• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i volunteer to join I E just to whoop pleazys ***! get at me I E if ya dont have enough ppl :) oh and jash empty ur ****ing pm box so i can pm u!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok I.E, we have a new member in I.E, Blast0810. Doc, he is good so you have anything to say about this, you can take it out on me, I said I get people right, and thats what im doin, hell be at web2zone 2morrow so you can meet him there.

Welcome to Imperial Era Blast0810

Jash

Smash Lord
Welcome Blast to Imperial Era i guess, this is all unexpected. Now you can join our crew battles and own with us. You'll have a lot of fun doing that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I seemed to miss on the first page where your crew is located? New York? If so, where in the state?
We are located in all five boroughs of N.Y

Brooklyn crew members:

Dark.Pch, NinjaLink, Jumpman, D101

Manhattan crew members:

Doc, Vash,

Queens crew members:

Blast0810,Hoyo Boy genius

Bronx crew members:

Jash, YRB.

I think that is everyone

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i thought u were cool =(
lol i didnt really join i e to whoop pleazy but it wil be a plus :) i have my own reasons for joining ill get my cousin to join to then we'll own mad hardbody!

u know wat i just noticed.....90% of IE is black...lol ima stranded dominican!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol i didnt really join i e to whoop pleazy but it wil be a plus :) i have my own reasons for joining ill get my cousin to join to then we'll own mad hardbody!

u know wat i just noticed.....90% of IE is black...lol ima stranded dominican!!
LOL, ***** Im hispanic, I thought you knew that! lol

Spanish people in the crew:

Dark.Pch

Jash

Doc

............dang thats it..........>___>........................crap..........

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Yeah DarkPch is hispanic. He is black, but also hispanic. He's the guy that checks Hispanic/non white on forms and stuff.

Doc.

Smash Ace
YO i hate my school they screw up my report card >:[E school 3] i got a 0 for spanish and no grade for english not even a number just a blank space like Wtf sry that i didnt make it to web2zone had to take my mother to my which i didnt cause i over slept and she didnt wake me up i woke up at 9

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey guys madd fun last night! sry i played so horribly in the crew battle ill own them next time for ya!! we need to get together this week at least 4 of us sometime to practice. my cousin said hes considering joining IE. hes as good as me so he would be a great asset to the team.

kfox- i didnt join killa fleet cuz i didnt want to join the best. theres no challenge in that. ill only get better if i have to play to beat the best.
drk pch- i was owning mad hard in teams at the end of the day. too bad ur such a bad partner lol.
jash- u free anytime this week?

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
hey guys madd fun last night! sry i played so horribly in the crew battle ill own them next time for ya!! we need to get together this week at least 4 of us sometime to practice. my cousin said hes considering joining IE. hes as good as me so he would be a great asset to the team.

kfox- i didnt join killa fleet cuz i didnt want to join the best. theres no challenge in that. ill only get better if i have to play to beat the best.
drk pch- i was owning mad hard in teams at the end of the day. too bad ur such a bad partner lol.
jash- u free anytime this week?
What is ur cousin's main anyway? We play at our college as a general meeting for all of us. But It's usally at Dark Pch's house.
My HOUSE wil a be great base for IE soon though.!!!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Your house sucks, lol. And by the time it's ready to have people over Brawl will be out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, lets get this straight people, I am hispanic 100%may not look like it but I am..(long life story to that one..>____< ) and let me see vids if your cousin blast and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and jash is out of the crew, he wanted to leave for his own reason. If you wanna know why and all ask him. Just remember Jash, anytime you want in, your spot is always open dude. Boys for life. Now let that be known.

Ok, Im going to hoyo's school 2morrow, hoyo wants me to train him or teach him some tricks. so Im gonna marth ditto him, (even thought it sucks) to him him out, thats what I did with NinjaLink and look at him now, dude is kinda of a Beast with that roy. Im gonna play Marth my own creaqtive way, hope it can help Hoyo out. thats all I have to say for now.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
capt falcon. wat school do u go to?when do u guys get together? i wanna go!
Thats good we need a falcon. I was hoping my friend would join but idk he 's waiting for brawl he waiting mostly. The school is Fashion Institute of technology(FIT) Ask dark pch. when is he coming so u can come together. That or ask Hoyo. OMG jash left ?! God **** we gonna miss u homie. Come back soon so I give u back ur money lol jk^_^ But seriously I'm gonna miss u though. We all r. Oh and keep hope alive with young link^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its not like we will not see him again, im sure he will stop by the school, and he is still my offical partner so its all good

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We can do it all week it's not a prob. I've seen jash, Ninja link and Dark Pch. all the time there it's like they pay tuition there. lol

LOL @ that comment, Yo, Im going thier 2morrow. Im gonna try to be thier early, I need to know what time your classes end so when I call you guys on a pay phone, you guys can pic up, I seem to waste alot of quarters cause none of you pic up!!!!!!! >_____<

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah do it Tuesday guys.

Haha I'm not in your crew but still, if Benny comes on Tuesday it'll be better cause I have class on that day. Wait...I think I start work again that day, maybe. Either way I'm not coming to school tommorrow cause I like to see everyone on the days I do :D

Around 12:00 pm to 1:00 I'm free from classes call me during those times My # is
347-668-4017 lol

Do your homework!!!!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hur hur I'm finally a smash journeymen OMFG I'M TOTALLY AWESOME NOW except not really.

I hate you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seems like I missed alot...or did I......>____>

JC, Join I.E, come on, you know you want too......DO it..........>______<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
what?, I never knew you were in a crew in the first place....darn.....how much would it be for me to buy you from them..>____>

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I don't know how to get there from your place. But it's on 27th st and 7th ave.

Top Bottom