• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ya ****** is lazy yo! why has no one called me to session yo??? this is why ya need to get ur game up cuz ya dont practice enough! i sessioned 3 times last week with warriorknight im ready to roll some heads!!
Buddy, I posted here and said if ya want to smash here, let me know and call me. Im not a mind reader and dont know when you are free, also I did not have the net so I can come and look at the thread when I please. I have the net now so that will change

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ok why does doc stay spamming nonsense? and drk peach u goin friday to web2zone? they wont charge u trust me on that... wait is this friday teams..?? if so i need a partner...

OH P.S. Its Official My cousin Is I.E. dammit add him to the front page now!! lol u ****** never met him but i know he can bust half ya ***** anyway so yea ima try to get him to go to web2zone but he works like every friday so unless we play like a saturday or sumthin i dont think ya gonna get to sit down and play him.... but hes good add him now!!!

Zeke: Salad bowl cant handle IE
me and ninja link and my cousin will own ya! drk peach and hoyo would help out a lil cuz its gay peach/marth... jash quit on us cant count him.... but still we'll own ya!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dammit blast who the hell you think you are giving a co-leader orders. I should kick your azz out for that.....>__>

Ok, you said he mains falcon right?. Give me his name

thx

Smash Ace
ok why does doc stay spamming nonsense? and drk peach u goin friday to web2zone? they wont charge u trust me on that... wait is this friday teams..?? if so i need a partner...

OH P.S. Its Official My cousin Is I.E. dammit add him to the front page now!! lol u ****** never met him but i know he can bust half ya ***** anyway so yea ima try to get him to go to web2zone but he works like every friday so unless we play like a saturday or sumthin i dont think ya gonna get to sit down and play him.... but hes good add him now!!!

me and ninja link and my cousin will own ya! drk peach and hoyo would help out a lil cuz its gay peach/marth... jash quit on us cant count him.... but still we'll own ya!!
OMG LMAO! look guys i respect I.E. to the fullest i think you guys have potential but like seriously...dont say we cant handle u guys...we cant beat tag lol and thats something your crew seems to have a problem with lmao except drk peach got respect for the dude idk why =) love for I.E. but its anyones game ok so like...chill lol

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman

hey blast..... SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!
dont make me jv 5 stock you
jk

but i dont know if your serious or not lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Um......I dont think this post was needed buddy. no need to start suff you not sure you can finish

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
yo drk. Peach if ur free on Sunday i will b ready 4 sum training.If u r free meet me at the Mcdonalds by ur way @ 2:30p.m.
O gather da rest of/or any of da I.E. members. Dat ESPEACIALLY means u Doc.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lol @ blast. XD :laugh:
wow the only person that realized it was a joke.... lol i guess i have to put j/k after everything now.....
drk pch- hell yea ill give u orders ***** ur my bi-a- tch!! also his name is CyCo mutha****ers!! mains capt. falcon!
zeke - <3333333 lol at u getting mad at me! dont start b4 i 6 stock u in a 3 stock match alright! we really need to sit down and play on friday u goin? i need that gay top tier practice...
thx- ooooh low blow with that tag thing.....did u even watch us play him the only one that played good that day was jash... the rest of us played like crap, well at least i know i did i picked fox which made me retire that ***** cuz i realized hes just goin down hill for me... i couldnt even waveshine that day.... and considering ive beaten YOU in tourney u shouldnt talk buddy. but u know its all love gotta defend myself for those ppl who dont know how much we love each other!!

did u get the msg salad bowl yet? it was a joke... i'll prob only take like like 7 stocks off of ya...lol <3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wow the only person that realized it was a joke.... lol i guess i have to put j/k after everything now.....
drk pch- hell yea ill give u orders ***** ur my bi-a- tch!! also his name is CyCo mutha****ers!! mains capt. falcon!
zeke - <3333333 lol at u getting mad at me! dont start b4 i 6 stock u in a 3 stock match alright! we really need to sit down and play on friday u goin? i need that gay top tier practice...
thx- ooooh low blow with that tag thing.....did u even watch us play him the only one that played good that day was jash... the rest of us played like crap, well at least i know i did i picked fox which made me retire that ***** cuz i realized hes just goin down hill for me... i couldnt even waveshine that day.... and considering ive beaten YOU in tourney u shouldnt talk buddy. but u know its all love gotta defend myself for those ppl who dont know how much we love each other!!

did u get the msg salad bowl yet? it was a joke... i'll prob only take like like 7 stocks off of ya...lol <3
I played like crap that day?, dude, me and jash put in the most work. dont leave me out of this buddy. I was the only one who was takeing stocks off tag, down to one, but marth against Peach...eh..I lost..........not easy to beat Marth.......>___<

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman

lmao, sure thing buddy boi.

nah its ok

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
omg drk peach stop arguing with me!!! i said at least i know i did! !meaning i wasnt sure if everyone else felt the same way!! jesus ***** calm the hell down! ( killafox is mad cute) oh and kfox i love u ( not really)

thx

Smash Ace
whoa mine was sorta of a joke lol and u beat me in a tourny but ive beaten u as well its sorta a back n fourth thing i guess

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What went up your butt? I was not picking a fight with you, i made a stamement. notice how I put ">___<" at the end of my post to show a lil humor.............de que dialbo man, I think you need to calm down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well today was fun.Me and jash did not go as far as we wanted, we only won one match. Oh well, I have to get use to this new style, and the FC to my gameplay so it was my bad >___< but afeter those battles my Peach was kinda beasting. i could keep up with my worst match up..............C.Falcon, and I suck at fighting him......but now, I was doing great against him. So slowly, the Dark.Pch within is coming out. Also I could not fight Falco and fox................now, I do way better aginst then but I still cant really win. Marth............Im gonna have to learn how I fight him again, cause I kinda lost it.

