• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
So the melee crew battle might actually go to Canada. No M2K, no Hbox, probably no Mango. It's actually going to be really good if WC comes and some good players from the US show up.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Bing

Smash Master
Kyle Im trying to get AZ to come put Im getting the "I dunno might be tight"

I messaged Mango again the other day, no response.

God damnit I want Mango to come.Oh right, Midwest is coming... PC Chris and them showed interest.

I dunno, its still early.

Fly_Amanita and Eddy Mexico were the first winners of the first Qualifer; Condemned:Epic in Socal. The next runner up if one of them doesnt come is WestBallz.

Also we have 2 more Qualifiers for Melee this month, Northwest Manifest and Sweet 7.

Bing

Smash Master
Not anything good...

Theres me vs Shroomed from Apex in Pools. I got 3 stocked both matches(Actually the second match he sd's once)

Theres some friendly stuff from the last A&C tournament that got streamed(Ill post later?)

Oh and me getting ***** by Weon-X with the worlds greatest Commentary....

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
Not anything good...

Theres me vs Shroomed from Apex in Pools. I got 3 stocked both matches(Actually the second match he sd's once)

Theres some friendly stuff from the last A&C tournament that got streamed(Ill post later?)

Oh and me getting ***** by Weon-X with the worlds greatest Commentary....
lol he was really toying with you wasn't he?

DeadLastClown

Smash Apprentice
I was joking, I would probably just try my best and get owned.

Register for the golden horseshoe thing? I'm still working on it man. I just got 2 of my buds into playing again. The one just ordered a gamecube and melee off of ebay.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Okay, still gonna reach this... Two rounds of pools, or is it just split up in two timeframes? I'll like... make it for my pool I guess. If I somehow magically make brackets... well lol, idk what I'ma do then.

Time ta get used to default controls I guess :/

Damn you custom controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom