• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
jash come to the weekly this friday so u can get owned hard body yo! ya should all come so i can beat all of I E once and for all on my quest for world domination !! muahahaha!! i was really bored when i posted this...

Luckydoog777

Smash Rookie
jash come to the weekly this friday so u can get owned hard body yo! ya should all come so i can beat all of I E once and for all on my quest for world domination !! muahahaha!! i was really bored when i posted this...
lol i no wat u mean, i issue a challenge 2 all in this thread, my mario and kirby is gonna give ya a fight ya will not 4get, plus now i have no partner so not im only doin singles

Jash

Smash Lord
Thanks for the weekly invite, ill be there. Vash, ill fight you rusted up, with one arm broken, anytime. Pick a day....any day. Im up for any challenge so everyone wants to fight me then ill fight everyone...*Sharpens up Kokiri Sword*.

Luckydoog777

Smash Rookie
yo i issue a crew battle 2 IE. 4 vs 4. ur best vs ours, put ya games faces on cus i want 2 get this happenin this friday or mayb even next

Doc.

Smash Ace
we won't back down be we can't this friday tell yah that we have something planned already for this friday so next friday

Jash

Smash Lord
Crew battles? Bweekly? Fairy in a bottle? What is this community coming too? Anyway my Kokiri Sword is all sharpen up and ready to own, whos ready?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Seems like I missed alot since I was away, but im back now, my net service comes back next week. So No I can take care of things around here. God, I tell NL to take care of things on the boards while Im out, and he does not. Our video thread is dead. But im gonna fix that so no worries there. Now this is what I have to say, for the last 2 pages that I read.

Jash: Welcome back dude, he have to get our team game up and ready to own like last time. I know you can still own dude. And I promised you that I would give it my all for you so that what Im gonna do. Dark.Pch style. so get Hyped

Vash: dude, you have my number, call hy house when you want to stop, that easy. and I will get you at the station.

Doc: friday im going to 2morrow im going to web 2 zone, and saturday is my B-day (yay 19)...ahem..............so,sunday since that is a borning day get incontact with vash and have him call me for sunday, or you 2 meet up so I can train him and all. and teach him several trick that I use and work wonders. Dont screw this up, sunday im free, have vash call me EARLY sunday.

NinjaLink:........................................................................................

blast_ssbb: You want a crew battle so bad, fine you got it, team is me Jash, NL and Hoyo. Im had enough of haveing low confidence and people thinking Im some loser, Im not in a crew for no reason, Im not top best in it for no reason, I dont get probs from my friends for no reason. I am Dark.Pch, One crazy azz Peach player and I back out to no one, you wanna use fox, bring it, you wanna counter pick, bring it. You wanna use my werakness, bring it, do all that you want. I beat you more than one, and I can do it again. Im a leader here so I canrt so no weakness, some depend on me in this crew so Im gonna be a true leader from now on, Im no coward, no noob, or whatever people say behind my back. I am Dark.Pch, co-leader of I beat and I go out no loser. dont for one second thing im some loser like others that cant say it in my face. All this ends 2morrow, this Dark.Pch is one you never seen before, I had worst matches that ones I had with you and came back hardcore and one, Jash is one of them, good freaking fight and I came back hardcore and one. Get cocky, have an image or w/e the case is I.E is gonna destroy your crew left and right. Play time is over, im am gonna gain respect one way or another in my skills and be known as a good Peach/Zelda player. anyone else who want to talk when im not around find with me, when I beat them, they are the ones looking like fools, Im a co-leader so im gonna act like one and not like a lil girl complaining about how chessy one is or how im a floaty and cant do much. The Cheaper they are, the easier they are to kill. remember that You get ready cause I swear, this is a Dark.Pch you have never seen before in you life, Time I grew up, and that time is now.
Thats Dark.Pch for you, now let that be know!

God, everytime im in the mood, I type too much.........*sigh*......oh well. well back to my job here.

