =P

Oh and Announcement!

Attention any spacies players who are good (or think they're good):
Money match my pikachu please! (Bloodcross)
That is all.

Patches

Smash Master
LMAO. If I wasn't on my phone id make that my sig.

But yeah, I'm done being salty, I apologize. I'll try to come to this, if I can, I'll text you tin

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom