• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
so who in this crew can play to the early hours of the morning? if ppl come over my house it has to be uber late... my cousins are over for spring break (ages 8-12) so theyll be running around all the time keepin us from playing so if u want to play here it has to be after 11pm. or we could go somewhere else? can we do drk pch's on tuesday?

thx

Smash Ace
so who in this crew can play to the early hours of the morning? if ppl come over my house it has to be uber late... my cousins are over for spring break (ages 8-12) so theyll be running around all the time keepin us from playing so if u want to play here it has to be after 11pm. or we could go somewhere else? can we do drk pch's on tuesday?
dude i would def. go for a smashfest if its up at a late time =)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
do u still play with jigglysucks? its not hard to get better with that boring *****....anyway pm me ur number or call me my number is 917-698-9238

thx

Smash Ace
do u still play with jigglysucks? its not hard to get better with that boring *****....anyway pm me ur number or call me my number is 917-698-9238
word i do and guess wat we still gotta play a match so i can show u how jiggz is supposed to be played >=D

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey guys i think ima have the smashfest tomorrow night. around 11-11:30 so far its me my cuz, taty, dj, thx, jash. i think thats enough. the only person that doesnt know how to get to my house is thx so pm me where u live and ill pm u directions.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
thats friday....since today is Wednesday and blast wrote that TOMORROW NIGHT he is having a fest that would mean that his fest is on Thursday night therefore not friday lol.
thank you ace for teaching these noobs the days of the week..... lol

yeah mines is gonna be a fun lil late night fest b4 the crazy day. so basically stay at my house for 5 or 6 hours then go home sleep for 10 then go to w2z and play for 12 more :)

thx

Smash Ace
yo i have a concert to go to tomorrow since i won free tickets so if i have enough money to head over there ill def. be there but maybe we should get more ppl

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ALERT as of now the smashfest is currently on standby. unless i post here for ppl to come consider it cancelled. im having a lil issue with the ppl in charge at my house and i dont want any problems. i want to go to the STD friday and i have a party saturday so im not risking my freedom over a lil extra smash. also if it does go down and i dont post ur name plz dont show up because my house is NOT big at all.

thx

Smash Ace
well if i dont go it will be okay i am going to a concert today and afterwards my friends invited me to do some stuff so i have other plans if thats the case =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
well, are we not a bunch of clowns eh? Well, I have a new net connection with earth link and I should have the service next week. So yea, my net is back in session.
Not much to report this time around but here is the deal

Saturday- open all day, wanna smash, call me and I will have a smash fest here. need my number, its in this thread or ask ninjalink or Jash

Sunday-same as saturday

_rest of the week, same thing, just call if ya feel like smashing and you can come to mmy house, dont care what time ya wanna so up. but I can only have 4 people over, so first call first serve.

Cia

das kwl
To Dark.Pch

Hey, Just wanted to let you know that i definitely got you're PM and i'd gladly accept your challenge. Umm, i believe i'm pretty much free for the rest of this week, so whenever's ok with me :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Last I checked you all were all booked for crew battles.

and I.E is not ready for one, we all need training (me the most) far from where I need to be.

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
lol, its ok, crew battles take about half an hour so whenever you guys are ready get back to me.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ya ****** is lazy yo! why has no one called me to session yo??? this is why ya need to get ur game up cuz ya dont practice enough! i sessioned 3 times last week with warriorknight im ready to roll some heads!!

Top Bottom