• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ey Blast, you the one who said you was gonna get marth on me cause you hate Peach. You have mad characters to counter me with. but im not gonng pick up Fox and Falco counters, I see no need to, it be hard but mY Peach should be able to handle it so :p

Just fight meh blast. It will be fun, and I wont even cry about you being my counter, im just gonna play ya:)

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
lol i dont know if im goin tomorrow.... i might but if theres any sign of anyone coming to my house i just rather play in my house with them then go to FIT lol....ill see wat happens if not we'll just play later in the week....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why are you spamming in here. the heck is your deal? if your gonna do this might as well not post at all. you can get this thread closed like that

thx

Smash Ace
lmao always spamming the thread but hey guys ummm would i be able to come to one of your little get togethers u know me imperial era sexi time?

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
i say thursday we raid drk pchs house. me thx drk pch and i dont know who.... should be fun... i have school tomorrow night so cant tomorrow night

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i say thursday we raid drk pchs house. me thx drk pch and i dont know who.... should be fun... i have school tomorrow night so cant tomorrow night

I have no problem with that. pic a time and all and i'll expect you. and its done

Also I have a web cam so we can record videos ^___^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
O_O

Now you know dam well you dont suck man. Your fox is a moster to Peach. you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that. >____<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Current crew members like myself are in training at this moment and Imperial Era is not ready for crew battles at this moment. for our crew game is not so good. We will let you know sometime in the futre about this. but for now, Imperial Era is not doing crew battles till everyone is ready to go

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
oooh let d1 in!!! wat time is good for u d1? i wanna go when d1 is there... i might have to hurt drk pch and i need witnesses ;) also is thx goin? or maybe jash?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
And your failed atempt will lead to your death.

Ok, so anyone who want to come post it here, first come first served. My limit is four, plus me with is 5. I plan to record Videos, I have plenty of disk space. I can hold like 20 vids. lucky maybe lil more. So who is coming here 2morrow. Blast already said it more than once about comeing he so he is already one person on the list. who is the other three?

thx

Smash Ace
ummm i would wanna get in this if possible im trying to pick up capt falcon becuase he looks like a rapiest =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Now im threatend. wow, over smash. now i did not see this comming. why is it so important for me to go any way. You have other great players to play with, you dont need someone like me there, its nothn special.Just a noob Peach and......

#1 the money I have now is for my net bill. so cant spend that (yes its that much cash)

#2 last I check, cant play unless you play (net bill comes into place again) so im not gonna waste time going over just to watch, rather stay home and play alone like I always do and be happy with that.

#3 You really expect me to show my face after all that drama in the bi weekly thread? now even you know better than that. I'll never hear the end of it.

Now may this asnwer so many of your questions. And if you really dare try to get at me blast, belive me, you'll regret it.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
how do i get to ur house again my dukes? and wat time would be good? and how long can we stay? i dont want to go in the afternoon and like by 7 find out i gots to go.... oh and thx posted... hes gangsta... let him come...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont make the rules for people to come here, you pick the time and thats the time I expect you. its your free well........and to get to my house.....

Take any train that takes you to 14st (dont matter what avenue) Then take the L to mytrle wykoff. Once you get there call me on your cell, my number is 718-455-2904

If I dont pick up, Ask for Ulysses

And Yea, If Thx wants in, he can come by as well

Doc.

Smash Ace
One-piece it's the name of the treasure in the grandline hi ho hi ho it's time for one-piece why am i so lazy to go to ulysess house guys can u tell me

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
cuz u suck.... sry dude but ive never even met u....

ok im goin to drk pchs tomorrow around 1. ima be there till like 9:30 owning him. d1 and thx plz come.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It be a shame if you cant beat a lil old Peach with all that talk. and e are recording fights. so better back all that up

D1

Banned via Administration
Question Ulyssessessesesessess...are ya goin to da college 2morrow as well?

Yay or nay? Post backsiez!

Not too sure if I could go...I gotta attend a meeting of some sort on Thursday : /.

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hes lying d1 were all goin to the college tomorrow (today the 19th) so go go go go so i have some comp!!!
drk pch i wont be there till sometime in the afternoon maybe4-5 so dont wait for me at the station just make sure that you guys are rdy for me when i go ;) im goin to sleep now si wont be able to wake up till that time....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Can you say I change my mind at the last min you drunken fool?............loser...

anyway, yea, I'll be at the school. aslo, I issue a crew battle with salad bowl. I.E's best five against thiers. and this time, I wont choose who wants in. You can choose if ya want in or not, as leader, of course I have to fight. so the othr 4 that want to get in on the crew fight let me know, so you know what that means boys and girls (JC..cause she is I.E as well,....screw that she is in the other crew........>___>) Training time, so for a month if not at hoyo scholl we can pratice at my house. Lets get to work

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
ok last minute smashfest at my house... from as early as u get here to watever time u want to leave... i dont want more than 6 ppl and drk pch is already coming. so that leaves 4 slots. im leaving special reserved spots for d1 and thx so post up if ya wanna come... call my cell and ill give u directions... for the 9th time in this thread my #is 917-698-9238. call me and let me know wats up...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Genetically altered super kittens??"
WTF? You must have been bored posting this....-_-

Benny, fool I hate you, you smell like period, the heck you did not call me today for the smash fest. is it so hard to dail a few numbers and tell me when to stop by.........you loser!

Cia

das kwl
Yeah, i should be there around 4 like last time. Let's just hope to god they don't have another party there that's running till 6 x_x

Doc.

Smash Ace
Can you say I change my mind at the last min you drunken fool?............loser...

anyway, yea, I'll be at the school. aslo, I issue a crew battle with salad bowl. I.E's best five against thiers. and this time, I wont choose who wants in. You can choose if ya want in or not, as leader, of course I have to fight. so the othr 4 that want to get in on the crew fight let me know, so you know what that means boys and girls (JC..cause she is I.E as well,....screw that she is in the other crew........>___>) Training time, so for a month if not at hoyo scholl we can pratice at my house. Lets get to work
Co-Leader muhaha and when are people going to ur house im might up more often i want to on sunday any sunday

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You dont do Jack here, all you do is spam posts, I dont see you giving any orders and all so :p

and if your comming here 2morrow, call me before you leave. but knowing you, something will happen and you wont show up.........again

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Vash, good job on sunday, your Luigi is better than I thought and you had some pretty nice mindgames in there. Good stuff. And doc...............once again you fail to show up......whats your excuse this time eh?......................-_- '

Im out of cash. The money I have is for the net bill, so you wont be seeing me unless I can get a few bucks to travel. So if anyone want to come over this week, im pretty much free to play. open house all week, total smash axcess

Top Bottom