I.E is going to web 2 zone. and have that crew battle with basts team. I.E, sharpen up, this crew will be known. we are not loseing to them no matter what, Jash, your style of fighting is good. no worrys there, improve that with more mindgames and you are good to go. Ninjalink, You got better from yesterday, still some errors in you style, review and fix them, now you can like combo me more than usual, before you could not do that. Good work, keep it up, more speed and up grade your mindgames. I know my mistakes and im working on it so Im gonna be in good shape and know what to expect with I fight ALL characters in smash. I improved with my speed, Im more faster now, and my Float cancel is ok, im gonna work on that more, even If I lose a fight, cant win them all, so im gonna take the time to work on it even if it gets me owned. its something im getting use to so I cant expect to own fast with it.

Remeber this crew, the more you lose in a fight trying something new the better you became at it, dont be afraid to lose, lose, see what you did wrong, work at it, then own later, just like that. I'll so you all what a true leader is. Jash, NL, you guys know the deal and how we get busy in this crew, so lets show the smash world what Imperial Era really is!

LET IT BE KNOWN!

P.S excuse the misspelling in this post, too lazy to go on and fix it....post too long.>___<

Luckydoog777

Smash Rookie
ohhh, ya cant back down to a challenge. ya gotta do this at my weekly!

**promotes KF weeklies**
yup yup killa we havin it at ur bi-weekly (dont expect 2 much im not as nice and sexy as u :chuckle:)

o yea and drk. peach, my crew issued u a challenge not blast's(my crew is not even gettin ready, we r just gonna show up and play)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yup yup killa we havin it at ur bi-weekly (dont expect 2 much im not as nice and sexy as u :chuckle:)

o yea and drk. peach, my crew issued u a challenge not blast's(my crew is not even gettin ready, we r just gonna show up and play)
Wa......****, I thought iw was blast boy.........ok, my bad for that, fine, my crew is all ready and set to go

Luckydoog777

Smash Rookie
Wa......****, I thought iw was blast boy.........ok, my bad for that, fine, my crew is all ready and set to go
dude ya need 2 have it 2morrow cus doc told me at school that ya wont b able 2 do it 2morrow. and my whole crew is available 2morrow

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
dam drk pch mood swings with the presence of jash... if jash is around hes the man he can beat anyone and while jash was at DR this ***** looked like he slits his wrists... i do not have a prob with u and never have the only prob i have is fail u to listen to the advice i give u.... i dont play u with fox to counterpick u i play u with fox because ***** I PLAY WITH FOX. ask jash if he remembers when we played at the first or 2nd biweekly he beat my falco and i switched to Fox. and in case u didnt know peach is falcos only counterpick and if u look it up any mediocre peach can beat a decent falco. u may have not been playing with ur official partner at web2zone but neither was i so get over that also. as for the rest of IE:

jash: havent played u in ages and i still want my rematch cuz i couldve beat u last time... hope to see u tomorrow.
hoyo: wat happened yo i havent seen u in ages!!! i definitely need the marth practice hope u come tomorrow.
ninjalink: u have a sick roy son(only got to play him in teams but sick none the less) like drk pch said get ur mind games up i luv helpin ppl get better just get at me at web2zone. also ask dj about some roy mindgames he hits me with like every f-smash lol.

im curious whos the leader of IE?

Jash

Smash Lord
Its true, he does use fox. And yes i would like to play you again Blast. I learned something fighting you and thats why its good playing you. Falco isn't that hard for me so this is why it was good you switched. But next Biweekly im coming for sure, i just hope the weather doesn't get stupid again.

Doc.

Smash Ace
sooooo i heard no one showed up on friday told you next friday ulysess dam this guy dont listen lmao and sunday my family went toour gram mothers grave got home at 9pm so i couldnt make it to your house srry

Jash

Smash Lord
Whoa JC, i really don't know what to say....thank you peach. Your one cool princess with a lot of skills into making this. *sniff* im going to put this up right away =D. I.E, Ive heard from the man himself that....Dark.Pch just quit smash........X(. He says none of his peach tactics work so hes not going to bother anymore. So Doc, i shall give you my walk as well *gives Doc I.E Badge* thank you for everything man but i have decided to be alone for awhile. Good luck man i hope every goes well for you guys. Im out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dam drk pch mood swings with the presence of jash... if jash is around hes the man he can beat anyone and while jash was at DR this ***** looked like he slits his wrists... i do not have a prob with u and never have the only prob i have is fail u to listen to the advice i give u.... i dont play u with fox to counterpick u i play u with fox because ***** I PLAY WITH FOX. ask jash if he remembers when we played at the first or 2nd biweekly he beat my falco and i switched to Fox. and in case u didnt know peach is falcos only counterpick and if u look it up any mediocre peach can beat a decent falco. u may have not been playing with ur official partner at web2zone but neither was i so get over that also.
Dont you freaking dare throw that **** in my face, Jash has nothin to do with me. And if your memory is lost, I said I dont care, use who ever you want. yea, I was a herb for saying that fox comment but, I have to get use to hom sometime. But that Jash comment about him in D.R crap, dontr you even through that in my face, I always being like this, I told you that. I dont carew about me teaming with NL, no body in my crew has anything to do with this., so get that out of your head and dont insult me. cause crap like this pisses me off. I told you over and over, I CANT PLAY SMASH THE WAY I WANT AND I TOLD YOU WHY! so dont make up bull excuses for me cause you know not one thing about me ok? thank you!

No moving on, Im quiting smash for a month or 2, and when my so called rehab is over, I'll make a final though of wether I'll return or RETIRE. so here is my last co-leader oder to the crew

- Jash, Your co-leader, any order you have, I.E will follow such as smashfest, tourny, etc.. You head of I.E now.

-NL, Your in charge of stauus reporst as in, video etc.. stuff like that

- If you all need a place to smash,you can always call me, I never mind people coming over, I just wont play, I'll be doin other work I have to keep me busy.

- I lost the net for good, seems like I need a credit card and my debit card is no good, so nothing at all that I can do unless I get a labtop or some wirelesscard for my PC, if not, no net service at my house so dont expect to see me online alot and if im on, im ether at hoyo's school or a friends house.

- everyone in this crew is ranked now and here is the list, top being the best, bottom bein the least best:

Jash
NL
Hoyo
<-----------I would be here but im not in I.E at this monent so in future time, this is my spot

Doc
YRB
Jump man
Vash

-Every month I'll change the ranking based on your fighting.

that is all I have to say for now, anything else I have to say will be posted here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Whoa JC, i really don't know what to say....thank you peach. Your one cool princess with a lot of skills into making this. *sniff* im going to put this up right away =D. I.E, Ive heard from the man himself that....Dark.Pch just quit smash........X(. He says none of his peach tactics work so hes not going to bother anymore. So Doc, i shall give you my walk as well *gives Doc I.E Badge* thank you for everything man but i have decided to be alone for awhile. Good luck man i hope every goes well for you guys. Im out.
dude, what the hell are you doing, the heck you leaving cause of me, Im the problem and Im the one who has to take care of it. I already told you im in no shape to play this game, im messed up, when the time comes, I'll be back to play, but I just cant right now. One my girl (you already know the deal with that, and 2, I dont have to tech to play right now. Now answer this, reather have this Peach or a freaking Peach that can owned and to some impossible stuff eh? I have to lay low for a while, I cant play smash, and cant go far right now, maybe if I chill out I can get My Peach to the way I want it. So dont leave cause of me cause its straight up stupid

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh heh heh. Maybe, but I have to lay low for a while, maybe when I return things can get better for me, but for now, im in no condition to play smash

