• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE - Canada's Brawl & Melee National

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
alright, since i'm going to ktar in july and this is somewhat close to it. I think im like 80 % sure i'll come to this as well

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
alright, since i'm going to ktar in july and this is somewhat close to it. I think im like 80 % sure i'll come to this as well
Awesome, let's have a rematch at allbrawl lol

:phone:

Mr-R

Smash Champion

Mr-R

Smash Champion
dayumm i was wondering if my wallet could handle both ktar and this, but you guys are taking care of that!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ok you pissed me off, $50 Bo5 character locked neutrals only come at me bro
LOOOOOOOOL, ACCEPTED !!!l
who do u play anyway
Anyone wanna side bet? I got $20 on Mr.R

I <3 u cruxis but u challenged a European to a neutrals only match. Do your best to try and avoid playing on smashville. I don't think you know how to platform cancel yet, or handle someone who can do this

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna side bet? I got $20 on Mr.R

I <3 u cruxis but u challenged a European to a neutrals only match. Do your best to try and avoid playing on smashville. I don't think you know how to platform cancel yet, or handle someone who can do this
wow kiss my *** thats not cool, supporting someone from the other side, either bet on me or dont bet at all man where is your GTA spirit, thats pure disrespect.
how about if i win i take that 20 off of you too u traitor

**** yo platform cancelling nd all that chit i dont even care brah

also everyone keep your side bets to yourselves, because anyone who publicly posts a bet against me who is from GTA i will gladly knock you the **** out.
im not even joking that is disrespect and no pride or support whatsoever, ****ers i swear

MJG

Smash Hero
wow kiss my *** thats not cool, supporting someone from the other side, either bet on me or dont bet at all man where is your GTA spirit, thats pure disrespect.
how about if i win i take that 20 off of you too u traitor

**** yo platform cancelling nd all that chit i dont even care brah

also everyone keep your side bets to yourselves, because anyone who publicly posts a bet against me who is from GTA i will gladly knock you the **** out.
im not even joking that is disrespect and no pride or support whatsoever, ****ers i swear
hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm coming to this if nicole agrees to team with me again

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I don't have $20 to throw at this, but anyone up to take me up on a $5 side bet on Cruxis?

Snow Shard

Smash Journeyman
I'll also take on anyone wanting to MM random vs random lol
$2 MM random v random Bo3/5 and Im down. Also no abandoning a match cuz of which characters are gotten, if you get MK and i get Ganon we roll with it. Same goes with Marth and Ness and other stupid MUs like that.

ok you pissed me off, $50 Bo5 character locked neutrals only come at me bro
Cruxis and Mr. R making mad hype for this :O Exciting stuff!!! It would be really awesome if you can make it out to this Mr. R !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom