• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Doc.

Smash Ace
i do ok against dark also even when im at 1/4 of my skills its cause we play the same =) and i can adapt faster sometimes =)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
:) I been lookin for new ways to pay my college tuition! 5 bucks hellz yea I'm down that's EAZY money. lol nah but sure we can mm, and relax im koolin so I hope you are to. No one is out 2 get you, its all about the game ya dig?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
So can we all agree here on smashboards???

LINK IS FREAKING GODLY!!!!!
chill guy we already know that the best character in the game is ness god... >_>

taka - i will own u :) o btw im holding a smashfest 2day u should come and play its til saturday afternoon/night >_> anyone else can go but taka lives kinda close :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Its definitely Young Link!
lies sure YL pff :)

bowser < ness true story :)

i want u to know jash that YL is a worse version of ness

i mean ness can throw balls of thunder at u >_> not only that but he can ALSO wipe his *** with his mind O_O owned yep sry YL got owned XD

max - stop making fun of me cuz my placing in smashacre sucked :lick:

matt - btw u asshat "quit life" is property of IHNC(Inheritors of Kwit Life) + KF(Creators of Kwit Life) + Teczero(Cuz i Love me) :)

KWIT LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ok well i do ok vs dark pch XD but he is quite amazingness to the max(with 7 x's visualize it lolz)

btw i wuz being sarcastic lmao
almost had me there for a sec

i do ok against dark also even when im at 1/4 of my skills its cause we play the same =) and i can adapt faster sometimes =)
And its the reason I hate you. 2 ******** styles fighting. God, I hate to switch up on people. Guess I'll play more ******** than you , that should cut the battle in half.

:) I been lookin for new ways to pay my college tuition! 5 bucks hellz yea I'm down that's EAZY money. lol nah but sure we can mm, and relax im koolin so I hope you are to. No one is out 2 get you, its all about the game ya dig?
Alright, I'll see you there

I thought it was Bowser? Or was it Kirby...?><
You, are such a loser.........-____- '

Geez, playing the way I did today and at hoyo school is freaking hard and a pain in the azz. But I'll keep working on it. de que diablo -_____-

And all ya shut up about who is the Best. its Peach duh, lets all main Peach and end people fast with stitch faces and bombs.

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Hey Imperial Era, i just came because i heard the big news about Jash beating PC Chris in a MM. ........Whats up with that guy? How in the world did he get so good? So does this make Jash like.....the Peach pimp or something since he ***** them at will? I dunno but you guys found a broken teammate. I also heard that Ninjalinks Zelda was 4 stocking people....what a broken crew this is lol. Great stuff.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Hey Imperial Era, i just came because i heard the big news about Jash beating PC Chris in a MM. ........Whats up with that guy? How in the world did he get so good? So does this make Jash like.....the Peach pimp or something since he ***** them at will? I dunno but you guys found a broken teammate. I also heard that Ninjalinks Zelda was 4 stocking people....what a broken crew this is lol. Great stuff.
..........lmao......

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
lmao how u mr. future peach player, but every one of your other posts are you crying about how u cant win? How no matter how hard you try you always lose? stop talkin big, I've played you before, and beat you when i sucked ! your not that good and judging by your lose to quit for a week combo you do ever so often you never will be. I'll be there at zenith, to have fun. I'll play ur peach and have fun win or lose. If you read my post correctly you would see I was saying nothing towards peach, just whatever players were complainnig! Dont get big on the boards I'm a grown man stating my opinion, so no need to "try" to act tough, doesnt make you look to good.

I cant wait till Dark.Pch mops the floor with you in the MM. I want this recorded.

Anyway, Yo Dark How is it going. Seems you played yesterday and different? What do you mean by that and why is it hard?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I cant wait till Dark.Pch mops the floor with you in the MM. I want this recorded.

Anyway, Yo Dark How is it going. Seems you played yesterday and different? What do you mean by that and why is it hard?