Blast: Oye, I want my match fool. oh and good teams 2day man. Come see me man, how Zelda and shiek beat double fox XD!!! Zelda for high tier!!

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lmao drk pch i need to stop sandbaggin against ya.... lol ya getting too gassed.... lol at hoyo 2 stocking me and throwing it in my face im gonna have to **** him madd hard next time...
jash- we're gonna have to sit down and play some sets.. i was playing madd ****ty today good job winning that cash and owning them ****** madd hard!!
drk pch- u beat double fox but lost to double everything else.... and i won the rematch with double fox.... good games though... my cousin was playing horrible thats why he kept getting mad.....
jc- even though shes not in the crew i know shes gonna read this... my samus beasted on u!! i know u and drk pch hate lasers so thats why i spam.. and ps i made leo hate me cuz i spammed the **** out of him and played madd gay... lol at 3 stocking him to take the fun out of the game for him....
hoyo- did u bag that chick yet man? dam ur slow... lol lets go to drk pchs during the week that ***** doesnt have anything better to do

good **** today guys ya moving on up!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sandbag,***** STFU LOL!!

But we beat the double fox and double samus.........so HA!! LOL

Your cuz is nasty with falcon. I wanna play him ore in singles next time, he is def I.E for sure

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
well remember he never said he wanted to be IE... but i told him to join so he can be with me and wat not he'll join eventually... i have my other boy whos pretty good with mindgames he mains fox but he prob wont join cuz he wants to make that crew that i told u about.. also he lives in staten island and he only comes on the weekends to hang out with his girlfriend... u met him drk pch hes that dude that i did double fox with once when u teamed with ninja link

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
oh yea, i cant remember his face but i remember you and him on teams. well, when ever he wants to join the crew, its all good

thx

Smash Ace
yo grt games at web2 we gotta play again man i need some I.E. practice

P.S. blast is taking smash roids becuase hes getting good...fast

i blame warriorknight for that XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo grt games at web2 we gotta play again man i need some I.E. practice

P.S. blast is taking smash roids becuase hes getting good...fast

i blame warriorknight for that XD
screw blast, he is a bum. lol jk anytime you wanna play us dude, you know where our crazy butts are

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
werd dark pch wat are u doin tuesday? i really am bored already i think ima go session with u if ur free. oh and my number is 917-698-9238 since u dont want to look through the forums u bum

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Your bold headed goldfish is a bum.....>___>

Tuesday im going to hoyo's school. also vanz want to fight me there cause he thinks his Peach is better than mine an all. So im gonna settle it with him at school on tuesday

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
just make sure u always down smash first- thats all both of u are gonna be doin anyway.. bunch of scrub peaches..... i ****ing hate ya. ima practice marth all day today just for u baby, al lthough myfalco ***** u but watever... i need some **** change....i would go but ya ****** take madd long to get me inside that building and theres madd **** outside that might hit on me cuz im mad cute in la cara.... FIT=******s in training....

edit- ps bald is spelled with an A, and stop talkin about beating double fox we 3 stocked ya right after u ruining my reputation!! lol no seriously stop! no seriously lol j/k (stop) lolololol
im so bored...
and how double jiggs like 5 stocked u? lol i know it wasnt that much....
jc-luv ya! and jonathan needs to chill with his **** b4 i punch him in the mouth on some real ****... and that is not lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Come on now Blast, scrubs, last I played you at the school, I beat your falco, then fox. so dont think cause you'll get marth is auto win buddy. Always gotta hate me, I get no love form you, and go man, that happen one time, I wne talst week in just fine. and you being cute..................ya maybe you should stay home, you might get ***** LMAO!!!!!

Jash

Smash Lord
FIT=******s in training....
Hey Blast....you better watch what you say....before i take my Young Link out on your Falco again. lol jk, im going to Hoyo school too, im going to cheer my partner on because i went through the same thing as he is right now....remember? So my point is here is that.....no one likes Blast and he should quit smash because he is too scared to use his main on my Young Link....what a noob:laugh:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
jc-luv ya! and jonathan needs to chill with his **** b4 i punch him in the mouth on some real ****... and that is not lol
haha why, what happened?

I have classsss on tuesday but I'll try and come early on that day after work so I can play, then go to class. Wooot.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Leave Blast, I got something for his azz anyway. let him counter pick My lil Peach all he wants. just cause he does that he thinks its auto win?Ha ha ha! and now he want to get Marth on me? how low can you go, I can fight Marths Blast.....Yes with Peach and beaten them, and your just gonna pick up marth. You have better luck with the furry animals then Marth buddy. Face me and I"ll so you why im called Dark.Pch. Man Blast is cute when he gets all worked up and want to straight up kick azz LMAO!!!

thx

Smash Ace
anyone wanna take the thx challange? =D where i ditto your character (main of course) idk im dumb bored and well i wanna see how well i do against u guys with your mains =P

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
anyone wanna take the thx challange? =D where i ditto your character (main of course) idk im dumb bored and well i wanna see how well i do against u guys with your mains =P

So In other words you wanna ditto mains? If so then fine, I'll Play you in a Peach ditto

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sure, you can take out blast, in his main ditto, he is a bum. scrub LMAO!!!! J/k I got love for my boy blast and his cousin. One wicked azz C.Falcon cant wait to play his cosin in a singles

So say Peach is easy right?, so you should not have any problems Beating Dark.Pch right?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh really and since you say she is easy, you should be able to beat me no problem. Oh man,, cant wait to see this

Top Bottom