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey jash i was just gonna say since ur supposedly rusty and all from being in DR which i doubt cuz u werent gone THAT long that u should try to see if u can come to my house sometime and practice a lil. im free tuesdays thursdays and sundays (fridays and saturdays i normally go to tourneys) so if u ever wanna smash just hit me up. me and my cousin are normally here and dj comes over whenever hes bored so w/e. also about ur I E situation if u leave its pretty much a bunch of dudes together with no real leader no offense but from wat i read in the thread they never get together and they dont bother sessionin so i think u should really try to take over that crew and get them back on the road to smash seriousness. i wouldnt mind helpin I E train or watever im always up for practice( im alot better now cuz i only play with killa fleet now lol) so i could try to help them all get better and give u a reason to keep training( gotta beat those gay top tiers right?) anywayz let me know wat u think and wats ur plan and if ur ever free to play.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok guys, im still in this, want answes, go to the team pleazy thread for the answers to this change in person, or PM me, I will not dusccuss this out loud and all.

So ya, im in I.E, but jash is not.....for a while, says needs to train and all, needs time apart, his name is still ranked as I.E and will be there for future crew battles, so he is not lost. ok now, time to do my job as a co leader, here I go!

Thursday, I.E lets try to go to hoyos school for smash eh? if not its all good.

Friday, im going to web2zone to team up with Jash. You up for it buddy and sweet matches at the school today, that whats up win or lose, matches were hot

For saturday, Jash, NL, Doc, and vash, call me or reach me some how, something is going on and I want no one else to know, dont worry, its nothin bad, just want to keep it within I.E so its all cool

Sunday, smASH AT MY HOUSE IF YA ALL FREE, GET vASH TO COME DOC, AND GET YOUR *** HERE AS WELL, nl AND jASH, YOU LET ME KNOW IF YA CAN, fOUR EYEZ HAS MY NUMBER (dam excuse the caps..>_<) So he can call me, or Jash bring him if you can so up.

If any crew battles show up and all I'll post it here when Im at this school or my friends house. Thats all to report for now

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sure, why, cause I fail to realize that I wont lt aholes like you freaking destroy what I love to do. Now you low rate traitor, you have anything to say to me, you say it in person, I refuse to let someone like you get to me. Let that be known to you, your nothin to me. They all agree, Jash, hoyo, NL, all my friends. I should not quit for a scumbag like you. You are nothin but a folower and a back stabber, cant even be there for a friend, wait, I thought you was, but I was wrong. Feel good about yourself, wait you already do

Jash

Smash Lord
Team Pleazy= Too Eazy.......wondering why it rhymes? just think about it;)

Anyway i don't feel like talking about them, im glad to hear your back.....hope it never happens again. Im very sorry for leaving you guys now but i must train...i don't seem good enough for this crew. Dark.Pch....you got ****in nice yo. I was fighting you and i was crappin in my pants because it was crazy how nice you got. Be careful people, Dark Kokiri is at a new level. Let that be known people.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm def very happy for you all :D Dark Pch you can use my sig that I made for you now haha.

Hoyo...I need a teammate for Friday. =/ I know you don't go to smash tourny's anymore, I just thought I'd ask anyway.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Thursday maybe a go. I'm not sure being that certain 'factors' are involved..(cough)..But the weekend should be good.

Doc.

Smash Ace
i hate parent teacher conference its always bad news and then im dead cant go no where cant play anything hopefully this nothing bad shouldhappn but thats pushing my luck i been so lazy i have done no work so far i think i failed this marking period so il fill you in later if im able to make to anything after PTC

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, you better let me know in time dude, I can only have a limit of people at my house and first come first serve, so get to it and set things straight.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
We should crew battle again with your best ppl. I look forward to facing Jash, Hoyo, and Dark.Pch tomorrow.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, ok, just for the fun of it, I'll get Hoyo, Jash and me to go, Ninjalink cant make it i think but I will see, and if not, I'll but in Doc, from what I heard he is gona show up 2morrow so we are all set, and if more of my memebrs show, I'll get them as well

Top Bottom