I trying to play.............smart.-___- Andf it sucks. But I seem to be doing better. Was able to beat some beast Marths and falcon. I even beat killa Fox fox if you know who that is.

good crew battle guys.. jash was beastin lol
Meh, I suppose. Not quite our day. Guess Jash and the others put in work, I could not this time around. Maybe next battle.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Smart Huh? why is that such a pain for you. all good players play smart.
Here is the thing. I never really played smart at all. If it looked like I did, I'm not. The way I play I learned on my own. I never really payed attention. I went Nearly a year playing advance smash and not really useing FC (float cancel). I would watch Peach videos but could not do what I saw. Only thing I learned was my Up B game from mike G. But Now Im trying to play the average Peach. I guess the way I should have been playing from the start. and its a pain.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Meh....when will the day be when I'm not a loser? lol

Dark Pch. - Yeah yeah, I know, and I'm the prince of losers :p
You catch on fast;)

How about this then, you beat me once, your no longer a loser. sounds fun eh? what a challenge. %% bucks say I lose, who is in on it?

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Here is the thing. I never really played smart at all. If it looked like I did, I'm not. The way I play I learned on my own. I never really payed attention. I went Nearly a year playing advance smash and not really useing FC (float cancel). I would watch Peach videos but could not do what I saw. Only thing I learned was my Up B game from mike G. But Now Im trying to play the average Peach. I guess the way I should have been playing from the start. and its a pain.

I get it now. Kinda like a brand new thing. Well, Good luck with that. You should be owning in no time. Sounds like your Peach was going nutz yesterday. And I heard of that killa fox guy. He is in the power rankings. Good job beating him. Woot!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I get it now. Kinda like a brand new thing. Well, Good luck with that. You should be owning in no time. Sounds like your Peach was going nutz yesterday. And I heard of that killa fox guy. He is in the power rankings. Good job beating him. Woot!
Heh heh

i need a i.e. training session soon. im lookin at jash, dp and ninjalink :O
Nah, you dont want me, go after Jash and NL, those are the broken beast types

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
LOL at 4sho. Also I'd love to battle SWAT again. I'm revived. You hear that Jash, Ninjalink and Dark.Pch. I'm not that D*p*****d anymore. I've talked to her and some others. I'm good. I think i can do stuff now. Like draw, practice, get out of bed and you know. Stuff. lol. I'll give it my all next time and show my worth. Yo Dark' put Taka in the top elites. He's like one of the best players we got. He belongs in there with us.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOL at 4sho. Also I'd love to battle SWAT again. I'm revived. You hear that Jash, Ninjalink and Dark.Pch. I'm not that D*p*****d anymore. I've talked to her and some others. I'm good. I think i can do stuff now. Like draw, practice, get out of bed and you know. Stuff. lol. I'll give it my all next time and show my worth. Yo Dark' put Taka in the top elites. He's like one of the best players we got. He belongs in there with us.
Yes sir!!

Oh man, Now this is the hoyo we needed. And he contols Marth, you know how nutz a crazy Marth is? *imagines m2k and ken* Oh man, its set now. And oh yea, Taka is indeed top play. That **** he did to the fox was nasty!. Zenith we got them this time. Let it be known!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, at Zenith we go at these guys again. Me and Hoyo were off so sorry we took the least amount of stocks, but just as hoyo is gonna be set, I'll try to do the same. 2 high tiers in the crew should do enough damage to win.

And crew update has been done, first page so you guys are aware.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Well, can't wait to vs you on Wi-Fi Dark Pch! Then I'll get a profile and moved to Elite players. (Gotta Stay Positive!)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Well Your too far for me too play you, and yea I would need a vid of you to see where you are. That would help alot. Thanks for the myspace comment:psycho:

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
What? Imperial Era going crew battle? Woot! Ya gotta get this recorded. Seems you guys blow the first fight. Its all good. revenge is sweeter! And Dark.Pch, beast dude. get that Peach and start owning. Im sure this time around you'll hold the crew up, they all depending on you man.

Top Bottom