• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
Everyone knows the registration count goes up by 100-200 the week before a major tourney, and is abysmally low prior to that. I wouldn't worry about it only being 3 at this point.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
As much as I want to go to this, my immigrant status (I am not a Green Card holder) means I cannot travel out of the country if I plan on being in the United States ever again.

So, enjoy this tourney guys. I would have loved to come =/
Im an illegal immigrant and regularly travel i can help you with such problems

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
info for NY players

So it looks like atm that since Megabus isn't offering tickets after June 28th(could be a site problem) one way of going would be to take the megabus to toronto which costs atm $27. Then come back on Greyhound which is $79. This is if you buy as one passenger. This is just an idea.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
As much as I want to go to this, my immigrant status (I am not a Green Card holder) means I cannot travel out of the country if I plan on being in the United States ever again.

So, enjoy this tourney guys. I would have loved to come =/
I would have liked you to come bro :(. This is unfortunate :(.

info for NY players

So it looks like atm that since Megabus isn't offering tickets after June 28th(could be a site problem) one way of going would be to take the megabus to toronto which costs atm $27. Then come back on Greyhound which is $79. This is if you buy as one passenger. This is just an idea.
Or, purchase the ticket on the way up to Canada (so June 28th ticket) and check everyday (many Canadians did this to go to Apex) for when the rest of the dates are available. I don't think the site has any problems. They're not catering to my tourney xD.

idea

Smash Master
wait, so immigrants aren't ever allowed to leave the US if they don't have a green card? wtf...how are you supposed to visit your family who still live in your birth country?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
wait, so immigrants aren't ever allowed to leave the US if they don't have a green card? wtf...how are you supposed to visit your family who still live in your birth country?
from my experience, he's *allowed* to leave the states... but if he ever tries to re-enter, they check for said card-which he doesn't possess-and is turned down from being able to enter. worst case scenario, you can't visit family in your birth/native country; it's the cost you paid when you came into america.

dunno what his exact situation is, but immigrant statuses can **** up really hard.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
this tourney better have setups

apex man....

who am I staying with for dissss

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Dunno yet if I can bring a tv...complicated

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
idk if I'm going anymore.

we'll see.

Something more important going on that weekend.

Bing

Smash Master
dangit Dirt whats more important than an international Smash tournament hosted by Yours truly and various others IN Toronto Ontario Canada. So lame D: you make me cry?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ièm (my friendès stupid laptop doesnèt have a working apostrophe key, lol) gonna guess that this important thing is the Gay Pride Parade.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
V look for a keyboard icon in the taskbar and switch to US english lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
dangit Dirt whats more important than an international Smash tournament hosted by Yours truly and various others IN Toronto Ontario Canada. So lame D: you make me cry?
There's a hell of a lot more important than a video game tournament, just saying.

Tom8er

Smash Apprentice
dirt i'll propose to you at the tourney, whats more important then getting married?

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I like the way tom8er thinks

Get a new wii and spell out your marriage proposal in the form of nametag selection

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I also don't enjoy Brawl anymore... so I'm kinda at a loss for a game to play competitively.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
that and ness being awful

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
if i knew that we used to have n64 tourneys at the a&c tourneys i would have entered them, feelsbadman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom