• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I may be going to a movie tommorrw during the day so I will probably be there later. Hoyo actually might know better how to get there since he lives near you Benny.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why are people ignoring me for!!!!!!! >______<!!!!!!!!!! *throws tantrum

Well, yea JC is right, get intouch with Hoyo

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
am i invisible here...................Dark.Pch gets no love around here......wwwaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

everyone left early today, I guess monday is a bad day to show up eh?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I never really come on Monday's so I don't know really. Club days are the best days to come because most people stay to hang out after hours.

Oh and Vlad, not everyone has homework right now just those who slack for no reason.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha, JC scold you..........ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Im making fun of you cause you got scolded by JC. hee hee hee

say when are your club days so i can know?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oooooooooook, so I'll set days to show up tues and thurs.

Hahaha, your like his smash mommy, do homework or no smash XD!!!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
wats everyone's real name? im definitely not calling ya jumpman and drk peach anymore that **** is mad annoying. and im definitely not goin to FIT and gonna be screaming drk pch!! drk pch call me when u see this my number is 917-698-9238. and wat time is good for us to go cris? im not gonna go if ya gonna be doin other stuff.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dude, call my house and tell me where to meet you, that simple.......so I can take you....duh

real= Ulysses

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
***** u can call me whenever im not gonna call anyones house after 10:00 for watever reason. i want to go early but i dont know wat time we can be there. call me early so i wake up in case i dont.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Benny, just go there any time and enjoy your day. I'll be there later on because I have a class @ 6:20 so I'll try and be there an hour or two beforehand so just be there early and have fun.

Doc.

Smash Ace
yah go to a college and play while i go to a libary and play its so sad how me and vash gotta find ways to play lmao

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
FIT = ******s in training! except for u guys i was seeing some really gay dudes over there it was serious!

good games to everybody had mad fun.

jman- we didnt get to play each other but double marios in teams was madd fun keep improving.
jc- leave vlad alone!! ur not his mommy!! lol good matches today to bad u didnt even play that much,
drk pch and jash- ya talk to much ****. lol ya need to shut up and train more.
Hoyo- marth dittos for the loss. lol teams was madd fun. ima train u in spring break!!
ninja link- yo man relax. ur too uptight when u play. ur never gonna play a tourney match in a quiet setting. get used to ppl talkin. and its just a game man relax.
YRB- sry i had to abuse u lol school is more important than smash though so dont wry.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
jc- leave vlad alone!! ur not his mommy!! lol good matches today to bad u didnt even play that much,

LOL, poor kid needs some guidance though. Vlad knows I love him though...I THINK!

But yeah good matches, I hope you come again soon :D

Doc.

Smash Ace
sounds like yah had fun what are we gonna do for the vacation i have free time then so people can train me and get my skills back up to date the libary i went to only had halo2 cause vash didn't show up with the gamecube and branden went to early so yeah all i did was play halo 2 and destroyed everyone

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Blast, you train me? lol. Well I guess in spring break I'll find time to train you. If you really want me to. lol

Jash

Smash Lord
Did Ninja Link really take out someones eyes with those claws of his?? :) lol
Be careful what you say to NinjaLink, he has ninja knifes inside his fingers....very scary. Maybe i should stop playing him before he really gets mad and stab me in the neck and then ill start looking like this----->:psycho:

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i might go again sometime if my cousin goes otherwise it takes madd long to get there madd long to get in and ppl kept leavin so i wound up playing ninjalink the whole time...

hoyo- ima have to stop sandbaggin and show u wat it is... lol ****ing dj excuse. nah i wasnt sandbaggin.....some of the time....

doc- where do u live? i get off of school today so except friday and saturday where im goin to the tourneys im free if u wanna play.

WHOS GONNA HOLD A SMASHFEST THIS COMING WEEK??
i would but only as a last resort. and it would only be like 2 or 3 of u cuz killa fleet always comes to my smashfests and theres not that much space.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
MY name comes in huh? Well yea, I can claw ya eyes out but if u make me. Who are u Foxmeister sir?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
woot spring break hopefully yah have plans for smashfest and stuff dont leave me out k
Good lord doc, you should talk, all the smashfestes I had you only showed up to 1 when you said you would come. evertime you say you or vash are gonna show, ya never do. So pretty much you leave yourself out.

Ok reprot time. I'll throw a few smashfests starting sunday and the rest of the spring break. that is if anyone want to show up. you wanna smash, call my house. and pic a day and it is done. that simple and easy to smash here.

Friday, im not going to web2zone. I gonna do something else and I dont have cash to play all day. >___<

saturday im gonna go to some anime thing so wont be home on that day as well.

but from sunday and so on, if you guys wanna smash, call me and just say so and I can get it all set.

thx

Smash Ace
im not in team pleazey but i still wanna face all u guys lol for myself only! lol hope to see everyone today

Top Bottom